over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Odd Gyno Situation.Advice?

TonyCyp

Registered
Hello all.So since puberty and my OCD meds ive always had mild gyno.My old doc confirmed it was mild gyno about a year ago and advised i just lose weight.Its very odd as when im relaxed and warm you can tell its gyno.But when im cold or pumped from gym it looks normal.Anyway over the last couple years i kinda became an alcoholic,stoner,ate real bad and didnt workout.Got fat,but about 6 months ago i noticed left tit had a small lump above the nipple,pea size.I looked into Letro and raloxofiene(which i have Ralox on hand i bought from a research place a couple years ago so idk if its still good) but i have high blood pressure as well as high chloesterol and those meds raise both of those.My doc said i needed to work on heart health or ill have to take meds for heart eventually.I am on 200mg test a week 350iu hcg twice a week .5mg adex twice a week(however i did miss doeses of adex and hcg sometimes as i was in a bad state and wasnt consistent)

anyway im trying to get healthy again,but for my gyno situation should i just start taking the adex again? buy something and deal with sides? or just try losing weight and getting healthy first?

.im scared of going to doc.My old doc knew i was on gear and helped me cuz he didnt want me to get hurt.but i changed docs cuz of new job and new insurance,if i tell him im on gear can i get in any trouble or denied my adhd/ocd meds?

any advice greatly appreciated.

20170515_194619_zpsmugxlhil.jpg Photo by tboneangle1 | Photobucket

20170515_212040_zpsgpg0off0.jpg Photo by tboneangle1 | Photobucket

Last edited:
To be completely honest....I would start working out again, get your diet in check, quit drinking and drugging, and start saving up for gyno surgery....I think you are going to need it.

To be completely honest....I would start working out again, get your diet in check, quit drinking and drugging, and start saving up for gyno surgery....I think you are going to need it.

thanks for respone,i feared surgery may be only option,its not too bad unless im sitting down and relaxed,id love to try some meds for it but i want my health to be ok before i take MORE meds.i just dont want gyno to get worse.

Might want to research raloxifene, and get diet/workouts in check so You know whats actually gyno and whats fat

Might want to research raloxifene, and get diet/workouts in check so You know whats actually gyno and whats fat

Thanks i have some ralox i ordered like 2 years ago from a research chem place idk if its still good good tho. and ya i know im fat but theres also a hard lump lol.im a bit warry of taking ralox as i already have some heart issues i dont want to make it worse?

Thanks i have some ralox i ordered like 2 years ago from a research chem place idk if its still good good tho. and ya i know im fat but theres also a hard lump lol.im a bit warry of taking ralox as i already have some heart issues i dont want to make it worse?
You really need to speak with your doctor. It sounds like you have a multitude of other medical conditions that need to be considered before you start any sort of compound, and outside of a few very intelligent gentlemen on this board, none of us are at a place to really give you advice on what drug to start.

That being said, it is rather difficult to tell what is fat and what is gyno. Keep in mind that poor diet habits effect hormones (and a plethora of other things), and that it's possible that the gyno is a result of your bad habits finally manifesting. I would advise you to clean your diet up and cut out the booze, as well as get a bit more physically active...it may not be an immediate fix but it's undoubtedly a step in the right direction.

You really need to speak with your doctor. It sounds like you have a multitude of other medical conditions that need to be considered before you start any sort of compound, and outside of a few very intelligent gentlemen on this board, none of us are at a place to really give you advice on what drug to start.

That being said, it is rather difficult to tell what is fat and what is gyno. Keep in mind that poor diet habits effect hormones (and a plethora of other things), and that it's possible that the gyno is a result of your bad habits finally manifesting. I would advise you to clean your diet up and cut out the booze, as well as get a bit more physically active...it may not be an immediate fix but it's undoubtedly a step in the right direction.

thanks,it feels like the lump is a little bigger,id love to try ralox but dont want to have a stroke

I have the same thing going on with my nipples. You can tell there's gyno/puffiness in normal conditions, especially with overhead lights, but it looks completely normal when I'm pumped or a bit cold. I haven't taken steroids or anything, I've just always been this way, or at least since puberty. I think surgery is the only way unfortunately.

I have the same thing going on with my nipples. You can tell there's gyno/puffiness in normal conditions, especially with overhead lights, but it looks completely normal when I'm pumped or a bit cold. I haven't taken steroids or anything, I've just always been this way, or at least since puberty. I think surgery is the only way unfortunately.

ya i think its from SSRI meds that i started at a very young age.puffiness always been there just lump is new

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws