over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Off limits

juggy38

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Have you ever been into a older woman who is married? But you really connect with her?

This human is important in my life, she’s my spirit animal and best friend…..I should definitely Quit texting A LOT and hanging out after work right?

Chaos and pain is surely the future right?

Have you ever been into a older woman who is married? But you really connect with her?

This human is important in my life, she’s my spirit animal and best friend…..I should definitely Quit texting A LOT and hanging out after work right?

Chaos and pain is surely the future right?
Well she is married so there's that. How do you overcome that or are you willing to be the "other guy"? Or if she's willing to cheat on him, will she do the same to you? These are the questions you need to ask yourself.

I never dated a woman older than myself. And an older woman for me now would likely be in a long-term care community/facility. 😂

But I can definitely relate to totally clicking with a chic who was already taken. I think we've all been there. It's a tough situation.

Well she is married so there's that. How do you overcome that or are you willing to be the "other guy"? Or if she's willing to cheat on him, will she do the same to you? These are the questions you need to ask yourself.

I never dated a woman older than myself. And an older woman for me now would likely be in a long-term care community/facility. 😂

But I can definitely relate to totally clicking with a chic who was already taken. I think we've all been there. It's a tough situation.

Exactly. Haha she’s still got good hips, no retirement center yet.

You know how your brain will be like this is different, we have something fun and deep without trying

But realism is like bro….she’s sad and thirsty, and you’re lonely. It’s the matrix.

I dont trust my own judgment

Many years ago I was digging this cute nurse, totally hot, but she was married. We had a mutual friend who I made the mistake of telling her I was totally crushing on this girl. Well of course she went and told her.

And I know she did because a few days later this nurse called me at work to tell me she left her husband. I couldn't believe it. Not only did I feel like I split up their family but now that I knew she was mine if I wanted her, I completely lost interest.

Funny how sometimes the things we can't have are all that much more enticing but when we can have them at will, all the mystique just evaporates.

I fucked up,

She came over. We slept together 4 times. I’m not kidding it was sex, sleep, repeat, Mexican food, sex, Netflix sleep.

What the fuck am I doing. I’m lying here wondering about life and she’s driving home to her kids and husband.

I feel this mix of being an piece of shit, but it was bliss, you know, when each person know every button of the other?

I’m a little tipsy and sad. Going to bed.

But…i regret it, I’m more sad now that reality hit, and I’m an escape from real life for her.

I fucked up,

She came over. We slept together 4 times. I’m not kidding it was sex, sleep, repeat, Mexican food, sex, Netflix sleep.

What the fuck am I doing. I’m lying here wondering about life and she’s driving home to her kids and husband.

I feel this mix of being an piece of shit, but it was bliss, you know, when each person know every button of the other?

I’m a little tipsy and sad. Going to bed.

But…i regret it, I’m more sad now that reality hit, and I’m an escape from real life for her.
They did a study and found women cheat more then men with marriage. She was looking for it, so if not you someone else. I personally would not touch a married woman.

Now I am going to tell you a true story. My good friend Greg in the 90s decides to screw this married girl. The husband was a Los Angeles cop. He knew she was fooling around with him. He approached Greg and asked him to stay away from his wife.

Greg made the decision to do that. The girl came over and Greg told her he was done and the relationship was over. The cop followed his wife over there. He broke down the door and shot Greg multiple times with a 9mm, then empty other clip on his wife. The cop then took the gun and blew his brains out. Now you got three dead people all over some pussy.

I know this is extreme, but it happens. Now think if you are the husband. Personally you should stay away, she is bad news. There is way too much pussy out there to be taking someone's wife's. If she breaks up, different story. You better be careful about this, that is all I am telling you.

They did a study and found women cheat more then men with marriage. She was looking for it, so if not you someone else. I personally would not touch a married woman.

Now I am going to tell you a true story. My good friend Greg in the 90s decides to screw this married girl. The husband was a Los Angeles cop. He knew she was fooling around with him. He approached Greg and asked him to stay away from his wife.

Greg made the decision to do that. The girl came over and Greg told her he was done and the relationship was over. The cop followed his wife over there. He broke down the door and shot Greg multiple times with a 9mm, then empty other clip on his wife. The cop then took the gun and blew his brains out. Now you got three dead people all over some pussy.

I know this is extreme, but it happens. Now think if you are the husband. Personally you should stay away, she is bad news. There is way too much pussy out there to be taking someone's wife's. If she breaks up, different story. You better be careful about this, that is all I am telling you.

No I agree. I am done. This it out of character for me. I have never cheated on a partner or spouse, but I’m just as bad being a part of an affair.

I’ve been struggling and a little lonely. It felt good.

I’m going to quit being a bitch now. And I’m getting a dog.

No I agree. I am done. This it out of character for me. I have never cheated on a partner or spouse, but I’m just as bad being a part of an affair.

I’ve been struggling and a little lonely. It felt good.

I’m going to quit being a bitch now. And I’m getting a dog.
I wouldn't beat yourself up too bad over it. She probably married some sensitive guy who plays folk guitar and writes sonnets but then seeks out guys like us for some fun on the more dangerous side. Who knows.

A companion like a dog (or even a cat) is always good for anyone, single or not. It is a fact backed up by irrefutable data.

But if this woman saw something in you, another one will too. I don't know how you carry yourself around women but I think you'll be fine. Just have to have some patience.

Man…so the husband found out we talked on the phone for a couple hours. He texted me, saying he wants to talk to me.

What do I do? I honestly care for this human, she’s a good soul. She has kids and her life, with kids. So what do I do to hopefully keep her life intact?

I fucked up.

And I care about her family in general.
I don’t want to be a homewrecker, I just was attracted to her because she’s a keeper.

Man I feel so lost and out of sorts right now

Man…so the husband found out we talked on the phone for a couple hours. He texted me, saying he wants to talk to me.

What do I do? I honestly care for this human, she’s a good soul. She has kids and her life, with kids. So what do I do to hopefully keep her life intact?

I fucked up.
I was almost waiting for this post. Yup, you're in the shit. There's no way through this except to 'face the music' as they say. Now you have to make decisions. And these decisions may change entire lives. I know where you're at and it blows. Lesson learned.

There's an outdated book called 'The Seven Habits Of Highly Effective People'. Much of it was garbage exept for one smart requirement: 'Never let yourself be the center of controversy'. The longer I live, at least this point, the more I realize this is gold.

I fucked up.
How did he find out, unless she told him?

Moral of the story is never, ever get involved with cops...not their wives, daughters, cousins, mother's etc...

Moral of the story is never, ever get involved with cops...not their wives, daughters, cousins, mother's etc...
There are very few things in life as rewarding as f*cking a female cop in the bong.

I was almost waiting for this post. Yup, you're in the shit. There's no way through this except to 'face the music' as they say. Now you have to make decisions. And these decisions may change entire lives. I know where you're at and it blows. Lesson learned.

There's an outdated book called 'The Seven Habits Of Highly Effective People'. Much of it was garbage exept for one smart requirement: 'Never let yourself be the center of controversy'. The longer I live, at least this point, the more I realize this is gold.

Do I lie….say it was nothing….leaver her alone forever and hope they piece it back together?
How did he find out, unless she told him?

She said he pulled her phone records. Idk if there true or not

Do I lie….say it was nothing….leaver her alone forever and hope they piece it back together?

She said he pulled her phone records. Idk if there true or not
Nah, I am willing to bet she got mad at him and told him everything. Unless you want even bigger problems, dump her and her husband off. Block them on all social media sites and your phone numbers. Wipe your hands clean and move on. Hopefully you will learn a lesson from this.

I fucked up.
He texted you? Not called? Not came to your home?
He's as nervous as you. text him back and tell him there isn't anything to speak on. He'll never hear of you again.

You probably weren't her first affair and I doubt you'll be the last. If you still can, deny, deny, deny.

..everything. Like was said, probably never hear from either of them again.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131