over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Off days

They fucking finally opened a Raising Canes in Palm Beach! Thinking about hitting it up tomorrow for my cheat and grabbing a Caniac then picking up a Publix birthday cake on the way home 😬.
Bruh raising cane’s sauce is the 🐐 sauce. Caniac with that sauce and some slaw… 👌👌.

Currently taking a chill day (still lifted heavy af this morning) with some margaritas, 5 lbs of fajitas smoked on the Traeger, and all the fajita fixings.

Psilocybin and edibles in the mix ofc.

Bruh raising cane’s sauce is the 🐐 sauce. Caniac with that sauce and some slaw… 👌👌.

Currently taking a chill day (still lifted heavy af this morning) with some margaritas, 5 lbs of fajitas smoked on the Traeger, and all the fajita fixings.

Oh wow enjoy dude!

They fucking finally opened a Raising Canes in Palm Beach! Thinking about hitting it up tomorrow for my cheat and grabbing a Caniac then picking up a Publix birthday cake on the way home 😬.
Pittsburgh and Philly are my jam. Too many spots to even name. Need a pastrami sandwich from Primanti Bros. Perfection.

Been awake over 72 hours now..just got home and peeled my work clothes off..I literally have scrapes all around my waist from the blue alpha belt

It’s a little after 11..I’ll go to sleep now and wake up at 5:00am, workout, then do it all over again

Been awake over 72 hours now..just got home and peeled my work clothes off..I literally have scrapes all around my waist from the blue alpha belt

It’s a little after 11..I’ll go to sleep now and wake up at 5:00am, workout, then do it all over again
Ouch that hurts... Too much. How long have you been burning both ends of that candle?

I'm going to hit Cane's next time I'm in Arlington. 😋
I don't know how big of a chain it us but if you want a quick sub that is just loaded with meats, check out Jersey Mike's. Top notch for a franchise sandwich.

I just ate a ton of eggs in a wrap with peppers and took all my vitamins and am watching SNL reruns. Going to drink another cup of coffee and vape a little. I have a long day of absolutely nothing ahead of me. Might take the girls for a hike. But that will be my max effort. I have to put new wiper blades on but that's 5 minutes tops.

Yeah man!! Raising Canes is 🔥! I'm up near Jacksonville, FL. We try and get to the one here pretty regularly! This dieting down is putting a damper on my "fat kid" tendencies, though! Publix has the BEST cakes!

Ouch that hurts... Too much. How long have you been burning both ends of that candle?
Bet that candle is now down to the nubs lol.

I used to burn the candle on both ends myself till I had a nervous breakdown, now I am happy with my current job that allows me to work from home. I enjoy my weekends at my own pace now that I'm older.

Hey! I'm over 50 and I have a 28yr-old, a 12yr-old, and an 8yr-old. I have to make it at least another 20yrs—Long enough to at least spend all their inheritance on cocaine and Asian hookers.

Hey! I'm over 50 and I have a 28yr-old, a 12yr-old, and an 8yr-old. I have to make it at least another 20yrs—Long enough to at least spend all their inheritance on cocaine and Asian hookers.
I have a 1 year old and a 4 year old..my wife will likely live forever just to spite me so she will make sure they are all good

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131