over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

off season gh

jfrost89

Registered
I'm interested to see what everyone's opinions are on the most effective way to run gh in the off season for mass.

I'll be running test, anadrol, and 10ius of gh a day with 10ius of insulin pre workout 3-4 days a week.

How would you dose the gh? One big dose, multiple small doses, 2 5iu doses

I'm interested to see what everyone's opinions are on the most effective way to run gh in the off season for mass.

I'll be running test, anadrol, and 10ius of gh a day with 10ius of insulin pre workout 3-4 days a week.

How would you dose the gh? One big dose, multiple small doses, 2 5iu doses

I would go 5iu x 2 on the HGH.

I agree something like 3-5iu x 2, AM and preworkout.

Thanks bro! I know I've heard a lot of people doing one big dose in the off season and I know their is a lot of knowledge here so I wanted to get some opinions on what worked for you.

Thanks bro! I know I've heard a lot of people doing one big dose in the off season and I know their is a lot of knowledge here so I wanted to get some opinions on what worked for you.
For putting on mass it makes sense to spike the GH during the day while you're going to be eating and consuming most of your cals. Then preworkout is to create that anabolic environment during and post training to increase recovery.

I would do 3 iu 3x a day. But if ur gh is generic ur best going 5iu 2x a day

Reading that so much people report feeling tired and lethargic on GH, others complain about fast heart beat, how you guys do it with 8-10 iu's?? or is it that just a minimum of people get bad side effects.

Reading that so much people report feeling tired and lethargic on GH, others complain about fast heart beat, how you guys do it with 8-10 iu's?? or is it that just a minimum of people get bad side effects.

I've never had any sides with gh even at 10ius a days and I've tried multiple sources including some pharm grade.

Walk around like a zombie....lol.

Honestly you know I use peptides 99% of the time. I shoot 3x a day AM, preworkout, and prebed. Lethargy hits me hard the first couple of weeks. I found out starting with lower doses and working into it is best. I would start the gh at 2iu once a day, then twice a day, then 3iu, etc. This would be over weeks, at least a week on each step.

Walk around like a zombie....lol.

Honestly you know I use peptides 99% of the time. I shoot 3x a day AM, preworkout, and prebed. Lethargy hits me hard the first couple of weeks. I found out starting with lower doses and working into it is best. I would start the gh at 2iu once a day, then twice a day, then 3iu, etc. This would be over weeks, at least a week on each step.

This!

I always start low. I've been taking 2ius on non training days and 4ius on training days for months. I believe gh is a long duration supplement and doesn't really kick in for a couple months so I don't believe starting with a high dose is real benefitial.

Bump, was wondering the same thing and this is the closest thread that I can find with the right answers... So let's say (hypothetically speaking of course) That someone were to train 1st thing in the morning and was going to incorporate slin, 5-10 units of Humalog pre-workout...

Where would the gh fall in? First educated guess (educated from what I've read so far searching through these threads) is very 1st thing in the morning upon awakening (5ius of gh)...

Then about say an hour later just prior to leaving for the gym, taking the Humalog with the appropriate carb, protein, etc drink and taking another mixed drink with for the gym...

After the workout; What happens then? Is the next gh shot immediately post workout? which would be about 2-3 hours or so after the first one in the morning? Or should that be taken later in the day? Not meaning to hijack this thread, but just looking for clarification...

Bump, was wondering the same thing and this is the closest thread that I can find with the right answers... So let's say (hypothetically speaking of course) That someone were to train 1st thing in the morning and was going to incorporate slin, 5-10 units of Humalog pre-workout...

Where would the gh fall in? First educated guess (educated from what I've read so far searching through these threads) is very 1st thing in the morning upon awakening (5ius of gh)...

Then about say an hour later just prior to leaving for the gym, taking the Humalog with the appropriate carb, protein, etc drink and taking another mixed drink with for the gym...

After the workout; What happens then? Is the next gh shot immediately post workout? which would be about 2-3 hours or so after the first one in the morning? Or should that be taken later in the day? Not meaning to hijack this thread, but just looking for clarification...
No your in the right place for it bro,you'll get a lot of mixed answers though...I've never run slin,but Rambo would be a good one on how to brother... Rambo jump up in here brother, your needed lol...

THE REAPER

This!

I always start low. I've been taking 2ius on non training days and 4ius on training days for months. I believe gh is a long duration supplement and doesn't really kick in for a couple months so I don't believe starting with a high dose is real benefitial.

Yes, at least 4-6 months, you can feel some difference by taking HGH
start with low dose is good, you can adjust it later.

I've expirimented quite a bit with Gh and talked to numerous coachs/"gurus" on opinions as to the best protocols. One thing I've found is that you'll never get 1 consistent answer from everyone lol That being said, there are obviously more then 1 way to get the results your after. IMO the best protocol I've found for size has been 1 large dose intramuscular immediately post workout. The protocol I was given actually called for backloading the pin and shooting it IV (better absobtion and fastest method of delivery) but I couldn't bring myself to do it. Out of the numerous methods I've tried, I noticed the most difference with this one. For fat loss, small frequent doses through out the day seemned to be the way to go.

M18

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner