over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Odell Beckham's cousin trying out for the NFL

nothuman

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Anyone see this? This guy is a MONSTER. 5'11 230lbs chiseled, can bench press 225lbs 42 times (would break the all time combine record), run a 4.5 40 yard dash, and has a 46inch vertical (would also break the all time combine record).

I just started following his Instagram page. Crazy he can be that big and that athletic at the same time. Crazy genetics these Beckham boys have.

https://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-...l-and-insane-athlete--eyes-nfl-170354665.html

**broken link removed**
tumblr_nzm34zKqK71upbe3mo1_500.jpg

tumblr_nyuct5HVt31upbe3mo1_500.jpg

Last edited:
Looks/sounds like a bad ass. With numbers like those he should have no problem finding his way on to a roster.

Physically and athletically a very impressive dude. Unfortunately, a guy who kills at the combine doesn't always translate to a monster on the field. Jadeveon Clowney would be a good example of that. On the positive side, I hope it does work out in his favor. What an awesome story that would be.

Testing is one thing....can he play?
HS football player...no recruitment mentioned and NOW he's ready for the NFL.

I'm just not a fan of drafting or taking chances on "potential." I played with many a monsters in the weight room who just did not like the full contact of football OR "plays" were too much thinking for them lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
"looks like Tarzan, plays like Jane"

Testing is one thing....can he play?
HS football player...no recruitment mentioned and NOW he's ready for the NFL.

I'm just not a fan of drafting or taking chances on "potential." I played with many a monsters in the weight room who just did not like the full contact of football OR "plays" were too much thinking for them lol

He's going to be a project who will have to prove himself in training camp. Anyone remember Jarryd Hayne last year, the pro rugby player who made the 49ers roster? He will be followed in a similar fashion. Curious to see what he can do.

At least Hayne had serious experience (rugby) and was a star for yeaaars. This dude is basically the equivalent of someone trying out for Pros VS Joes

At least Hayne had serious experience (rugby) and was a star for yeaaars. This dude is basically the equivalent of someone trying out for Pros VS Joes

Pretty much. It'll be interesting to see how he does though. He does have the blood line working in his favor

that doesn't prove you can play in the nfl

No it does not, but it very well may provide him with a great pay check. The league minimum in 2016 will be 450K/year. Not bad even if your riding the bench. Lots of teams are willing to take chances on an athletic freak.

No it does not, but it very well may provide him with a great pay check. The league minimum in 2016 will be 450K/year. Not bad even if your riding the bench. Lots of teams are willing to take chances on an athletic freak.

right here is the smart move for a paycheck...

wtf other "job" is paying you half a mil for being jacked?
lol

even to do it for a year to three is super smart.

that said most of the super impressive ppl in looks n numbers do not usually play as well as the other types of super stars.

if you are young and have REAL size and or athleticism practice squad/benchwarmer is a brilliant move, beats the fuck out of a bouncing or training paycheck. lol

:lightbulb:

What position?

Doesnt have the full out burner speed to be a wide reciever at that height. Too small to play linebacker.

running back?

What position?

Doesnt have the full out burner speed to be a wide reciever at that height. Too small to play linebacker.

running back?

Possibly safety? Depending on footwork and cover skills, neither of which are easy to teach.

Even if he's a developmental player, he could be a special teams demon...can you imagine that dude barreling down the field with a full head of steam wanting to take your head off? Lawdy have mercy! :eek:

Also, did anyone notice the sweet mortal kombat tat?

What position?

running back?

I'm pretty sure it's running back. There is an article I read and that's what it said.

What position?

running back?

Yep running back. Plus he's 5'11 230lbs which is ideal running back size

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner