over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Off after 19 months. PCT

AllLoadedUp

Registered
Been on for 19 months. Did a cycle, then cruised, then back on a heavy cycle. I am using HCG and Nolva as I always have. I would normally take 500 IU of HCG but because of the length of time on and my age, 41, I am taking 1000 IU of HCG each week. Plus I am using 30mg of Nolva each day. My question is how long would you guys take this for? I was thinking of doing both for 2 months to try and recover. If I even can recover at this point. Should I go longer, shorter? All opinions welcome. TIA.

after being on so long, at that age, recovery is not gonna be great. It will not bring you back to a point you will satisfied with. IMO your gonna be looking at TRT for life to satisfied and happy.

Most are gonna say go 2-3 months and get bloodwork done, see if a decent level of recovery is possible

Honestly at this point, I would examine TRT. It is a perfect time to get evaluated and jump on the legal route.

Yeah do a PCT and then get blood work done then weigh your options. You were running 500 iu HCG throughout? And now that you are off you are bumping it up to 1000iu per week? Did i understand that correctly?

If thats what you are doing you could tweek the PCT a bit. Throw in some clomid, up the dose of the HCG for the first week of PCT...

Clarify exactly how you were doing the HCG and Nolva then im sure a few of us will have some suggestions. I would certainly get Clomid though...

Using HCG while off will make your recover even more difficult.

I dont know i used it in PCT. I only used it twice but it worked pretty good. I started the HCG like 10 days after my last shots of test cyp.

I used to hear people tell me they used it after their cycles more in the past. The last few years people have been using it more during cycles i feel like.

You know what if you have been using it all the way through your cycle you do not need it after. I never used it during, so when i would hit it after it would kick start my boys !!

Last edited:
A single high-ish dose of HCG right at the beginning of PCT will have benefits if you haven't used it during cycle.

A steady supply of HCG after cycle will keep your axis dormant.

Honestly at this point, I would examine TRT. It is a perfect time to get evaluated and jump on the legal route.
I agree completely with ECB on this one, you can always be on Trt and add a little extra if you wanted to. [emoji106]

A single high-ish dose of HCG right at the beginning of PCT will have benefits if you haven't used it during cycle.

A steady supply of HCG after cycle will keep your axis dormant.

Yeah i agree, but i didnt do it in one dose. What i did was split up 5,000 IU into 3 injections and did the first one 10 days after my last shot, then 2 days after that i did the next, then 2 days later i did the last one.

I dont know thats one of a few methods i was told were good if you hadnt used HCG throughout, and thats the situation i was in.

I have never heard of anyone just staying on prolonged HCG while not on cycle. And if you used it consistently throughout you dont need it in PCT, you can just continue with the SERM, but i would add clomid if you are trying to recover as much as possible.

Then get bloods and see where you are at. Like everyone said you may want to just jump on TRT.

PCT is for bridging cycles. If you're using it to bring your natural levels back it's really a moot point since as soon as you get off the HCG/clomid your system is going to crash and build back up from there. If you're using it to bridge onto when you're going to get back on gear again (or TRT), then keep it going until well... you get back on...

PCT is for bridging cycles. If you're using it to bring your natural levels back it's really a moot point since as soon as you get off the HCG/clomid your system is going to crash and build back up from there. If you're using it to bridge onto when you're going to get back on gear again (or TRT), then keep it going until well... you get back on...

Lol i hear ya. I cycle for like 4 months then im off the rest of the year. I just need to do PCT, i dont know if its mental of what, but i do keep a lot of gains while im on it. This year i have been done with PCT for a few weeks but i dont feel like i have crashed yet. Either way i like to do it, i feel like it helps

I'm 47 and was on for 3 years and came off a couple of months ago and had no issues. As usual for everyone the poundage's dropped on bench and body weight.

I'm 47 and was on for 3 years and came off a couple of months ago and had no issues.

You're just lucky... Most people won't recover from a 3 year cycle even if in their mid 20's.

Sorry if I wasn't clear. I haven't been using any HCG during the 19 months. I would normally use it during a "normal" cycle. Which for me would be like 12-16 weeks. I did a cycle starting in May of 2013. Decided to stay on TRT dose after the cycle ended. Then I upped it to a heavy cycle back in April of this year. So I have really been "on" for 19 months. Mostly just high dose Test.

I decided to come off for a few reasons. I don't like having raisins for balls. When I cum its like two drops comes out. LOL. And I have had real problems even getting hard. Now I know that could be a prolactin problem or something else. But it is definitely related. Hell when I was doing 1500mg of Test a week my sex drive was not even that great and my dick didn't work that well. I know I need to get blood work done. I would just like to get my balls back if I can, get a hard on and see if its still possible to make any gains natural. If not then I will just go back on self-administered TRT.

Clomid is out of the question. I used that stuff after my first cycle years ago. I was thinking about jumping off a bridge. No way in hell will I touch that shit again.

Sorry if I wasn't clear. I haven't been using any HCG during the 19 months. I would normally use it during a "normal" cycle. Which for me would be like 12-16 weeks. I did a cycle starting in May of 2013. Decided to stay on TRT dose after the cycle ended. Then I upped it to a heavy cycle back in April of this year. So I have really been "on" for 19 months. Mostly just high dose Test.

I decided to come off for a few reasons. I don't like having raisins for balls. When I cum its like two drops comes out. LOL. And I have had real problems even getting hard. Now I know that could be a prolactin problem or something else. But it is definitely related. Hell when I was doing 1500mg of Test a week my sex drive was not even that great and my dick didn't work that well. I know I need to get blood work done. I would just like to get my balls back if I can, get a hard on and see if its still possible to make any gains natural. If not then I will just go back on self-administered TRT.

Clomid is out of the question. I used that stuff after my first cycle years ago. I was thinking about jumping off a bridge. No way in hell will I touch that shit again.

Sounds like you have a few issues going on.

How much clomid did you use, when you used it?

Lastly, even if you end up on TRT(self administered or DR ordered) you can maintain testicular size with HCG, if that is what you are after.

Running hcg will suppress lh function yes but your lh is already suppressed from the exogenous testosterone. Running the hcg will help get the testies firing again but the real recovery happens after pct. I would run the hcg for a couple months alongside a low dose of test. Then after that run a pct and discontinue the test and hcg

Using HCG while off will make your recover even more difficult.

This isnt necessarily true if SERMs are used.

I have seen PCTs where HCG is used with a SERM and AI and LH levels came back to baseline.

Lastly, even if you end up on TRT(self administered or DR ordered) you can maintain testicular size with HCG, if that is what you are after.
I honestly can't remember how much Clomid I was using. That was 10 years ago. It wasn't a large does or anything. It was my first cycle. I was a member on another board back in that day and it was the dose that everyone recommended for a first cycle. I know after that I never used Clomid again and didn't have any of those problems again. I did shoot some huge loads on that stuff though. Ha ha ha.

What do you think the dick problems are caused by? Like I said before I had a friend who was having the same problems and it was his prolactin levels that were the cause of it. I need to get the blood work done to let me see whats going on. I know that. If I have to stay on TRT its no big deal. I really just wanted to come off and see if I can get things back to somewhat normal. Thanks.

I think what scares a lot of younger guys about trt ,what happens if you and your wife want to have children someday

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws