over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

OFF SEASON PICS

you look great man; maybe just work on bringing up your calves a little bit; good luck in your future competitions!

LEVRONEFAN84--- thanks for the observation i totally agree. gonna keep at it till im satisfied.

YEAARRGHHH! GOOD JOB MAN!!

LOOKING BIG AND THICK.....I LIKE YOUR SIDE CHEST SHOT!! YOU'VE MADE GOOD IMPROVEMENTS OVER THE YEARS. YOU'VE PUT ON GOOD MUSCLE...VERY GOOD WORK!

ive seen your physique jethro so coming from you thats a big complement. its nice to see you remembered how i used to look (when i thought i was big) compared to now!!! :D

DANG!!! thats a big Biatch there!!..

Dude ur huge... Skip is the man so its good ur working with him, good guy...

But damn, ur chest is ridiculous... i could really use a chest like urs...

And what the fuck is that thing in ur shorts man!? ur scaring the kids here, lol... ok that was gay, enough...LOL

But i am impressed with ur size... at my gym im the only hispanic guy... we're full of ex-cons and big black football players.... and they push each other hard..u remind me of them.. Im gonna be a big black son of a bitch in the next life, lol.....

Pudge

pudge---im reading your comments and im cracking up over here cause you sound like a really nice gay guy....lol....not that there is anything wrong with that but u caught me off guard...lol...ur a nut!!!!

LOL... i am a nice guy! and i aint guy! im just very sensitive.. hehe :rolleyes:

Pudge

tHAT'S WHAT I LIKE ABOUT A GUY LIKE YOU POSTING PICS!

getbig27 said:
ive seen your physique jethro so coming from you thats a big complement. its nice to see you remembered how i used to look (when i thought i was big) compared to now!!! :D

REALLY, MAN....YOU'VE MADE SOME GREAT PROGRESS. THANKS FOR SAYING NICE THINGS ABOUT MY PICS.

I AM ALWAYS INTERESTED IN THE TRAINING METHODS OF OTHER PEOPLE.

WOULD YOU MIND POSTING A QUICK BREAKDOWN OF YOUR BODY PART GROUPINGS....MAYBE AN EXAMPLE CHEST OR BACK DAY, SO I CAN GET AN IDEA OF SETS AND REPS YOU'VE GOT GOING? WHAT EVER YOU ARE DOING IS GOOD.

IF THAT'S TOO MUCH OF A PAIN IN THE ASS...NO PROBLEM. ..BUT I'D BET OTHER GUYS WOULD ENJOY THAT INFO AS WELL!
:cool: :cool: :star-w;rs :ch;eky-sm :jumpi'g-s 'jumping-s

Congrats on your overall win at the Atlantic States. Very impressive indeed.

getbig did you take the offseason pics down, cause all im seeing is the show pics???? but anyway bro, you brung it and looked great! excellent showing at a good show, your def. impressive to say the least, so usa's is your next show??? you ought to do very well, even at the size in your show pics you would do quite well so i can't even imagine a larger you showing up conditioned (not a problem with ol skip..LOL). Good luck bro!

b-boy and berserker-thanks for the kind words. yes offseason pics are gone im in contest mode now and gettin ready for the USA's. the next set of offseason pics you see will be me at around 320lbs!!!!

http://photos.yahoo.com/bigandnat2002

getbig27 said:
b-boy and berserker-thanks for the kind words. yes offseason pics are gone im in contest mode now and gettin ready for the USA's. the next set of offseason pics you see will be me at around 320lbs!!!!

http://photos.yahoo.com/bigandnat2002

I would like to see them as well, link doesn't work for me I get this crazy error:

Error
YPH_ERR_YMDB_GENERAL_MDB_IO_ERROR

the link was down for a bit but its working now.

i'm guessing your the guy in the middle. fuckin awesome dude, you'll be a prop within the next couple years. would be interesting to hear your thoughts on nutrition and training. good luck

hardcoremuscle--yes just comp. pics. offseason pics to follow after i do the USA's.

edge250--im the guy in the middle #103, thanks for the kind words. as for turning pro, if it doesn't happen this year or next year at the least thats it for me. i love this sport but im not spending years trying to turn pro, after seeing who the top guys in the country are right now in the heavyweight and superheavies. they are nothing special. not like back in the days where you would show up at a pro qualifier to find the likes of a flex wheeler, or a lee labrada, or lee haney, or shawn ray, etc. just my 2 cents.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws