over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Occlusion training for biceps and IGF-1 DES injections

mmk64

Newbies
I don't know if you guys have heard of occlusion training (for the biceps, for example) where you tie a tourniquet very tight around your arm under your armpit for periods of about 10 minutes and lift with a light weight...what happens is that the pump gets huge and almost painful, as blood gets trapped in the muscle group which causes a temporary lack of oxygen along with waste products including lactic acid..supposedly this triggers a big anabolic response which can improve growth if used safely and in conjuction with solid training.

Anyways, I've heard good things and the theory is pretty solid, but that's not the point of my thread. I want to incorporate this theory with IM IGF-1DES use! Since the challenge with the IGF-1 peptides is keeping the molecules in the muscle tissue for as long as possible before they enter circulation, it seems like there may be great potential to combine this occlusion effect with PWO IGF-1 DES pinning intramuscularly. So you lift heavy as normal, then tie the tourniquette and get a good pump going with lighter weights (depleting the bicep's blood oxygen content and increasing lactic acid), then pin the DES and flex for a few mins to ensure maximum occlusion which keep the peptide from entering systemic circulation..since the DES version has such a high affinity for the IGF-1 receptor, I think that even a little bit of extra time would be tremendously useful. Then pop it off. Maybe the high localized lactic acid could potentiate the IGF-1 effects even more by speeding up it's formation into MGF.

Since it is possible that PWO IGF-1 can interfere with the differentiation (or was it proliferation?) process after working out, maybe you could occlude and pin preworkout without fatiguing your muscles too much, and/or do the occlusion/pinning after your post workout meal?

Just brainstorming. What do you guys think?

I beleive their is a risk of occlusion training. Haven't read about it for awhile but I've I remember right I think it was a clot.

so you lifting at home or planning on pinning at the gym....seems to be some risk for the later...

I beleive their is a risk of occlusion training. Haven't read about it for awhile but I've I remember right I think it was a clot.

Hmm I haven't heard about that. Where did you hear this?

so you lifting at home or planning on pinning at the gym....seems to be some risk for the later...

Well..since I'm interested in doing this on biceps, I'm thinking that I lift heavy at the gym, come home, then occlude and pin...Tying up your arm and inject yourself with a needle kind of looks bad right? :)

Occlusion training is pretty big in Japan. I'm not sure if thats where it started but I'm pretty sure that some of the major universities have dones studies on it.

Hmm I haven't heard about that. Where did you hear this?

Well..since I'm interested in doing this on biceps, I'm thinking that I lift heavy at the gym, come home, then occlude and pin...Tying up your arm and inject yourself with a needle kind of looks bad right? :)

I wouldn't use a tourniquet.. seems like you risk impeding blood flow too much with that, and may run the risk of a blood clot. Most the studies i've read use a blood pressure cuff, or something similar so they can measure the amount of pressure being applied.

But seems like an interesting theory... although if your impeding blood flow to the muscle, you may be trapping some of the IGF from going systemic, but you'd also be keeping other hormones/particles from reaching the muscle

I wouldn't use a tourniquet.. seems like you risk impeding blood flow too much with that, and may run the risk of a blood clot. Most the studies i've read use a blood pressure cuff, or something similar so they can measure the amount of pressure being applied.

But seems like an interesting theory... although if your impeding blood flow to the muscle, you may be trapping some of the IGF from going systemic, but you'd also be keeping other hormones/particles from reaching the muscle

I would love to find the arm band cuff I've seen pictures of.

As for keeping things in the blood from reaching the muscle, that should be a good thing. Decreased oxygen, increased CO2, and increased lactic acid should send GH levels up big time, in addition to increasing mtor activity

I would love to find the arm band cuff I've seen pictures of.

As for keeping things in the blood from reaching the muscle, that should be a good thing. Decreased oxygen, increased CO2, and increased lactic acid should send GH levels up big time, in addition to increasing mtor activity

I was talking about post training when your pinning the IGF, at that point the training response has been initiated, and you want blood flow to return to the tissue

The occlusion training interests me though, I swear my right bicep got more vascular and larger than my left when i used to wear an ipod band around my arm a couple years back lol

[/COLOR]

I was talking about post training when your pinning the IGF, at that point the training response has been initiated, and you want blood flow to return to the tissue

The occlusion training interests me though, I swear my right bicep got more vascular and larger than my left when i used to wear an ipod band around my arm a couple years back lol

Well, you don't occlude for much more than 10 mins total. After around the 10 min mark when you are done with your sets, you pin and restore blow flow quickly after (I would try 1 min or something)...then bring on the blood and nutrients and hopefully the cells will be super responsive now. I guess you could pin at the beginning of occlusion, but I would guess that IGF-1 receptors would not be as upregulated.

That's funny about your ipod band...wouldn't surprise me! It would be sweet if someone could find a safe way to occlude. I tried using a BP cuff but it was big and clumsy (I read somewhere the range of pressure to keep your arm under and tried to match it). This clot talk kind of makes me scared, especially because I am on 600mg of EQ so my blood may be thicker than usual

Last edited:
To my knowledge, occlusion training has yet to demonstrate superior results to regular heavy lifting. It's benefits (and why it's all the rage lately) is for rehabilitation in that similar results can be achieved with much lighter loads.

Occlusion training is attempting to simulate the restricted blood flow conditions that heavy weights already provide.

To my knowledge, occlusion training has yet to demonstrate superior results to regular heavy lifting. It's benefits (and why it's all the rage lately) is for rehabilitation in that similar results can be achieved with much lighter loads.

Occlusion training is attempting to simulate the restricted blood flow conditions that heavy weights already provide.

It is true that perfect form with heavy weights will provide an occlusion effect, but this is hardly implemented by most. You would have to maintain 100% muscle contraction throughout the entire rep, including the starting and final positions (which means, with bench press for example, not bringing the bar all the way down close to the chest and not extending fully on the push movement to avoid transfer of force from the pectorals to elbow joint). I've really never seen this by anyone at my gym, and struggle to do it myself

Anyways, whether or not occlusion works was not the point of the thread. I was hoping that maybe the occlusion effect could be combined with spot injections of IGF-1 in a way that slowed down systemic absorption

HUGE FREAK

1" X 24" or shorter nylon webbing straps with 1" o rings box stitch sewn in at one end and 3/4" or 1/2" X 4" velcro sewn in just below the Box Stitch at the O ring end and on the same side at the other end sew in the velcro mate 6" long...Now you have official Barrettsmusclemorphstraps that top NFL players use. I am Barrett but I don't sell them anymore.

Use good grip velcro not cheap type.

Use two straps each arm at the upper arm pit and lower biceps elbow Now you have an advanced Occlusion system. You can go real tight and not have any clotting worries. You can go heavy unlike all occlusion advice to go 20% your usual weight. That is for pussies. We are men big and strong.

IGF-1-3LR can be injected or diluted as a rub both very effective. And if you want to follow Japanese KAAKSU protocols make two straps for your upper legs too.

I injected a few days ago IGF-!-3LR not des so either 1-3 or des is all good. Note using an oil like macedamia or olive oil or test as a base is good too when you dilute IGF it regenerates itself again and again as you dilute it. I rubbed for three months and yesterday injected and occluded for two hours at a time while high rep 100 rep for sets to get a good pump and IGF biceps mostly reaction. pumped I am at 22"..on a new cycle next month I will go up to my all time best 24" and occluding test prop and suspension with sarms and the roids I expect new size and strength gains with the super IGF pump you all get. Do not take a nap or sleep with Leg Occlusion to keep the pump and localized IGF or roids and sarms but with the two strap occlusion pump sleeping or exercising for long periods is very effective to maintain max hard pumps that create super size muscle memory new size that you can keep day to day in the gym pumped or not.

Remember to eat carbs when ever you use Insulin Growth Factor it is INSULIN and you must respect that fact keep candy and keep feeding all day long especially when you carb deplete which seems all day long after three months 5-10 daily rubbing of IGF. Injections less so but still eat eat grow grow grow exercise, eat, sleep.

I am 5'3" 220lbs before now a harder 230lbs after IGF only expecting to go to 245lbs on this cycle LGD 4033 and MK and roids with all injecting IGF LR3...Legs 26" Chest 52" and biceps 22" to start this new cycle next week..

I also use the pre and post NOX cheap Walgreen powders for pump and lately baking soda to change my PH and the soda gives a cool pump too..

I know this info comes years after this post but it showd up online so now everyone is occluding smart after Prof at Flrida U has been everywhere and my web and all major sports got the details of how to use advanced occlusion...the KAAKSU gyms are run by doctors and the equipment is real expensive. A total waste and no worries going good and tight with the soft nylon webbing strap materials...I soak them towel them off and that mitigates any cutting or redness from long time occluding. FREAK OUT MEN 22" 24" and more with this is easily to be expected but to keep size heavy weights under occlusionis best as well high repping moderate or light weights for the super pump. You will be the Man in the Gym...THE BIGGEST MAN.. You will have the biggest baddest Biceps and the occlusion effect spreads, cascades to your whole body with what ever chems assists you are using as well.
Huge Freak Hawaii

Interesting post on Occlusion Training. Thanks Hige Freak!

5' 3", 230 with 22" guns. would love to see some pics.

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

would you elaborate please?

.... Do not take a nap or sleep with Leg Occlusion to keep the pump and localized IGF or roids and sarms but with the two strap occlusion pump sleeping or exercising for long periods is very effective to maintain max hard pumps that create super size muscle memory new size that you can keep day to day in the gym pumped or not.

Interesting post on Occlusion Training. Thanks Hige Freak!

5' 3", 230 with 22" guns. would love to see some pics.

your brother in Christ,

Lucky
Yeah I would second that...I met Flex Lewis several times and he's off the wall huge for someone that short,and you're packing the same off season size... You're a tiny Monster...Don't take offense to me saying Tiny or short,I'm 6'2 really mean it with good intentions...

When I run DES, I have learned that mid work out pins are really the best way!

With def forget about pinning it post owrk out. inmo

Pre wo is okay if working out intesne, wuick and Imidatly right after!

but mid workout after you have done at leastone warm up exercise....aloud the bump in your bisept to go down just a tad. then do a few micro injections! AT LEST ONE into each head. the inner and outer. So 3 injections all together! This is the best method

about the other method u mentioded. i dont have any thoughts there! sorry!

hey gh0st I have been pinning some IGF DES into my tricep intra-workout but I cannot tell if it's working. I've used DES from this same company before and I thought I remember it giving me a pretty decent pump but nothing crazy. I am really not feeling much with this current stuff. I hit my triceps at the end of my workout usually, so I am already pretty glycogen depleted. I pin about 100-120mcg into my lagging tricep and train it for 30 minutes. It doesn't really feel anymore pumped than regular training, but I am on other steroids and it is hard to say.

I want to be sure that this stuff is legit, but is the pump the only way to tell? It costs 300 dollars to have a test done. The company keeps ensuring me that this product has been tested, but I don't know.

1" X 24" or shorter nylon webbing straps with 1" o rings box stitch sewn in at one end and 3/4" or 1/2" X 4" velcro sewn in just below the Box Stitch at the O ring end and on the same side at the other end sew in the velcro mate 6" long...Now you have official Barrettsmusclemorphstraps that top NFL players use. I am Barrett but I don't sell them anymore.

Use good grip velcro not cheap type.

Use two straps each arm at the upper arm pit and lower biceps elbow Now you have an advanced Occlusion system. You can go real tight and not have any clotting worries. You can go heavy unlike all occlusion advice to go 20% your usual weight. That is for pussies. We are men big and strong.

IGF-1-3LR can be injected or diluted as a rub both very effective. And if you want to follow Japanese KAAKSU protocols make two straps for your upper legs too.

I injected a few days ago IGF-!-3LR not des so either 1-3 or des is all good. Note using an oil like macedamia or olive oil or test as a base is good too when you dilute IGF it regenerates itself again and again as you dilute it. I rubbed for three months and yesterday injected and occluded for two hours at a time while high rep 100 rep for sets to get a good pump and IGF biceps mostly reaction. pumped I am at 22"..on a new cycle next month I will go up to my all time best 24" and occluding test prop and suspension with sarms and the roids I expect new size and strength gains with the super IGF pump you all get. Do not take a nap or sleep with Leg Occlusion to keep the pump and localized IGF or roids and sarms but with the two strap occlusion pump sleeping or exercising for long periods is very effective to maintain max hard pumps that create super size muscle memory new size that you can keep day to day in the gym pumped or not.

Remember to eat carbs when ever you use Insulin Growth Factor it is INSULIN and you must respect that fact keep candy and keep feeding all day long especially when you carb deplete which seems all day long after three months 5-10 daily rubbing of IGF. Injections less so but still eat eat grow grow grow exercise, eat, sleep.

I am 5'3" 220lbs before now a harder 230lbs after IGF only expecting to go to 245lbs on this cycle LGD 4033 and MK and roids with all injecting IGF LR3...Legs 26" Chest 52" and biceps 22" to start this new cycle next week..

I also use the pre and post NOX cheap Walgreen powders for pump and lately baking soda to change my PH and the soda gives a cool pump too..

I know this info comes years after this post but it showd up online so now everyone is occluding smart after Prof at Flrida U has been everywhere and my web and all major sports got the details of how to use advanced occlusion...the KAAKSU gyms are run by doctors and the equipment is real expensive. A total waste and no worries going good and tight with the soft nylon webbing strap materials...I soak them towel them off and that mitigates any cutting or redness from long time occluding. FREAK OUT MEN 22" 24" and more with this is easily to be expected but to keep size heavy weights under occlusionis best as well high repping moderate or light weights for the super pump. You will be the Man in the Gym...THE BIGGEST MAN.. You will have the biggest baddest Biceps and the occlusion effect spreads, cascades to your whole body with what ever chems assists you are using as well.
Huge Freak Hawaii
Wow. That's a sick protocol.

Sent from my LGMS550 using Professional Muscle mobile app

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
RES15NMV
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws