over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

ODD COLOR FINA

LATS

Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
Staff member
Registered
okay, a friend of mine makes his own fina. he showed me his vial this weekend and it is a funky color. now, my experience with fina has always produced a very light golden color. i have not used the heating process but, just relied on the filters. he heats his. the color he gets is very dark and cloudy. almost a brownish auburn clor. but, not clear. he has used this method for a while with no ill effect. does this effect his dosage ect??? i only ask because his looks so much different then mine.

I've done several kits and have come up with several different variations in color. Depends on Fina or TH, sometimes it makes a difference. But in several disscusions with the kit man it really doesn't seem to matter the color. I have one bottle right here that is a bright almost piss color yellow and another that is auburn to orange color in it. Both have been tried and work well. As far as the mg/ml shouldn't change due to the heat. As long as the heat doesn't get hot enough to make the oil come to a boil.

When I make 75mg/ml it's usaully the nice light golden color, when I make 100mg/ml it's a bit darker, and 150mg/ml is darker still. The type of oil tends to have an effect alsol.

I, like Armageddon, use A's kits and always get a nice golden color (with some/little color variation between batches). I've been to other kit makers web sites and have seen pictures of the process. The color of the solution that was drawn/kept was the same dark-color of the crap that you don't want to draw from A's kits! So it wouldn't suprise me that the finished product would be more of a brownish-color!

xcel

yeah, he brought it to my house and when i saw it i was like wtf. i have always had a nice gold color. his, again, was almost brown. but, he has nothing but good to say about it. but, like i said, i never heat mine. he does a heating process like animal says. oh well, if it is good...it is good. he did a 4 gram kit and ended up with 41 cc's he told me. about the right milli's. btw, how is lfe treatin' ya excel??? thanks to all that answered. ill pass along the info

I had one come out brown like that too. Didn'y hurt anything, still gained well off of it with no site pain, but it was weird. Only happened once. Only thing I can think is that the syringe filter may have let some crap through it and turned the solution brown.

IT was probably through the filter, the way wolverine described. However I love the convience of these kits. I remember when I used to sit there and cook this crap in a shot glass or a spoon. Almost felt like a junkie, but it worked really well when I did it like that. Still don't know if I have ever gotten the same results yet.

I heat mine using A's kits, and it ends up a gold-orange clear color each time.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws