over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

off season update pics

Transformer

Registered
ok guys, ive finished my first blast... im currently 3months POST show...
and about 10weeks into my off season..
for my blast, i went from 177lbs-215-218lbs...
i did this on MINIMUM supplementation, and NO carbs... just protein and fat...
im currently cruising right now, eating a TON of carbs, but priming my body.
so training is how i feel, nice and light, or to a pump, nothing crazy, diet wise too, im getting around 60-80carbs per meal, protein is very low, so is fat..
eating on how i feel..
im making sure/creating an enviroment, for my body to grow for my next blast, which is in about 2 weeks.. i want everything to be rested, repaired, the body, my digestive system, and everything else!...
for my next blast, im aiming to bring my AM Weight up to around 225-230lbs..
im curruntly 210-212lbs..
theres a few people id like to thank, who have helped me on my journey so far...
bigmike, osiris, bboy , lenny and bulsamo... these guys are freaking awesome!

Attachments

• 250237_10150710458925487_639160486_19612424_4622314_n.jpg
    250237_10150710458925487_639160486_19612424_4622314_n.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 1,564
a second pic..
i should get bigger and harder when i blast!

Attachments

• 282106_10150710459170487_639160486_19612425_5237738_n.jpg
    282106_10150710459170487_639160486_19612425_5237738_n.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 1,560
Lookin Great Bro

Lookin Great Bro

thanks bro.. really in the past i have done SO MANY things wrong, i cant even start to list .. but this sport is about learning, and moving forward... aslong as im progressing that all i honestly care about.. i'll probably look back at this n think i was doing some stuff wrong here lol.. but you know you live and learn!..
i cant honestly say, if you take your time, to read between the lines, of what the guys post on here you have most of the tools you need to build an awesome physique.
when i was this weight last time which was about 7months ago, i was 10-12% fatter then, waist was about 10inches bigger, i didnt even have a single vein in my arm lol.
now ive got abs, veins and actualy look half decent as a bodybuilder, i remember when i bulked before i couldnt train in a vest because i was just so fat , no tie ins etc... i did all the high protein , carbs , healthy fat n all that stuff...
but i feel with anything you do, wether it be training, nutrition, supplementation, you can over DO IT!. i mean i got FAT before, even tho i was eating clean 90% of the time! the problem was, i was OVER eating, so i still got fat, coz its what u can digest at the end of the day..
now ive taken a better approach / balanced, not to anal about things, bread, cereals, etc their a part of the diet, just staying on top of things and not getting sloppy..
the next part wil be interesting, 225-230lbs, would be my biggest off season weight, and at that stage before i was 24% bodyfat.. the plan this off season is to hit 240-255... i dont really aim for numbers, but i imagine with how LITTLE supplementation im on , i have things i can use to help me advance at each stage/blast ;)

Great job bro...looking forward in your next Transformation! You're leaning on the right people for insights and advice!

i did this on MINIMUM supplementation, and NO carbs... just protein and fat...
im currently cruising right now, eating a TON of carbs, but priming my body.
so training is how i feel, nice and light, or to a pump, nothing crazy, diet wise too, im getting around 60-80carbs per meal, protein is very low, so is fat..
eating on how i feel..
i

Looking good, Bro! And still pretty fuggin' ripped.

Can you expand a bit on what kinds of fat you were eating during the blast?
And you mentioned very low protein on the cruise...interesting stuff. What's the method behind this? Is it part of the priming, or just eating carbs and lowering protein because carbs are protein sparing?

Great job bro...looking forward in your next Transformation! You're leaning on the right people for insights and advice!

thanks bro, what people put on this board is priceless!..
so am i man, excited amped, and read to rock n roll!:headbang:

Looking good, Bro! And still pretty fuggin' ripped.

Can you expand a bit on what kinds of fat you were eating during the blast?
And you mentioned very low protein on the cruise...interesting stuff. What's the method behind this? Is it part of the priming, or just eating carbs and lowering protein because carbs are protein sparing?

during the blast my main fat sources were and will always be...
Coconut flakes(organic) or the oil..
naturual peanut butter, and almond butter,
mixed nuts
whole OMEGA free range eggs
and beef (organic when possible)
look up john meadows, that guy his nutrition training and everything you need down to the T!!..

my protein right now, is about is roughly around 20g per meal, i have 7 meals a day.. ( one or two shakes )...
carbs are protein sparing, i feel on a cruise is a good time to lean out, but i want to stay full not flatten out like im on a diet etc, carbs are perfect for me during this time, i feel great..
i feel you need to give your body an adequate break, supp wise, training wise and even DIET wise!..
as for priming, by the time i ended my blast, i couldnt look at a meat meal, or fats etc, didnt feel hungry for it.. i had 2 choices, eat more (probably get fat n shit half of it out) .. or take a step back, in order to take two steps forward..
so the reason behind the carbs for me is this, it allows me to drop protein , which i wanted for a while, get the gut nice n clean, keep me full, etc..
fats are low because carbs are high, and im not trying to eat a ton of calories during this peroid.. sometimes i dont even have protein ,lol..
for my next blast, im going to have all 3 macros.. because i need the calories to grow..
i will up the protein again nothing crazy , and add the healthy fats back in, manipulate my carbs to being timed ( enough to fuel workouts ).. and then ill start adding more carbs in to other meals if need be..
also i feel fruits are WAY over looked, trust me on this...
say before i train, if i wanted to add more carbs in BEFORE id eat like more of the same, like more oats, n just get gassed out n feel bloated .. now i mix it up, oats and bananas, apples, etc its all good, breads, cereals, etc they all have their place!

looking awesome brother always look forward to your updates.

thanks bro.. i start updating more on here, because if it wasnt for other guys uploading stuff, id never have a clue.. seriously, people tell u so much shit these days you dont know which way to turn or which way to go.. on here, the main guys who post all seem to be on the same page, take what you need from it and adjust to suit you..
this is the best ive felt..
on this cruise so far which has been 2 weeks, my body is just working with me better each day... im hungry for every meal, my degsitive system is great.. its even better then when i was taking enzymes n stuff...
my muscles feel nice and full i feel like i could go and train out of my sleep lol.
so im going to hold this for another week or two.. really get my body reved up, when i blast it will most likely be like a 'mini-rebound'... im taking small steps each blast, adding things in as need be.. keeping cardio in for me is a MUST.. i love it, i can eat more, digest more, breath better, sleep better, eveerything..
also i try not to over look your basic supplementation, vitamin d, a good GDA, multi vits etc.. i also take creatine during a cruise, and some bcaa's...

Real impressive progress man. Great job Cardio is a must for me too!

Awesome work, keep it growing like that:headbang:

Looking damn good bro:headbang:

Real impressive progress man. Great job Cardio is a must for me too!

thanks bro.. during this cruise phase, im leaning out very quickly, and im not even doing drastic shit.. i keep adding carbs each week, to see what i can lean down on, as for my next prep i want to be able to eat as much carbs as i can and use as less cardio lol..
right now my carbs are around 400-450, and im leaning out nicely!

Awesome work, keep it growing like that:headbang:

thanks lenny, its guys like you, which create the path for me to enable the best out of what i do!

Looking damn good bro:headbang:

thanks jay, just got to keep grinding away!

huge difference in the legs! good job! keep growin brudda!:headbang:

ah the main man!!. i thought you had dissapared after your new found fame on tele lol.. only kidding bro, its friggin crazy right now, i neveer thought id be able to eat the way i do, and maintain leaness etc..

id like to add im on NO SUPER SUPPS lol.. and i havent been for a while! :headbang:

quick shots

ok guys so im into week 3 of my cruise, im actually going to cruise for a total of 8-9weeks...
im going to keep at this size for 6-8weeks or so, training is still intesne, calories are still good, just running nothing right now, ive decided to hold everything i can with super low supps.. basically nothing..
creatine, bcaa's luecine etc, will be the staple ...
for the past 2weeks or so, i went crazy on the carbs with low protein, and i admitt, it was good..
but something didnt feel right, i mean i was leaning out on 600g carbs a day , which is awesome however, ive gone back to higher protein and fat, with mod carb. ( in around workouts etc )
ive noticed a dramtic change , vascular as hell, i actually look twice as lean, im more thermogenic throughout the day..
i have a small amount of carbs in all my meals, but a little more around workout, every meal has fat, around 15-20g right now, ill up the fat and protein again and again once im satisfied where theyre at ill add some more carbs..
when ill blast again hard, n trust me on this, i know ill grow like a mofo coz what im doing now if f*ck all lol but im maintaining everything from the previous ;)

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    109.3 KB · Views: 1,200
back shot

quick back shot.. i have a ton of work to, but im not even started yet.

Attachments

• photo1.JPG
    photo1.JPG
    97.6 KB · Views: 1,194
quick back shot.. i have a ton of work to, but im not even started yet.

ha! you got the back shot up!!! looking great bro. awesome progress every time you update i always see significant improvements.

if you dont mind me asking what are you cruising at?

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws