over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Off days

OuchThatHurts

Moderator / Psy, Ret.
Staff member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
Sundays I lie around like the complete slob I always dreamed I could be. I don't even do family meals. This is what my life should be like...

Sundays I lie around like the complete slob I always dreamed I could be. I don't even do family meals. This is what my life should be like...
i wish i could do that.
for the sake of god i can not take off days. I know they would benefit me but psychologically, i cant..
i go on a business trip for 4 days(!!) from tuesday on and i already have stomach aches since weeks since i cant do my usual workouts/steps/cardio and meals.

I am retired every day is Sunday. It was usually my slowest day of the week when i was working. Although i will be going to the gym soon for legs then mowing the grass when i get hoe.

I’ve got the same mental issues as most in this sport. If I have the day off, I’m going to the gym. It’s a mental barrier I havnt been able to break yet. On the flip side, I travel for leisure monthly or every other month and I won’t even look at weights for that period (3-5 days domestically or a week+ abroad). In fact, my Italian vacation kicks off tomorrow, it’ll be nice to give the body some rest and stuff my face with pastas.

I am thankfully in a place where I make my own schedule and have not worked full time for a while. I could work more and make more money, I have chosen not too.

Sunday tends to be the day of the week I set aside as a rest day. It changes here and there and I too at times feel like I shouldn't waste a day, but I've been able to use it as a rest day for a while. I wish I would have had the opportunity to do so earlier in life. I probably would be in a better place physically.

Man I wish… Work has been stupid busy lately! Up at 4am and won’t be back home till 8pm. Been like this for the past 10 days. Workouts aren’t happening!!!! I’m f’n worn the hell out!!

Cage

Lol incredible because I did the same today. Had a big work conference out in Laguna and really hit the gym hard this week. 2 hours of legs yesterday. Last night I legit ate a 50mg Rich Crispy treat edible and didn’t wake up until noon and that was only to walk my dog lol. Passed back out again. Watched the end of Sacramento GS. Just ordered a French Dip sandwich. This is a legit rest day lol.

Don't forget gentlemen, to take some time for yourself. Please. Enjoy the peace, calm, walk on the beach, catch a fish, go to the range, watch a sunset, blow something up. Deep breaths, lowered heart rate, dopamine...

Because soon you'll be my age and looking back and thinking where did all the time go?

Lol incredible because I did the same today. Had a big work conference out in Laguna and really hit the gym hard this week. 2 hours of legs yesterday. Last night I legit ate a 50mg Rich Crispy treat edible and didn’t wake up until noon and that was only to walk my dog lol. Passed back out again. Watched the end of Sacramento GS. Just ordered a French Dip sandwich. This is a legit rest day lol.
French dip with au jus??? Mmmm... now you got me thinkin'

I am retired every day is Sunday. It was usually my slowest day of the week when i was working. Although i will be going to the gym soon for legs then mowing the grass when i get hoe.
I am retired too. I like to say, every week has 6 Saturdays and 1 Sunday....cuz you never want to give up your Sunday.

I have to go out and get some rolls. I'm really hungry for one of those sammiches. Looks delish. You got the onion/garlic/consomme au jus, Italian beef, provo, Swiss, a little cream cheese, toasted bun. I soak that stuff up too. Not sure what the white sauce is there. Enjoy. I'll be cooking these up tomorrow night.

I have to go out and get some rolls. I'm really hungry for one of those sammiches. Looks delish. You got the onion/garlic/consomme au jus, Italian beef, provo, Swiss, a little cream cheese, toasted bun. I soak that stuff up too. Not sure what the white sauce is there. Enjoy. I'll be cooking these up tomorrow night.

Thanks guys. I was perfectly content with my chicken and rice post workout.

Now heading out for a samich!

Horseradish!!!

PS - that all sounds awesome

Don't forget gentlemen, to take some time for yourself. Please. Enjoy the peace, calm, walk on the beach, catch a fish, go to the range, watch a sunset, blow something up. Deep breaths, lowered heart rate, dopamine...

Because soon you'll be my age and looking back and thinking where did all the time go?
100% Agree with you on this one, time flies.

We go on yearly family vacations and then a few smaller get aways here and there each year, might as well enjoy life while your healthy and able to do it.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131