over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

off subject: shaving your head

DOGGCRAPP

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Registered
Been shaving my head for so long now i lost count. Sometimes your in a rush and its kind of a pain in the ass because you just dont have the time. I got to recommend something though. There has never been an electric razor that got close enough.....

I found this about a month ago https://www.skullshaver.com/electric-shavers-men

This thing is awesome. This gets real close...closer than anything Ive ever seen beside a razor. The best thing about it is you dont have to sit in the mirror or shower and shave your head if your in a rush...you can watch tv, look at the computer, sit on the toilet, hell whatever and shave your head...which if your in a rush is a tremendous benefit....because you can do two things at once...

Just thought i would throw that at you guys because it takes about 90 seconds and gets the job done when your in a rush.

Hell i just read this board while i was shaving my head LOL

Been shaving my head for so long now i lost count. Sometimes your in a rush and its kind of a pain in the ass because you just dont have the time. I got to recommend something though. There has never been an electric razor that got close enough.....

I found this about a month ago https://www.skullshaver.com/electric-shavers-men

This thing is awesome. This gets real close...closer than anything Ive ever seen beside a razor. The best thing about it is you dont have to sit in the mirror or shower and shave your head if your in a rush...you can watch tv, look at the computer, sit on the toilet, hell whatever and shave your head...which if your in a rush is a tremendous benefit....because you can do two things at once...

Just thought i would throw that at you guys because it takes about 90 seconds and gets the job done when your in a rush.

Hell i just read this board while i was shaving my head LOL

Thanks Dante, that's pretty cool!

How often do you have to change the blades?

i dont know i havent done it yet but i bought the dish that comes with it...where you put it in the warm water for 5 seconds and turn it on and it washes out the blades....i leave the shaver charging when i dont use it

Been shaving my head over 20 years now and still takes me awhile because I don't rush. Want it nice and smooth, especially that it exfoliates the scalp too. Even now after surgery, with my right arm in a sling I figured how to shave with my left and I do it. Nothing like a clean shave.

This thing you posted sounds awesome for a quick touchup but for me it can't replace the real thing. I'm tempted though because you could wet shave every other day and this would keep it perfect on the other days.

Thanks Dante!

wow, that looks awesome and contoured... the barbers here all use the same Wahl shaver pretty much and i bought one for home use... have you used these Dante?

Attachments

• SBS-785805.jpg
    SBS-785805.jpg
    189.7 KB · Views: 847
Thanks for the suggestion! I nick myself too much with blades and have just been using a trimmer to cut a close as it can for 8 years but I'm going to try this.

Id love to shave my head.. But it's huge and shaped like a brick.. I don't have that small dwayne Johnson head.. So I cover it in my gorgeous lions mane.. Still a pain in the ass..

Saw a billboard for this a few weeks ago and I thought about it but just never followed up on it. Might give it a shot to see how it works for me.

I keep wishing all these damn roids would finally take my hair completely but it doesn't seem to happen.
How often is that Said? Lol

I shaved my head for a while when my girl was having chemo , just used the same razor that I use on my face. My damn hair is thick and grows fast so.it was a major pain in the ass.

I can definitely see how that electric one would be a life saver.

Hopefully I never go bald because I have a jacked up head , I looked like "Sloth" for the movie Goonies

I used to keep mine shaved in high school then at 22, then at 28.

I have a widows peak, so I like to keep hair on my head where it appears even by growing up the temples and front just a tad. Short on the sides, as a few grays have appeared, and tapered up to the top where its longer.

Ketoconazole has seemed to keep y hair, since I was 23 bc at 22 I had a widows peak and its been about the same since then and I'm 36 now. Thank God for a good head of hair

wow, that looks awesome and contoured... the barbers here all use the same Wahl shaver pretty much and i bought one for home use... have you used these Dante?

no i have not...does it keep it close?

Hey brother, I use this same exact one for my face, and it works well. Be sure to get the one that has the GOLD screen and not the silver one. The GOLD one shaves closer. You can order new ones from amazon too if they develop holes in the screen. I was reading that a lot of black guys use it.

I use it for my face though before I jump in the shower to use a razor.

.....I still have hair on my head:p <cross fingers> lol

Does this pull on the skin...I have always had issues with face razors with heads like that pulling on my face?!

well i use it to shave my head k1 and it does absolutely no pulling there

Could you use it for chest and legs?

Skullshaver? Not suited to the job.

I use a Skull shaver. It is a good concept and does work on your head, however the units are made so damn cheaply. I am on my 3rd one in a year...

I am going to check out that Wahl Super Close.

For the back I recommend the Mangroover, and for everywhere else the Norelco Bodygroom 7100 BG2040 is EXCELLENT. It shaves close and is forgiving where needed ;)

Skullshaver? Not suited to the job.

I use a Skull shaver. It is a good concept and does work on your head, however the units are made so damn cheaply. I am on my 3rd one in a year...

I am going to check out that Wahl Super Close.

For the back I recommend the Mangroover, and for everywhere else the Norelco Bodygroom 7100 BG2040 is EXCELLENT. It shaves close and is forgiving where needed ;)

Do you mean the Norelco Bodygroom 7100 BG2040 is great for chest, legs and face?

does it shave closer than razor though? I use a razor on my face and head every day and get very good results

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GhostriderTX
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws