over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Off days

Bruh raising cane’s sauce is the 🐐 sauce. Caniac with that sauce and some slaw… 👌👌.

Currently taking a chill day (still lifted heavy af this morning) with some margaritas, 5 lbs of fajitas smoked on the Traeger, and all the fajita fixings.

Psilocybin and edibles in the mix ofc.
You inspired me. Took a little more than a microdose today and threw on a rack of ribs and a pork butt on the Pit Boss. Add some 70 degree weather and a bike ride, and it's been a great day. Skipped the thc today though. Taking a couple weeks off after overdoing it on vacation.

You inspired me. Took a little more than a microdose today and threw on a rack of ribs and a pork butt on the Pit Boss. Add some 70 degree weather and a bike ride, and it's been a great day. Skipped the thc today though. Taking a couple weeks off after overdoing it on vacation.
Hell yeah.

Son I'm disappoint.
Expected at the very least a severed finger and a burnt thong in the pic.
Lol so no burnt thongs but funny story last night. I got home from RedCon last night and had that post gym pump so I emptied the chamber. 30 minutes later I get the random chick text “Wyd?”. I shoot her back the below pic. She at my house 10 minutes later. Between the emptied chamber and the Vicodin I took before the gym I fucked this chick until my dick chaffed and I ran out of breath.

IMG_4005.jpeg

Lol so no burnt thongs but funny story last night. I got home from RedCon last night and had that post gym pump so I emptied the chamber. 30 minutes later I get the random chick text “Wyd?”. I shoot her back the below pic. She at my house 10 minutes later. Between the emptied chamber and the Vicodin I took before the gym I fucked this chick until my dick chaffed and I ran out of breath.

View attachment 176617
Nice! I wanted to hook up with Nikki last night when the kids fell asleep but the truth is, I also fell asleep before even going upstairs. Needless to say, she was none too pleased with the old man. But minus the Scottie (?), and going to the kitchen to rape the fridge, that was pretty much my posture all damn day. And I fell asleep in almost the same identical posture.

Plus I kicked over my Kikkoman's Teryaki soy sauce during the night and the suede was not happy. Not at all.

C63E8325-A5F6-425C-AB1B-F9BD61CEB38E.gif

At 37 I’m already teetering..been a hard 37 years though
I feel yah man. Im 38 and not sure how im gonna feel 10 years from now lol

I spent 8 hours installing a pool liner yesterday. I verbally hired a guy to install it for me and he went MIA on me. The next company wanted to $2k to install it so I decided I would just do it myself.

I have a 1 year old and a 4 year old..my wife will likely live forever just to spite me so she will make sure they are all good
My wife and I also have a considerable gap (15 years). Whenever my trust or will comes up, I always get her fired up by saying things like, "Yeah, right. 24 hours after my demise, you'll be dancing around a fountain in Italy." She'll get red in the face mad LOL. Fuck though, if you can't chastise the ones you love, then what's the point? 🤣

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131