over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Obvious Diet Post

What the fuck?!?! Am I the only naturally fat endo on here?!?! Y’all remind me of my friends in high school who could eat an entire pizza and be stick figures. I fucking hated them. My only solace is now they are all fat shits with no metabolism and I’m me. It sounds like somehow y’all never grew out of that. Very impressive.

I was one of those skinny guys who could eat donuts and not get fat, but mysteriously, I became one of those fat-skinny guys who would only get fat and no muscle If i eat shit.

I don’t. I threw up lots of times. I don’t think I felt hungry for years, but that’s what it took
Man when I had Don long prep me for a show he would have me eating so much I puke.then he make me eat after I puked lol

I like to call it nutritional maturity. We've all been there, hey, it's all calories in vs calories out, right? Well, kinda and kinda fuckin not...

Eventually you learn what foods work for you - shit, there may even be processed shit you drop in there that you enjoy that agrees with you, still - but when you're to the point of eating mostly whole, *mostly* unprocessed foods, your body reflects such a thing

Unless you're just one of those fuckers that can eat anything and look incredible. In that case, fuck off. I think many of us like to stretch our dietary boundaries to see what we can get away with to keep eating our asses off. Is that a bad relationship with food? Fuck yes it is.

@slesh I almost find it hard to believe you're a natural endo
It is calories in vs. calories out...ALWAYS

YOU can eat a decent amount of junk and look great as long as protein is prioritized and your in a calorie deficit you will look great 👍🏿

Man when I had Don long prep me for a show he would have me eating so much I puke.then he make me eat after I puked lol
That’s what I would do. If I threw up a solid meal I’d drink a shake to replace itn

Es agradable desde el punto de vista de la dieta, pero es un INFIERNO cuando se trata de acumular masa. En mi mayor peso de todos los tiempos llegué a las 264 libras. Mi dieta diaria fue

Ponga una alarma a las 5 am para beber un batido 8 onzas de pechuga de pollo hervida, 1/2 taza de harina de arroz blanco, 12 onzas de jugo de naranja o jugo de manzana, 1 cucharada de suero iso, 50 gramos de dextrosa

Pre / intra / post 120 gramos de karboload, 20 gramos eaa y algunas otras cosas
Una hora después 4 huevos 50 gramos de batido de proteínas con 50 gramos de dextrosa

De camino al trabajo un burrito y unos tacos de taco bell

En el trabajo 2 latas de atún, 1/2 taza de requesón, 1 taza de yogur con 1/2 taza de granola y 32 onzas de gatorade

2 horas después, batido de proteínas con 8 onzas de pechuga de pollo hervida, 1/2 taza de harina de arroz blanco, 12 onzas de jugo de naranja o jugo de manzana, 1 cucharada de suero iso, 50 gramos de dextrosa

2 horas después, 10 onzas de muslos de pollo cocidos o carne de res con 1.5 tazas de arroz jazmín y 32 onzas de Gatorade.

2 horas después, 10 onzas de muslos de pollo cocidos o carne de res con 1.5 tazas de arroz jazmín y 32 onzas de Gatorade.

llegar a casa del trabajo y encontrar lo que hay en el frigorífico para comer. Por lo general, 4-6 huevos con un par de tostadas y un poco de queso.

antes de acostarse otro batido de pollo

Todo el arroz está cubierto con 2 cucharadas de mantequilla kerrygold
Hola peso pesado.
¿Cuántas calorías consumía en ese momento y qué tipo de entrenamiento para esa dieta?
¿Has estado así durante mucho tiempo?
Prácticamente vivías para cocinar y comer.

Hola peso pesado.
¿Cuántas calorías consumía en ese momento y qué tipo de entrenamiento para esa dieta?
Not sure why this showed up in Spanish? But I can’t make out enough of it to give an answer here

Hola peso pesado.
Not sure why this showed up in Spanish? But I can’t make out enough of it to give an answer here
How many calories are you consuming right now and what type of training do you do with this diet?
Have you done this for very long?

How many calories are you consuming right now and what type of training do you do with this diet?
Have you done this for very long?
Thanks for that. I don’t actually count calories, only macros….but I did figure it out once and when in a mass gaining phase I’m eating 5-6000 calories a day. I do high intensity low volume training. Push, pull, legs on a 4 day split per week. I’ve been training and eating this way for almost 20 years now

For instance the wife and I recently went to Vegas for a week. I ate whatever I wanted when I wanted. Usually two large meals and a couple snacks and lots of drinks. We hit buffets, tacos el gordo, momofuku, tou name it. We got home and my wife gained 3 pounds and I had lost 7 because I wasn’t MAKING myself eat
Yeah, I lost about 8 pounds in the 2 weeks I was in Italy. Ate whatever I wanted, but like you I didn't have as many meals. I also walked a lot.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GhostriderTX
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131