over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

OCD offseason diet, any input?

qbkilla

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I have been carb cycling this offseason and recently decided to change my diet up a little bit because I was not happy with my results. I decided to add some fat back into the high days, use carb cuttoffs on those days, still keep protein and fat seperate for the most part. So i guess my diet is basically a carb cycling diet, with some DC dieting principals thrown in, and alot of stuff i learned from reading mountaindogs posts.

26 years old, bodyweight = 190lbs AM, bf about 15-16 im guessing

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OFF DAYS (lower carb, 4 days a week).....

Wake up and do AM fasted cardio, then eat meal 1....

1:00 3 whole free range eggs, 30gr protein shake, 1cup blue berries, 44g oats (48p/50c/14f)

2:30 8oz chicken, 2.2oz quinoa. 1tbsp mac nut oil (60p/40c/14f)

4:30 2 cans tuna, 1.6oz quinoa (44p/30c/0f)

7:00 7oz wild salmon or 2 cans sardines, 1.5tbsp mac nut oil (44p/0c/28f)

9:00 8 whole free range eggs and 1 tsp coconut oil, veggies (kale) (48p/0c/40f)

11:00 6.4oz chicken and 1tbsp carlsons fish oil plus 1tbsp evoo (48p/0c/26f)

2:00 6 whole free range eggs, 1.3 oz chicken, 1tbsp coconut oil (46p/0c/41f)

TOTALS 334 protein 120 carbs 163 fat

Workout days (3 days a week)

9:00 3 whole free range eggs, 1.7oz chicken, 1 cub blue berries, 94g oats (30p/84c/14f)

10:30- 12:00 Workout (pre post during shakes, isolate, malto, bcaa) (120p/135c/0f)

2:00 4oz chicken 5.1g quinoa, 1g fish oil(30p/92c/1f)

4:30 4oz chicken 114g oats , 1g fish oil (30p/77c/1f)

6:30 4oz chicken, 100g oats, 1g fish oil (30p/68c/1f)

9:00 4 oz chicken, 1.7oz quinoa, 1c kale, 2 fish oil (30p/30c/2f)

11:00 5oz grassfed meat and 1 cup kale (32p/0c/15f)

2:00 4 whole free range eggs, 1 oz chicken 1 cup kale (32p/0c/20f)

TOTALS 337pro /486carb /52fat

Any feedback is welcome

I dont like it at all.

Thanks for the honest feedback phil! Can you give a few specifics on what you would change? Macros? Total calroies? Food selection?

Before I came up with this diet i was doing a carb cycling diet, with almost all carbs and no fat on my high days. I felt like i got bloated and gained very little muscle, and put on alot of fat. I have been doing DC training and strength has been going way up, just havent seen results in the mirror so i decided to switch things up.

Thanks for the honest feedback phil! Can you give a few specifics on what you would change? Macros? Total calroies? Food selection?

Before I came up with this diet i was doing a carb cycling diet, with almost all carbs and no fat on my high days. I felt like i got bloated and gained very little muscle, and put on alot of fat. I have been doing DC training and strength has been going way up, just havent seen results in the mirror so i decided to switch things up.

I'll take a guess but take my input with a grain of salt since I'm not that advanced with dieting. Hopefully someone with more knowledge will correct me?

I'm guessing the problems are mainly with the workout days and the amount of total cals you are eating on both days. Remember, I don't know your body type/metabolism or how many calories you burn throughout the day and I'm assuming your goal is packing on LBM asap.
all my opinion of course.

nonworkout days: too many total calories. I'd lower fat and protein a little. Looks great other than that to me.

workout days: I think you are eating too many carbs + total calories here. Timing of carbs is good here (and on nonworkout days). Meal 1 I'd lower carbs to 50-60 total. The workout shake seems to be a bit high in protein and carb+ it's all from malto. Not sure this is necessary or gives the best gains but thats one area of the diet im experimenting with so it's up to you. I personally go with a small prewkrout solid food meal then have bcaa's + waxy immediately (only 30g or so) pwo then a solid food meal of p/c/f. I'd change the 2pm meal to 50p/50/c/14f then have the following meals all protein + fat but adjust the amounts to hit ~300p/120ish fat total for the day

just saying because your diet is kinda similar to mine (mine has the above recommendations) and I'm trying to pack on LBM, but I'm 215 lbs with around ~11-12%BF (can see all abs fairly easily) and I eat around the same total cals as the diet you posted... so i don't think you need that many cals. But again, i don't know you or your body type.

hope maybe this helps or gives you something to think about

Buy Neopoints

Acquire Neopoints to archive your highest target on Neopets.
Neopets is a certainly wearying game to warrant Neopoints yourself in, it may take months of hardwork principled to institute 1,000,000 Neopoints!
**broken link removed** and get the elemental Neopets cheats!

Neopets has tons of games you can take part in, and when you come by neopoints, it choice make your savoir faire much bettert!
Essay us prohibited today and you won't repent it, Neopoints packages start from upright $2.25!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws