over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Off Season Bulking Cycle + Diet Critique

As stated a few times above. Less gear and more food! I don't think Tren and orals are needed for you at all. If you're worried about fat gain while pushing the calories, then add some cardio as needed to keep BF levels in check.

I don't think anyone has mentioned it, but looking at the pic you need to keep an eye on that gyno.

Was pubertal, went to the doctors around 2-3 times between the ages of 11-13 (hit puberty pretty early) and they all said it was just a "breast bud" and normal in teenagers going through puberty. Dont really feel any new lumps and of course I am taking my AIs at a reasonable dosage.

I live in Australia, am currently 19 and looking to compete at junior states/nationals in 2 years time, I really want to push it to get as big as possible over the next 2 years but my last bulk I was up around 3800 calories and gaining approx 1.7-2.2 lbs per week which seems like a far too big weekly increase. Therefore I was thinking of ramping up to around 3200-3300 over the next few weeks with the following macros: (320P / 300C / 75F). Im looking at gaining about 1lb per week, do you think everything I have said so far seems reasonable?

A lot of the dietary advice and ideas you have could be a good starting point, but in the end, you will need to check your conditioning and how you feel and go from there. Everyone is different and will respond differently to certain approaches.

I understand you want to grow and compete, but I still think you will be able to do so with less gear than you have in mind. If you start this high, what will you do in 2 years from now? You need to use the minimum possible to grow and add things slowly as plateaus are hit.

Less drugs more food

Someone pointed this out earlier but I'll reiterate for you as it will be best for you in the long run.

Have you tried Nandrolone or Boldenone?
Do you compete? What do you want to look like/what are your goals?

The drugs you've mentioned are commonly associated with appetite suppression and GI issues. While in an offseason or growth season appetite makes or breaks it!! If you don't get that side from those compounds, you are among the lucky ones! Think of your last go with tren and Anadrol did it fuck your stomach?

My revisions:
1-15 750 - 1000 Test E, C or Sust
1-15 400 - 600 Nand or Bold
10-15 400 Tren A (this would be instead of ending with an oral)
Front :star:wars:star:warsan oral that won't inhibit your appetite
300p 300+c 100f
Plain and simple

Someone pointed this out earlier but I'll reiterate for you as it will be best for you in the long run.

Have you tried Nandrolone or Boldenone?
Do you compete? What do you want to look like/what are your goals?

The drugs you've mentioned are commonly associated with appetite suppression and GI issues. While in an offseason or growth season appetite makes or breaks it!! If you don't get that side from those compounds, you are among the lucky ones! Think of your last go with tren and Anadrol did it fuck your stomach?

My revisions:
1-15 750 - 1000 Test E, C or Sust
1-15 400 - 600 Nand or Bold
10-15 400 Tren A (this would be instead of ending with an oral)
Front :star:wars:star:warsan oral that won't inhibit your appetite
300p 300+c 100f
Plain and simple

No gi issues at all on the above mentioned compounds. If anything i never felt full with an insatiable appetite. Anadrol did give me some lethargy if i split the dosage but 100mg preworkout was fine. No sleep issues on the tren, of course enhanced sweating especially around carb meals but i have literally nothing to complain about other than me being quite estro sensitive (as would be indicated from my pubertal gyno)

You start low and build up gradually over time but 2500 cals whilst training hard to bulk :p You also should diet on the most amount of cals possible and lower gradually. I would raise your cals to about 2500 and train hard for a few weeks then start your cycle from there.

You seem to have used a lot for 19 years old. When did you start using aas?

I wouldn't use those orals. In my experience keep it simple and minimize side effects to grow. Adding in sdrol is great when you are lean wanting to mutate and not needing to eat that much. Everyone is different but most get appetite issues from sdrol so not a great start to growing. Although 2500 cals is not hard to reach even on sdrol. Obviously some put on 20 pounds on sdrol but for you right now I wouldn't recommend it.

I don't really like recommending drugs because they all work. I can see your reasoning for why you picked what you did. I would personally keep it simple with something like 600mg test and 400mg deca. That is more than enough for your size. Will you look better on your stack... yes... but I would save the sdrol for another time. I would start at 300mg test and 200mg deca and move up the dose as you move up the food/training.

You start low and build up gradually over time but 2500 cals whilst training hard to bulk :p You also should diet on the most amount of cals possible and lower gradually. I would raise your cals to about 2500 and train hard for a few weeks then start your cycle from there.

You seem to have used a lot for 19 years old. When did you start using aas?

I wouldn't use those orals. In my experience keep it simple and minimize side effects to grow. Adding in sdrol is great when you are lean wanting to mutate and not needing to eat that much. Everyone is different but most get appetite issues from sdrol so not a great start to growing. Although 2500 cals is not hard to reach even on sdrol. Obviously some put on 20 pounds on sdrol but for you right now I wouldn't recommend it.

I don't really like recommending drugs because they all work. I can see your reasoning for why you picked what you did. I would personally keep it simple with something like 600mg test and 400mg deca. That is more than enough for your size. Will you look better on your stack... yes... but I would save the sdrol for another time. I would start at 300mg test and 200mg deca and move up the dose as you move up the food/training.

Okay I like your idea about the 2500 and starting in about a month. I've previously done
12 weeks of test e @ 500mg,
6 week cruise,
12 weeks test e @500mg tren e @400mg and 100mg adrol first 4 weeks

Finally I've been cutting on 250mg test with the PSMF diet for 2 weeks

Honestly ive started quite early. I've only been training 1.5 years, first year natural and was getting ready for a mens physique show which I was totally not ready for and in hindsight it was just a goal my coach suggested so I would keep paying him for the duration of the prep and then the "reverse diet" afterwards. I rebounded from my prep, with 500mg test e and just got way too fat. After being at 1600 cals with 1 hour cardio daily, my coach had me at 3800 within 2 weeks and I just started stacking on the pounds. Was up 30lbs in 8 weeks and at my height that did not look pretty.

Last edited:
Okay I like your idea about the 2500 and starting in about a month. I've previously done
12 weeks of test e @ 500mg,
6 week cruise,
12 weeks test e @500mg tren e @400mg and 100mg adrol first 4 weeks

Finally I've been cutting on 250mg test with the PSMF diet for 2 weeks

Honestly ive started quite early. I've only been training 1.5 years, first year natural and was getting ready for a mens physique show which I was totally not ready for and in hindsight it was just a goal my coach suggested so I would keep paying him for the duration of the prep and then the "reverse diet" afterwards. I rebounded from my prep, with 500mg test e and just got way too fat. After being at 1600 cals with 1 hour cardio daily, my coach had me at 3800 within 2 weeks and I just started stacking on the pounds. Was up 30lbs in 8 weeks and at my height that did not look pretty.

I hope that coach was cheap and you didn't lose too much money.

I wanted to add even though I posted what I did I definitely think most don't need that many calories for their goals. Calories is the most important aspect in all of this but of course the quality of those calories means everything. 50g carbs, 40g protein and 15g fat per meal would be 495 calories per meal. If those meals included things such as beef, chicken, fish, oats, fruit, avocado, greens, cashew butter, eggs etc and you ate 6 per day that is only 2970 calories. However it's also nutrient dense food consumed throughout the day and enough for you to grow quality muscle with minimal fat gain. If you used that macro breakdown per meal you could start at 5 meals so 2475 calories.

This is all just food for thought but just giving you a good example of things you could do. Obviously over time you do the 6 meals then you may want to increase fat to 20g per meal. Later on the carbs to 60g per meal. You could even add in an intra shake into the equation. All tools that can be used to just keep things moving and growing some quality muscle over time whilst minimizing fat gain.

I hope that coach was cheap and you didn't lose too much money.

I wanted to add even though I posted what I did I definitely think most don't need that many calories for their goals. Calories is the most important aspect in all of this but of course the quality of those calories means everything. 50g carbs, 40g protein and 15g fat per meal would be 495 calories per meal. If those meals included things such as beef, chicken, fish, oats, fruit, avocado, greens, cashew butter, eggs etc and you ate 6 per day that is only 2970 calories. However it's also nutrient dense food consumed throughout the day and enough for you to grow quality muscle with minimal fat gain. If you used that macro breakdown per meal you could start at 5 meals so 2475 calories.

This is all just food for thought but just giving you a good example of things you could do. Obviously over time you do the 6 meals then you may want to increase fat to 20g per meal. Later on the carbs to 60g per meal. You could even add in an intra shake into the equation. All tools that can be used to just keep things moving and growing some quality muscle over time whilst minimizing fat gain.

It was bullshit, he showed me what good nutrition is in terms of food choices but thats about it. As a natural I was training 6 days per week, high volume, hitting muscle groups sometimes 2 days in a row and once a week was a full body session fasted following a recommended "2500-3000 calorie" cheatmeal once per week on a bulk. It was ridiculous but I was uneducated so I thought I was doing the right thing.

Currently doing 4 meals at just over 500 calories each with my last just being protein/fat at 300 calories.

Carb sources are: Oats, brown rice, broccoli/mushrooms
Protein: Chicken, beef, egg whites, tuna
Fats: Chia seeds, sardines, almond butter

Obviously looking to add to this as calories slowly go up to the 3000 range, adding in sweet potato, cottage cheese, and probably 1 scoop of casein protein per day.

Current macros for the 4 meals are around 50P/50C/15F. Am thinking of trying the whole phil hernon recommended thing of just eating those macros when im hungry, some days might be 2000 cals, some days might be 3500 but I also really want to stick to a plan.....its hard to know what to do and I guess i'll just have to trial and error and see what works for me.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GhostriderTX
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws