over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Off season plan to compete June 2018

Gunsmith

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
DIET
6am: 6 whole eggs , 1 cup egg whites , 3 tablespoons salsa , multi vitamin , krill oil , 81mg aspirin , 500mg magnesium

9am: 10oz chicken breast , 3 cup cucumber/tomato mix 2 tablespoons EVOO and 1 balsamic vinegar , 2g omega-3 cap

12pm: 10oz flank steak , 1 cup wilted spinach

3pm: 10oz Tilapia or Mahi , 10oz fresh pineapple , 2g omega-3 cap

4:30pm: intra workout , 20g EAA , 50g BCCD , 5g Leucine , 10g glutamine , 10g ctreatine , 5g Citrulline Malate

6pm: 10oz 93% ground beef , 10oz sweet potatoes , multi vitamin , krill oil 500mg magnesium

9pm: 50g casein , 1 tablespoon LBA , 1 tablespoon walnut butter (all mixed into a paste) 3 chocolate rice cakes 2g omega-3 cap , 10mg melatonin

SUPPLEMENTS
300mg test , 100mg Mast , 100mg EQ per week (this will gradually increase as I hit plateaus)
4iu HGH pre workout (diet is situated so I could add in 10iu humbling-R pre workout as well)
20mg MK-677 before bed

Currently sitting at 286 pounds , maybe 15% ish body fat probably a little more. My plan is to slowly drop some fat and maintain weight but I'm not going to let the scale ruin fat loss , I'd like to start my prep the end of February at 10% or less body fat. I've only been on 125mg a week try for a year now and 10mg MK-677 for a couple months.
Training wise I was considered DC training but with a history of joint injuries probably sticking to something "mountain dog" like , 10 min high intensity cardio 3 days a week

And ideas , criticism anything is appreciated

Do you have the overall macros for the day? I would only say to check your fiber intake and make sure it's adequate.

Good luck with your prep for prep :).

Jusr curious, why carbohydrates so low?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Do you have the overall macros for the day? I would only say to check your fiber intake and make sure it's adequate.

Good luck with your prep for prep :).

Roughly 400g protein , 100g far , carbs 150g carbs , that's probably on the lower side a little on each

Jusr curious, why carbohydrates so low?

I don't feel as good when eat more carbs , rice , oats , breads and stuff bloat my stomach for hrs so I stay away from them as much as possible

I would say protein is too high. I would move some of those macros to carbs, but that's just me.

Follow that for a week and see how your body responds. Add food if you lose too much or drop a little if no weight/fat loss. No one here can guess what your body will do with that plan

Follow that for a week and see how your body responds. Add food if you lose too much or drop a little if no weight/fat loss. No one here can guess what your body will do with that plan

I know I responded well to a very similar diet in the past but with less steroids and no HGH

I would say protein is too high. I would move some of those macros to carbs, but that's just me.

I don't respond well to carbs really , I end up having to do a lot of cardio even in a calorie deficit to drop fat were with a higher protein moderate fat diet I don't need much if any cardio and I don't lose any endurance in my training. I do get a little better pump with some carbs around training but that's really not a concern

I know I responded well to a very similar diet in the past but with less steroids and no HGH

My only suggestion is don't stretch out getting to your goal 10% body fat until February. Get there in 4-6 weeks or end of year at the latest and then maintain till February so that you are mentally and physically fresh to start prep in February. I'd rather drop 2lbs or slightly more per week than drop 1lbs per week and stretch the diet out twice as long

I don't feel as good when eat more carbs , rice , oats , breads and stuff bloat my stomach for hrs so I stay away from them as much as possible
Gotcha. Sounds like you know your body well. Do your thing boy. I wish I could get away with carbs that low, but I get foggy headed and feel weird when I go too low.

Does that intra drink not hurt your stomach? Creatine always bothered my stomach above 2-3G at a time.....

At 286, 150g carbs seem very low... not much room in terms of removing carbs if progress stalls... if your macros are accurate.. that puts you at around 3100 cals... add in hard training and cardio sessions it would seem you would prob drop pretty rapidly once the ball gets rolling.... just my thoughts!

Last edited:
What about fruits?

Fruits are fine , strawberries make be break out in hives and bananas give me indigestion but other that everything else is good. I love pineapple and it's one of those things I don't think I'll ever cut out.

Once I figured out that I can function at just as high of a performance level with little to no carbs if I get enough fats I realized I actually feel better eating that way , bowel movements or less and smaller and just overall I feel good

Does that intra drink not hurt your stomach? Creatine always bothered my stomach above 2-3G at a time.....

No it doesn't bother me , sometime it's a little gritty and it'll make me gag (I'd be a terrible homo) and since it's all unflavored i taste like shit if I don't use some pbk lemonade Crystal light

At 286, 150g carbs seem very low... not much room in terms of removing carbs if progress stalls.

Well from what I've learned about me is that can use way less carbs and not be in as deep of a calorie deficit so by he time my metabolism starts fighting back and slowing down it time to start implemented refeeds.
The way this diet sits now if I hit a stalling point I'd replace have the carbs with protein in each meal which while the calories would remain the same the body doesn't want to use Protein for fuel so it continues to burn fat.
I do not believe in the whole calories in VS calories out because the body doesn't use them the same.

Looks like a pretty solid gameplan to me.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws