over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Odd lower back pain.

Thunderclese

Newbies
I get lower back pain when doing certain activities such as standing barbell curls (regardless of weight), squats, and a couple household tasks, such as washing the dishes and lifting objects ( I lift with my legs), but I do not get ANY lower back pain whatsoever when doing deadlifts, and I rep out 405 on them. This leads me to believe it might not be a serious spinal problem, but I can't be sure. I can't afford to see the doctor right now or I'd get an MRI, so any insight is helpful. And to clarify, it doesn't hurt in my spine, it mainly hurts in the muscles around my spine.

I am not and have never cycled before. Waiting a few more years. I should mention also that it has been affecting me for around 3 years when I used to work construction.

ii had lower back pain for about 4 months... then someone told me to lay on the floor with my back on the floor and my feet up on a chair... its one of the only positions that your lower back gets rest.. (body horizontal, knees straight up and lower leg horizontal on a hair/elevated areia.....

I dont know if it will work for you, but give it a try!

I had the same problem. Docs don't help. X-ray didn't show anything. An MRI is the only way to go. Mine only cost $345. It is called an open MRI. It showed a slightly bulging disc.

Since you are on a budget you should go with heavy heat/ice and some anti inflammatories. Sounds like you work out. I would add some core work, not sit up stuff which can lead to back issues. Huge amount of exercises you can find that will help with tendons/muscles around the spine You don't mention pain/weakness going to legs/foot or loss of bladder control which is more serious. Good luck

try to stretch every day

do a lot of core exercices, it might be a lack of balance between your abs and your lower back (planks, farmer walk i.e)

i have exactly the same problem as you and this helped me reducing the pain

try to stretch every day

do a lot of core exercices, it might be a lack of balance between your abs and your lower back (planks, farmer walk i.e)

i have exactly the same problem as you and this helped me reducing the pain

I am a new member, but happen to be a chiropractor. All I can say is that the reply I have quoted makes the most sense and would be the advice I would give. Of course a decent physical examination would be best if I were to give you any real advice, but the fact that your pain comes and goes would logically suggest to me that your back is UNSTABLE. And, the main reasons for this would thus logically be core imbalance / bulging disc. Probably the former as I would expect disc bulges to be worse with deadlifts due to the increased intraabdominal pressure.
So, I'd say, get some guidance on core...,
Hope this helps:)

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear