over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Off season growth plan (insulin)

Gunsmith

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Several people always ask about whats the proper way to take insulin and not gain fat and such so i figured i'd thow up my plan for oppinions.

4:30am : 200mcg GHRP-2 , 100mcg CJC-1295w/o DAC

5:00am : 4 whole eggs , 2 cups whites , 1/2 cup mixed berries , 1 Tbls Applecider vinegar , 1 Tbls Raw local honey

8:00am : 4oz beef (80% lean) 6oz chicken breast (or fish) , 8oz pineapple

11:00am : 10oz chicken or fish , 2 cups raw spinach , 1 Tbls of coconut oil , 1 Tbls Macadamia nut oil , 1 Tbls Applecider vinegar (for dressing)

2:00pm : 4oz beef , 4oz chicken (or fish) , 6oz sweet potatoes

3:30pm :10 iu Humulin-R

4:00pm :intra shake (1-80g serving MG's Powdered muscle , 10g BCAA)

5:00pm : post shake 50g Eggwhite protein , 50g Karboload

6:30pm : 4iu HGH , 10oz chicken , 8oz sweet potatoes , 2 cups raw spinach , 1 Tbls of coconut oil , 1 Tbls Macadamia nut oil , 1 Tbls Applecider vinegar (for dressing)

9:30pm : 50g Casine , 25g eggwhite protein powder , 1 tablespoon almond butter

10:30pm : 200mcg GHRP-2 , 100mcg CJD-1295w/o DAC

The goal is to steadly add some size while keeping lean (10-12%) and using lower to moderate dose of AAS

MG's powdered muscle is great blend all wrapped up in one stop , im adding a little BCAAs to it just because i have plenty and in my feebal mind its like insurance

Contents:
Pepto Pro at 5 grams per serving
50 grams of the high molecular weight Swedish Oat Starch per serving
stacked with 1000 mgs of vitamin C,
500 mgs of magnesium, 100 mgs of sea salt,
5 grams of powdered glycerol,
5 grams of CreaPure brand creatine
5 grams of L-Glutamine

My only wonder with this setup is will peps have any effect only 4 hours after taking gh. Seems like you might be better off switching those around so you have a good 8 hours or so for the gh to clear before you dose peps again.

My only wonder with this setup is will peps have any effect only 4 hours after taking gh. Seems like you might be better off switching those around so you have a good 8 hours or so for the gh to clear before you dose peps again.

I think jjb1 dabbled around a good share with these combos of peps/gh/slin and timing... so hopefully he can chime in.. I would think the gh would be better after the ghrps to piggyback off your gh spike and keep it elevated longer

I think jjb1 dabbled around a good share with these combos of peps/gh/slin and timing... so hopefully he can chime in.. I would think the gh would be better after the ghrps to piggyback off your gh spike and keep it elevated longer

Piggy backing the HGH off of the peptides is my plan when i rotate off of the insulin , I'dd take the peps 30 min later take HGH and i'll do this upon waking and before bed.

I shoot the HGH and sinsulin intermuscular so its peak and clearance times are a little faster

That looks really good man.

And my God is that a lot of meat! Almost 40 oz of meat plus all that whole food? Good lord my man, no wonder you're the size you are.

Have you figured cals and macros?

I do something similar but without peps and more hgh. I also have a couple liquid meals instead of whole foods. Call me lazy but I could just not shovel down that much meat.

Exactly what I was looking for.

Thanks GS!

Looks pretty on paper. More of a longevity plan then growing plan if you ask me. Mad respect for u though gs. Not knocking your style

Or I guess you could say that's a good STARTING point.

Or I guess you could say that's a good STARTING point.

Thats exactly what it is , a starting point , as I reach a plateau I'll add a little bit of gear , slin and food.
I'm not planning to compete till July 2014 so a slow stead approach is my goal and longevity and health are key factors , all my beef is grass fed free range cattle , wild deer and wild pork will also be added if to change things up , my eggs and some of my chicken is free ranged from my parents.
Keeping my health in check is more important than adding a few more pounds

Anabolics at this point are what most here would consider low , 400mg of test Cyp and 400mg EQ and even before starting the insulin im making slow steady gains

How often do you change or add things in? I know it goes by progress to a certain extent but when adding size its always a work in progress

That looks really good man.

And my God is that a lot of meat! Almost 40 oz of meat plus all that whole food? Good lord my man, no wonder you're the size you are.

Have you figured cals and macros?

I do something similar but without peps and more hgh. I also have a couple liquid meals instead of whole foods. Call me lazy but I could just not shovel down that much meat.

I started with a macro setup and adjusted it to suit my needs 50gProtein , 25gCarbs , 15gFat per meal and ate when I was hugry , I found that I was hungry every 1.5-2hrs and that woukdent suit my schedule at work so I just added food till I was eating every 2.5-3 hrs , ive followed it with a glucose meter and find this to fit me well when I take in 75gProtein , 50gCarbs and 25gFat which is what ive been doing for a while and averaging 6 meals a day , somtimes 5 sometimes 7.
What ive done here is just cut the carbs back to around the training when the insulin is used ,te over all cals should be close 4500-5000.

It is a lot of food but not as much as some guys stuff down and considering I'm 6'2" 280ish pounds I dont think its excessive by any means.
Im trying to focus on good healthy food , im not interested in getting a tremendous amount bigger than I am now maybe 12-15 pounds of stage weight would be awesome , I dont have the genetics to be competive at a national level but winning a qualifier and being able to go to masters or even nats would be awesome but at my height and bone structure I think id have to be 280+on stage to even get a second look.

Don't you get very hungry last thing at night (inj)?

I started with a macro setup and adjusted it to suit my needs 50gProtein , 25gCarbs , 15gFat per meal and ate when I was hugry , I found that I was hungry every 1.5-2hrs and that woukdent suit my schedule at work so I just added food till I was eating every 2.5-3 hrs , ive followed it with a glucose meter and find this to fit me well when I take in 75gProtein , 50gCarbs and 25gFat which is what ive been doing for a while and averaging 6 meals a day , somtimes 5 sometimes 7.
What ive done here is just cut the carbs back to around the training when the insulin is used ,te over all cals should be close 4500-5000.

It is a lot of food but not as much as some guys stuff down and considering I'm 6'2" 280ish pounds I dont think its excessive by any means.
Im trying to focus on good healthy food , im not interested in getting a tremendous amount bigger than I am now maybe 12-15 pounds of stage weight would be awesome , I dont have the genetics to be competive at a national level but winning a qualifier and being able to go to masters or even nats would be awesome but at my height and bone structure I think id have to be 280+on stage to even get a second look.

That is a tremendous amount of stage weight for 1 off season.

This is more of a rough outline because 3-4 days a week im gonna be drinking 8oz raw goat milk and the fruits and veggies will vary , adding in asparagus and bell peppers , avacados and so on

Why didn't you put the insulin and hgh together?

I cant keep the HGH at work (government facility with frequant checks) with me and I go straight to the gym after work , the insulin I can play off.
That is a lot of weight to add in an off season but this off season will be some 15-16 months so its around a pound a month

Don't you get very hungry last thing at night (inj)?

The GHRP makes me pretty hungry if ive eaten a light meal or its been a couple hrs but the protein pudding and almond butter keep me full for a while , now by the am im hungy and after the am peptides I could eat my way into trouble if I werent busy , but my moring regiment allows for just enough time to eat

Several people always ask about whats the proper way to take insulin and not gain fat and such so i figured i'd thow up my plan for oppinions.

4:30am : 200mcg GHRP-2 , 100mcg CJC-1295w/o DAC

5:00am : 4 whole eggs , 2 cups whites , 1/2 cup mixed berries , 1 Tbls Applecider vinegar , 1 Tbls Raw local honey

8:00am : 4oz beef (80% lean) 6oz chicken breast (or fish) , 8oz pineapple

11:00am : 10oz chicken or fish , 2 cups raw spinach , 1 Tbls of coconut oil , 1 Tbls Macadamia nut oil , 1 Tbls Applecider vinegar (for dressing)

2:00pm : 4oz beef , 4oz chicken (or fish) , 6oz sweet potatoes

3:30pm :10 iu Humulin-R

4:00pm :intra shake (1-80g serving MG's Powdered muscle , 10g BCAA)

5:00pm : post shake 50g Eggwhite protein , 50g Karboload

6:30pm : 4iu HGH , 10oz chicken , 8oz sweet potatoes , 2 cups raw spinach , 1 Tbls of coconut oil , 1 Tbls Macadamia nut oil , 1 Tbls Applecider vinegar (for dressing)

9:30pm : 50g Casine , 25g eggwhite protein powder , 1 tablespoon almond butter

10:30pm : 200mcg GHRP-2 , 100mcg CJD-1295w/o DAC

The goal is to steadly add some size while keeping lean (10-12%) and using lower to moderate dose of AAS

You get up at 4 a.m.?? :eek::eek:

j.k, looks good.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear