YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Odds of developing heart disease from this?

dale338

Registered
Lots of talk recently on here about brothers finding out they have significant heart issues. While I don’t have any at the present time I’m curious for those of you with more knowledge, might predict the possibilities For my situation.

1. No history of AAS, use before age 48...just one T blast for 10 weeks when I went on TRT.
2. I typically run 120 mg of T cypionate weekly as my TRT. This keeps me hovering between 900-1100 testosterone levels.
3. I add 200-250 mg of masteron, but I cycle it. 8 weeks on, 6 weeks off. I run it mostly for the great libido boost.
4. When my nuts get too shrunken, I will run HCG, I’ll run it for 5 weeks then off for a month or so. So I’m not on it all the time.
5. I take 2IU’s of HGH daily. I run 4-5 months, then break a month or so.
6. When I’m off masteron I run caberoline for libido purposes.
7. I eat healthy, I’m lean, I’m pretty damn built for my age. Run body fat between 12-15% most of the time.

I don’t feel given my research that I’m at much risk. But hey, technically I’m still running some gear. My labs always look good, hematocrit stays around 50. I don’t dump blood.

Anyone develop heart issues running a similar type protocol?

Last edited:
Lots of talk recently on here about brothers finding out they have significant heart issues. While I don’t have any at the present time I’m curious for those of you with more knowledge, might predict the possibilities For my situation.

1. No history of AAS, use before age 48...just one T blast for 10 weeks when I went on TRT.
2. I typically run 120 mg of T cypionate weekly as my TRT. This keeps me hovering between 900-1100 testosterone levels.
3. I add 200-250 mg of masteron, but I cycle it. 8 weeks on, 6 weeks off. I run it mostly for the great libido boost.
4. When my nuts get too shrunken, I will run HCG, I’ll run it for 5 weeks then off for a month or so. So I’m not on it all the time.
7. I eat healthy, I’m lean, I’m pretty damn built for my age. Run body fat between 12-15% most of the time.

I don’t feel given my research that I’m at much risk. But hey, technically I’m still running some gear. My labs always look good, hematocrit stays around 50. I don’t dump blood.

your risk of developing heart issues from that sort of drug use falls somewhere between 0 and 100%

1. Given that you're thinking about this with a conservative protocol; you're already ahead of most guys who unfortunately end up with issues.

2. Genetics play a giant role here; there's no way to tell what will lead to definitive heart disease in people; we certainly know what will contribute. We know AAS obviously contributes both for plaque and remodeling issues; add GH on top and you have a recipe leading somewhere (but again the dose determines the poison).

3. Get yearly scans done with a proper eye kept on inflammation, and gut health (yes, this is something often overlooked as well). Be sane with dosages, and don't stress like a madman either (that'll kill you too [emoji6]).

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

It's literally impossible to answer this because everyone is different

I know that you're wanting to know how your "supplements" might affect your heart, but what the last trig/hdl and total/hdl ratios on your last cholesterol test?

It's literally impossible to answer this because everyone is different

Yep. Basically the more you take the more you increase your risk. Its that simple. I think nothing but test would be safest since that is a naturally occurring hormone in the body. You are going to have to make a decision what path you want to follow.

It is hard to tell, even though you have provide so much information.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear