over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Odd stomach protrusion

bigtasty25

Registered
Over the last 2-3 months I’ve noticed my stomach starting to protrude bit by bit. I definately did put on some body fat, but the protrusion isn’t fat itself...it’s like intense bloat or air but it won’t come out. It makes it harder to breathe too, and limits my appetite a bit because it seems to be pressing on my stomach/lungs. Even laying down on my back lately makes it annoying to breath. The only things I could think of are ascites and visceral body fat (which I’ve never had before). I’m thinking of going to my doctor to get an MRI or ultrasound. Input/thoughts? It’s worrying me ;/. Thanks so much!!

Are you using any hgh, slin, or mk-677?

I was using HGH for a long time and I came completely off it 2 weeks ago to give my body a 1-2 month break. Just using ghrp2/cjc1295

I was using HGH for a long time and I came completely off it 2 weeks ago to give my body a 1-2 month break. Just using ghrp2/cjc1295

Since you came off GH I have a feeling it's visceral fat accumulating. What's your age? Any time I try to put on any weight it goes right to the stomach. Time for GH!

Could be fat accumulating around the liver like Bio said. There’s a theory that as GH metabolizes subcutaneous fat around your extremities, it builds up visceral fat. If it’s true, your protruding gut could be a result.

...also, Dexter Jackson, after the last Mr. O, said he got his bubblegut from his microbiome (gut bacteria) being out of whack. In an interview, he said he hired a nutritionist to fix his diet, which included 86’ing artificial sweetners-purportedly the main culprit.

Not to alarm you but I had the same thing. I finally went to the doc when I kept waking up having trouble breathing. He said I was showing signs of CHF, congestive heart failure! He said it is an accumulation of fluids in the chest cavity making it hard to breath and effecting heart too. I've been on test practically non stop for 20 years. I was also showing some signs of possible pneumonia. They admitted me in the hospital, put me on IV Lasix and antibiotics for 2 days. They sent me home but said I'll be on Lasix for life. The 2 days I was there I lost 8lbs of fluids!!! So word to the wise get checked for CHF. If you have trouble breathing when laying down, get checked immediately.

Pulmonary edema gives that feeling. Thankfully I've not had an issue with that yet.

I have had trouble with this and had plenty of scans done.
Besides the expected excessive muscle development there was nothing unusual.
I was always bloated feeling, even in prep. I cannot vacuum, not even close.

I then learned about SIBO and how it could result from food poisoning bouts, which I had.
After running a course of Rifaximin it has gone done a lot, but still is distended. Can't seem to get it flat....

Since you came off GH I have a feeling it's visceral fat accumulating. What's your age? Any time I try to put on any weight it goes right to the stomach. Time for GH!

I’m 39. I’ve used hgh at dosages from 4-8 iu 5 days a week since I was 24/25 pretty much nonstop. I was going to stay off fat burners and dieting for another 2-4 more weeks (4-6 total) to give my body a break because I stopped loosing weight after awhile of constant cheating on my diet...but I def plan on going back on the hgh soon

Could be fat accumulating around the liver like Bio said. There’s a theory that as GH metabolizes subcutaneous fat around your extremities, it builds up visceral fat. If it’s true, your protruding gut could be a result.

that’s kinda what I was thinking since I’m pretty sure it isn’t bloat...since I’ve had bloat before and I know it goes away on its own. This bubble or whatever is in in my stomach kinda grew over the last few months, so visceral fat seems to make more sense to me. WHY it accumulated now...all of a sudden but didn’t in the last I have nooo clue why. Age related perhaps?

Not to alarm you but I had the same thing. I finally went to the doc when I kept waking up having trouble breathing. He said I was showing signs of CHF, congestive heart failure! He said it is an accumulation of fluids in the chest cavity making it hard to breath and effecting heart too. I've been on test practically non stop for 20 years. I was also showing some signs of possible pneumonia. They admitted me in the hospital, put me on IV Lasix and antibiotics for 2 days. They sent me home but said I'll be on Lasix for life. The 2 days I was there I lost 8lbs of fluids!!! So word to the wise get checked for CHF. If you have trouble breathing when laying down, get checked immediately.

yeah bro...that’s definitely scary. Glad you are better now. When I’m laying down, it’s not HARd to breath , but it’s definitely not as easy as it was before I had the “hard” gut syndrome thing going on. Why I would have pulmonary edema...I have no clue if that’s the case. Is it body fat related? And same with me ...I’ve been on test pretty much nonstop for exactly 20 years as well. Either way I’m going to make an apt with my primary care doctor tomorrow. Should I do that or go straight to making one with my gastroenterologist? Hmmm 🤔

that’s kinda what I was thinking since I’m pretty sure it isn’t bloat...since I’ve had bloat before and I know it goes away on its own. This bubble or whatever is in in my stomach kinda grew over the last few months, so visceral fat seems to make more sense to me. WHY it accumulated now...all of a sudden but didn’t in the last I have nooo clue why. Age related perhaps?
got something similar recently I diet hard, yet this weird bloat occurs. Doing apple cider, bone broth. We see. Good info , thread Thank you

I had the same issue for a while, i started eating 2 of those small pineapple containers from publix a day. And the Protrusion has almost all the way dispersed!

BigTasty, Yes do the scans. I had everything, EKG, x-rays, sonogram, and a CAT scan. It's funny I think in my case I've always been thick. Another way they always check for water retention is by looking at your lower legs. In my case I had no edema in my legs which is unusual, first place fluids pool. My cardiologist, who is one of my best friends thank God!, Said I could have been on my way to a big problem. Seems long term Test will slowly build more and more fluid over time in some case's.
I'm sure visceral fat can be overcome with time. I know, we all think we are bullet prove! :)

But it’s weird because it wasn’t gradual over the years, 3 months ago I was my sub 10% body fat lean and active self, and the protrusion slowly started building up. It’s gotten to the point where I literally just went to the gym, sat in my car for 20 mins and drove myself home in frustration Because the shallow breathing while sitting up became too much. I have a virtual doc appt Tuesday , they can’t take me In person because of covid precautions and whatknot. I’m guessing she’ll probably refer me to a GI doc or cardiologist to get scans...which I’m super anxious to get done because this is becoming too much (impacting my working out now).

But it’s weird because it wasn’t gradual over the years, 3 months ago I was my sub 10% body fat lean and active self, and the protrusion slowly started building up. It’s gotten to the point where I literally just went to the gym, sat in my car for 20 mins and drove myself home in frustration Because the shallow breathing while sitting up became too much. I have a virtual doc appt Tuesday , they can’t take me In person because of covid precautions and whatknot. I’m guessing she’ll probably refer me to a GI doc or cardiologist to get scans...which I’m super anxious to get done because this is becoming too much (impacting my working out now).

Dude, don't mess around. Shallow breathing? Cardiologist immediately. I'd think about going right to the emergency room because they won't fuck around. You'll have everything done that day. That's what I did.
Better safe than sorry. Looking and feeling bad my mind was running wild, I thought I was dying! I'm sitting here now feeling much better. Might be genetics too. My Dad had a very thick midsection yet was very athletic and lean.

Dude, don't mess around. Shallow breathing? Cardiologist immediately. I'd think about going right to the emergency room because they won't fuck around. You'll have everything done that day. That's what I did.
Better safe than sorry. Looking and feeling bad my mind was running wild, I thought I was dying! I'm sitting here now feeling much better. Might be genetics too. My Dad had a very thick midsection yet was very athletic and lean.

I’m seeing my general doc Tuesday for a virtual consult. What I’m hoping or looking for is a referral to get an ultrasound ASAP. I know 9 years ago when I was on a heavy cycle, towards the end , in 10 weeks I put on 45 lbs and had a protruding ripped gut. A referral for an ultrasound just showed enlarged liver mostly, and kidney slightly enlarged. In that case I was put on a liquid diet for 24 hrs and my tummy went down, but in this case I feel like it might be visceral fat even though I’ve NEVER had any (that I was aware of). Keep you guys posted😇🙏

And yeah, my dad had visceral and sub q fat as long as I’ve ever known him, his tummy was always hard not didn’t have a lot of fat on it, I guess if my body fat goes over a certain %, visceral body fat starts accumulating I’m assuming

And yeah, my dad had visceral and sub q fat as long as I’ve ever known him, his tummy was always hard not didn’t have a lot of fat on it, I guess if my body fat goes over a certain %, visceral body fat starts accumulating I’m assuming
Let us know what happens.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic