over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Obvious Diet Post

Other than the taco bell, the foods here are clean. Have you tried throwing more junk in to your bulk diet? It seems you are a perfect candidate for more dirty calories.
And a bunch of lantus too lol

Other than the taco bell, the foods here are clean. Have you tried throwing more junk in to your bulk diet? It seems you are a perfect candidate for more dirty calories.
I do try to, There was also tons of candy being consumed throughout the day as I’m a fiend. And the Taco Bell was often interchanged with in n out, mcd’s, a pizza joint by my house. Just something woth shit loads of calories that was delicious.

No lantus. But I was using 20 iu r pre workout and 5-10 iu at 2-3 other meals in the day
Lantus has been cool. I actually lost bodyfat on lantus which was different from what other people were discussing. It actually seems to work great on s high fat diet. I picked up another 4 vials of it, a good drug to stock pile imo

Lantus has been cool. I actually lost bodyfat on lantus which was different from what other people were discussing. It actually seems to work great on s high fat diet. I picked up another 4 vials of it, a good drug to stock pile imo
I always lean out when using novolin r even though my bodyweight goes up. I’d like to give lantus a try soon

My genetics are terrible for building muscle but dieting and staying lean is relatively easy for me. My stomach is smaller and I have to force feed junk calories to grow. I’ll do anything, brownies, pizzas, burgers, rolls soaked in butter. During the day I eat as much as is possible without literally regurgitating food, which is usually 3 meals and 3 servings 50g whey isolate. That would maintain me and I have to add 1,000-1,500 calories at night if I want the scale to move. Then after all the junk I can eat I eat a big bowl of full fat yogurt, 25g casein, 2-3 tablespoons honey, 1 banana, some strawberries and whatever fruit we have around. I go to sleep looking pregnant and wake up dry and lean looking again...where the fuck does it GO!? That will SLOWLY move the scale up and it’s never fat I’m gaining. Now I’m not comparing myself to any of Shelby’s genetic outliers (I suck way more than them) but if I want to grow I have to use junk because it’s denser than clean food.
Thats how I am. To diet down I just basically intend to with my mind lol. If I stop making an effort to feel bloated and sick I'll drop some weight. Otherside is its a real effort to put on muscle, long bloated effort

lol you just posted on that topic as I posted. I think you wouldn’t be calling Shelby a shit coach? He’s got clients that junk load every night and they are super fucking shredded. I don’t think it’s the norm for him but it happens. How do you explain it if according to you we all need to eat clean all the time?

1. This is usually only done before a competition within a peak week process, which is not usual in an athlete's diet. It is also used in a refeed or cheat meal strategy.

2. Shelby has athletes with ultra-fast metabolisms and they can afford those foods, but not all of her athletes do.

3. It is still a marketing gimmick.

1. This is usually only done before a competition within a peak week process, which is not usual in an athlete's diet. It is also used in a refeed or cheat meal strategy.

2. Shelby has athletes with ultra-fast metabolisms and they can afford those foods, but not all of her athletes do.

3. It is still a marketing gimmick.
He has some of his clients on every night fat/junkloads. I do it every night and I have vascularity over my abs and delts/chest. It definitely doesn’t make me fat to eat 1,500+ calories right before bed.

I do believe GH makes a big difference.

He has some of his clients on every night fat/junkloads. I do it every night and I have vascularity over my abs and delts/chest. It definitely doesn’t make me fat to eat 1,500+ calories right before bed.

I do believe GH makes a big difference.

I have yet to see anyone do magic with someone's metabolism without using Peds.

I have yet to see anyone do magic with someone's metabolism without using Peds.
GH + lantus + high dose carnitine injection + twice day training for insulin sensitivity.....hard to be fat on that!

I’m envious of guys that have the true ectomorph body type. Eat whatever they want and still maintain flat six pack bellies. I’m the opposite. True endomorph where I put on weight easily. But if I don’t watch what I’m eating it will turn me into a soft gooey mess. There’s good and bad with both though. Course I like the fact that if I eat right, and use PED’s I can really pack on the size. It’s the complete opposite for the other guys. So find the right balance for yourself and just keep plugging away!

Cage

I always lean out when using novolin r even though my bodyweight goes up. I’d like to give lantus a try soon
a week of humalog pre with 3iu gh split AM/pwo and i already look tighter. was on just 3iu of growth prior, adding in the slin and extra gh made a fast difference, so weird.

Other than the stuff they put in processed food. They are higher in histamine than fresh foods. If you are sensitive to histamine it can cause bloat and lethargy. Even if they are healthier options. But if you only eat them once in a while your fine because it takes a while to build up histamine.

It is nice from a dieting standpoint, but it’s HELL when trying to pack on mass. At my all time heaviest I hit 264 pounds. My daily diet was

Set an alarm for 5 am to drink a shake 8 ounces boiled chicken breast, 1/2 cup white rice flour, 12 ounces orange juice or apple juice, 1 scoop whey iso, 50 grams dextrose

Pre/intra/post 120 grams karboload, 20 grams eaa and some other stuff
Hour later 4 eggs 50 grams protein shake with 50 grams dextrose

On the way to work a burrito and a few tacos from taco bell

At work 2 cans tuna, 1/2 cup cottage cheese, 1 cup yogurt with 1/2 cup granola and 32 ounces gatorade

2 hours later protein shake with 8 ounces boiled chicken breast, 1/2 cup white rice flour, 12 ounces orange juice or apple juice, 1 scoop whey iso, 50 grams dextrose

2 hours later 10 ounces cooked chicken thighs or beef with 1.5 cups of jasmine rice and 32 ounces of Gatorade.

2 hours later 10 ounces cooked chicken thighs or beef with 1.5 cups of jasmine rice and 32 ounces of Gatorade.

get home from work and find whatever is in the fridge to eat. Usually 4-6 eggs with a couple pieces of toast and some cheese

before bed another chicken shake

All rice is topped with 2 tbl kerrygold butter
Dammm and I thought you said you never have appetite lol. If I ate all that I puke like a bastard

I hate you. Lol jk. But seriously I’m jealous.
Lol I guess you can hate me too.I eat junk food when ever I want and I don't get fat at all.

I have dinner late around 10:30pm and go to bed and watch TV till I fall asleep. My wife put on my night stand food for me because I wake up in the middle of the night and start eating. She puts different things all the time. But everything is junk.like a ham and cheese sandwich, a piece of cheese cake ,chips ,or bread with cream cheese. Shit like that.I eat that and in the morning I wake up lean as hell. Then during the day I fill out.she tells me I don't understand how you can eat all that and wake up looking like this lmao

Oh and with my dinner I'll have chocolate ice cream or some kind of desert. And I laugh because people on the streets like super market or places always tell me you look amazing what kind of diet you do.and I laugh and tell them if I told you. You wouldn't believe me.then my wife throws me under the bus and start. Him oh he eats this this this this and this and this.and people freak out no way. I always tell her walking out.you know they think you full of shit saying that lol.then she be like if they only knew it's true 🤣

lol you just posted on that topic as I posted. I think you wouldn’t be calling Shelby a shit coach? He’s got clients that junk load every night and they are super fucking shredded. I don’t think it’s the norm for him but it happens. How do you explain it if according to you we all need to eat clean all the time?
He's been posting pics recently of a client who is like 10 days out, 2 of her 7 meals are a burger and fries. She's an IFBB pro and very young. Crazy metabolism and looks phenomenal.

What the fuck?!?! Am I the only naturally fat endo on here?!?! Y’all remind me of my friends in high school who could eat an entire pizza and be stick figures. I fucking hated them. My only solace is now they are all fat shits with no metabolism and I’m me. It sounds like somehow y’all never grew out of that. Very impressive.

Dammm and I thought you said you never have appetite lol. If I ate all that I puke like a bastard
I don’t. I threw up lots of times. I don’t think I felt hungry for years, but that’s what it took

What the fuck?!?! Am I the only naturally fat endo on here?!?! Y’all remind me of my friends in high school who could eat an entire pizza and be stick figures. I fucking hated them. My only solace is now they are all fat shits with no metabolism and I’m me. It sounds like somehow y’all never grew out of that. Very impressive.

Lol nope, ask a dude who took a hiatus from the gym but kept eating (admittedly shitty), turned into 210+ soft pounds with the quickness! Didn't take long, either lol People who didn't know the difference were like, "damn bro you're getting huge!" nope just getting fat

When that age starts creeping up on you, I don't really know of anyone who can truly eat the same as they did when they were young; when you see thin older people, they're usually folks who never really ate much, anyway Outside of lots of good drugs, we just can't do that shit anymore lol

I’m like you , I think a lot of people on here under estimate there body fat to

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity