over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

off subject: shaving your head

Do you mean the Norelco Bodygroom 7100 BG2040 is great for chest, legs and face?

Yes. It is very good for chest, legs, arms, ect.., and it is safe for the manscaping region.

I suppose it would work for the face. I go old school and use a Merkur #double edge razor for my face.

Skullshaver? Not suited to the job.

I use a Skull shaver. It is a good concept and does work on your head, however the units are made so damn cheaply. I am on my 3rd one in a year...

I am going to check out that Wahl Super Close.

For the back I recommend the Mangroover, and for everywhere else the Norelco Bodygroom 7100 BG2040 is EXCELLENT. It shaves close and is forgiving where needed ;)

I did hear that also when researching.... ive just never seen an electric shaver get this close. Let us know what you think of that wahl please if it gets close enough

I did hear that also when researching.... ive just never seen an electric shaver get this close. Let us know what you think of that wahl please if it gets close enough

Will do.

We can only hope a company with more experience can produce a more robust version of the Skull Shaver.

I do find it suspect that Amazon no longer sells em.

Off the topic of the off topic post.

Sorry to hi-jack but I also shave my head.

The problem is I work in an IT department and our networking rooms have to be kept cold.

I'm kind of a guy who likes to keep warm so outside of work I'm always in a hoodie and thin winter toque even in hot summer days.

Any ideas on a professional looking hat to keep warm? I have a dress code and can't wear sweats and a hoodie all day at work. Some timing semi-professional so I don't get slapped but I dont want to look like a hipster douche either.

I was researching the wahl--it seems the "foils" are very prone to breaking. The newer model of the previous one posted has a lithium battery and slightly more robust foils (it's called the finale, from the professional line, but is $79 vs $59 for the other one). Replacement foils for both these devices are ~$20-$30 a set. However, I found some comparisons and reviews online of a similar device...

It's called the Andis profoil lithium. The foils are much longer-lasting and supposedly battery life is better too. Reviews are generally more positive than either of the Wahl versions. I went ahead and ordered this one (right at $50 on amazon, replacement foils are ~$13) and will come back in here and update on it.

Link to Wahl finale: https://www.amazon.com/Wahl-Profess...F8&qid=1506106632&sr=8-1&keywords=wahl+finale

Link to andis profoil: https://www.amazon.com/Andis-17150-...&qid=1506106583&sr=8-3&keywords=andis+profoil

It is obvious that a market exists for shavers like this. The Skull Shaver is definitely the right design, however poor quality and execution. One of the bigger companies needs to do it right. It's easy money...

Yes Dante, superrrr close...i can go with the hair grain with my quattro razor (if i go against the grain in the back ill get burned and bumps) then i go over it w this and its baby smooth... i just had one used on me for 10 years at barber shops here when i got bald fades, and eventually just bought one now that i shave it fully

I dont shave my head yet, hopefully won't ever need to, but I saw this thing in the supermarket recently: the headblade.

headblade-atx-the-shaving-atv-that-s-a-cool-christmas-gift-video_8.jpg

Just wanted to update everyone on my purchase:

I went with the andis profoil lithium

https://www.amazon.com/Andis-17150-...1506106583&sr=8-3&keywords=andis+profoil&th=1

Couldn't be happier. You have to use it before the hair gets too long or it won't cut anything at all, but it does a really good job--closer than my wahl balding clipper (6-zeros guard). Fast, not much of a mess at all, easy to clean, motor seems powerful.

For those wanting an alternative to Dante's item (unavail or outside your price range) this one is great.

Been shaving my head for so long now i lost count. Sometimes your in a rush and its kind of a pain in the ass because you just dont have the time. I got to recommend something though. There has never been an electric razor that got close enough.....

I found this about a month ago https://www.skullshaver.com/electric-shavers-men

This thing is awesome. This gets real close...closer than anything Ive ever seen beside a razor. The best thing about it is you dont have to sit in the mirror or shower and shave your head if your in a rush...you can watch tv, look at the computer, sit on the toilet, hell whatever and shave your head...which if your in a rush is a tremendous benefit....because you can do two things at once...

Just thought i would throw that at you guys because it takes about 90 seconds and gets the job done when your in a rush.

Hell i just read this board while i was shaving my head LOL

Dante,

Are you still happy with the purchase?

I know this ia a bit vain but I hate the shine on my skull. Are you guys using anything to bring that down like a matte lotion?

Head blade is almost useless even though it looks like it would be a great idea. Their brand shave oil own the best there is tho

I just ordered the Gold form DC's link, oddly got no confirm email but it looks like they are back-ordered, I'll give a review when I get it.

Just got the Gold, communication was not good but it got here in reasonable time, will post a review.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bradyfan127
NapsGear