• OBAMA

Votes: 90 31.4%
  • ROMNEY

Votes: 197 68.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea true. If Romney wins, he will just play it cool for the first 4 years, then assrape us in his second term. If Obama wins, the Republican party will not compromise with him to get anything done. Whoever wins needs to cut foreign aid, cut military spending, and start working on the college crisis. In 10 years you will start seeing the damage of these college loans

The the worst debating point I think I have heard till this day!

I predict Obama will take an early lead until Republicans get done work and vote :D

I predict Obama will take an early lead until Republicans get done work and vote :D

LOL! You make a very good point though. Groups similar to how acorn was are going to have their people lined up all day long since none of them work anyhow. The lunch hour and after work is when the republicans will rack up the numbers. I think Romney will score well with seniors too.

i bet 'they' would change the numbers to avoid any suspicion. thats a glaring flaw and if we can see it, you can bet your ass they can

Obama calls himself a christian but he supports Gay marriage :naughty:

Gay marriage is wrong, at lest thats the way i see it and so does GOD

i bet 'they' would change the numbers to avoid any suspicion. thats a glaring flaw and if we can see it, you can bet your ass they can

I'll bet youtube shuts that vid down. You can vote all you want but it is meaningless. The president of the U.S. is not elected ....he is appointed!!

Guys lets lube up you are about to get fucked for four more years. Might as well enjoy it

Bend OVER. Bubba Obama in the building

Obama calls himself a christian but he supports Gay marriage :naughty:

Gay marriage is wrong, at lest thats the way i see it and so does GOD

and you are exactly the kind of person holding this country down in the gutter. Ever heard of SEPARATION OF CHURCH AND STATE. :rolleyes:

It doesn't hurt you any, keep out of other people's lives and happiness

I don't think Jamez has any grasp on reality whatsoever especially when it comes to how business works and what it takes to be a leader. Romney has had more success than Obama in creating jobs

Lol, once they realize I pay more in percentage and amount as far as taxes go then "them" "trust me bro" they are ok with it. Now if I were to tell them I made all of my money off of capital gains and paid 15% on that I'd be pissed too...

bro i was not telling you a theory that i have,im telling you facts and what has been told to me on several occasions,there are people out there that think with 200k you should be taxed at a minimum of 50%,i have been told this plenty of times by people that make between minimum wage-15 per hour,hate/jealousy will always be around.

I don't think Jamez has any grasp on reality whatsoever especially when it comes to how business works and what it takes to be a leader. Romney has had more success than Obama in creating jobs
He's certainly had more success at firing people and felony tax evasion that's for sure ;)

and you are exactly the kind of person holding this country down in the gutter. Ever heard of SEPARATION OF CHURCH AND STATE. :rolleyes:

It doesn't hurt you any, keep out of other people's lives and happiness

Actually if you know anything in relation to why some of the greatest cultures collapsed one of the first things to go was their morality.

He's certainly had more success at firing people and felony tax evasion that's for sure ;)

And Obama has more experience abandoning American diplomats. Wasting taxpayer dollars on obsolete green energy technology. Over regulating American industries. Killing small business and taking vacations on taxpayer dollars.
And those are all things Obama cannot put the blame on anyone else for. He chose all those actions. Almost every green energy company he has chose as a winner has been a loser.

Last edited:
You dont seem to understand that when you are trying to make a company successful you sometimes have to make hard decisions, not every company can be saved. There are many stories that show how he saved companies, and you just chose to hear about the negative things because you have been brainwashed by the mainstream media. How old are you? Maybe one day when you experience life more you will understand.

The same could be said about you being brained washed, only chosing to focus on the positive stories to prove your point, i believe in balance, give me all the positive and negatives and ill make my OWN choice based off that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear