over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Oats?????

lol.....on a serious note.....i believe they have to be unbleached
unprocessed........steel cut oats????

yes.... any carb that is not sugar will be starchy

but grains in general should not be counted as a "starchy carb"
as they are not very starchy

:cool:

Corn's not starchy? Rice isn't starchy? Wheat, rye, spelt? What is pasta? I thought it was either fibrous or starchy. Fibrous being vegetables, for the most part.

Corn's not starchy? Rice isn't starchy? Wheat, rye, spelt? What is pasta? I thought it was either fibrous or starchy. Fibrous being vegetables, for the most part.

This is also what I thought.

and could you also show me

where in the hell i said grains are NOT starchy????

reread my post kid, before you start spouting off

:)

Are you serious?
and could you also show me

where in the hell i said grains are NOT starchy????

reread my post kid, before you start spouting off

:)
Listen Tenny, I'll cut your balls off and hand 'em to you, partner.
but grains in general should not be counted as a "starchy carb"
as they are not very starchy

Exactly what grain is not starchy? Whole grain? So if the bran is not removed then it isn't considered starchy? You didn't clear anything up by asking me or us to reread your post. Enlighten us.

Last edited:
Alright BigTime, I'll just let everyone else draw their own conclusions as to what you said.

Dipshit, douchebag? Testosterone's a helluva drug!

Last edited:
Alright BigTime, I'll just let everyone else draw there own conclusions as to what you said.

Dipshit, douchebag? Testosterone's a helluva drug!

lmaoooo

cut my balls off, and hand them to me????

it sure is isnt it???

:p

That meant I was about to show you contradicting yourself. ;)

is there anything wrong with only getting your carbs from oats and broccoli? i personally love oats and there dirt cheap.

Accountability, my man, accountability. Many impressionable minds look up to you. You wouldn't want to confuse any of them would you?

If I contradicted myself I would have the obligation to admit it. You, however, really don't need to. It's all posted for everyone to see.

Either I am mentally retarded or you are saying grain is not a starchy carbohydrate. Because it naturally has fiber attached to it?

What would you consider a starchy carb? Only potatoes, yams, beans, carbs like these?

Accountability, my man, accountability. Many impressionable minds look up to you. You wouldn't want to confuse any of them would you?

If I contradicted myself I would have the obligation to admit it. You, however, really don't need to. It's all posted for everyone to see.

Either I am mentally retarded or you are saying grain is not a starchy carbohydrate. Because it naturally has fiber attached to it?

What would you consider a starchy carb? Only potatoes, yams, beans, carbs like these?

yes......in fact, these are much better examples of starchy carbs

i said it once already......which you probley missed

ALL carbs, minus sugar carbs, are starchy

now......beans have protein in them.....
would you USE them for a main source of protein???
NO, you wouldnt......this is my point

I eat a lot of oats, usually 3-4 cups per day. They are one of my favorite carbohydrates. I do try to get 3-4 different sources of carbs into my diet every day during the offseason though. Oats, brown rice, whole wheat pasta, and Ezekial bread are my favorites.

I'm about the same way,,,I do rely on oats heavily but eat other good carbs like rice,,,etc...

OK , so we know that white rice is more starchy than brown rice of oatmeal and that white potatos are also more starchy than sweet potatos.

now at what point are starchy carbs bad or better than the less starchy carbs??

I'd say they become bad at the point where you begin to easily lay down excessive bodyfat and you become constipated.

I use starchy carbs as a stand alone meal with a good dose of creatine on the weekends. I get a great natural insulin response from them.

Last edited:
Try Ezekiel Bread

I read about Cutler eating Ezekiel bread every day so I looked it up. It's bread but not with any flour. VERY good to eat. I found it in the frozen food section of the local grocery store and now have a couple pieces every day or so just to break up the monotony. It's all sprouted grains compressed together and tastes very good in my opinion.

I read about Cutler eating Ezekiel bread every day so I looked it up. It's bread but not with any flour. VERY good to eat. I found it in the frozen food section of the local grocery store and now have a couple pieces every day or so just to break up the monotony. It's all sprouted grains compressed together and tastes very good in my opinion.

It is very good , try it to make french toast with some zero cal syrup or coconut LBA's as syrup , its awsom topped off with a ice cold cup of raw goat milk makes for agreat breakfast and hardly seems like its good for you

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws