over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Off topic….your inbox

Status
Not open for further replies.

juggy38

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
How do I slow the sponsor “special sales” messages? I have like 12 un read messages from random vendors. Or do y’all just delete often?

Lol you can’t - that’s part of why you don’t pay to be a member here. I just go through every few weeks and delete. I been using the same 2 sponsors here for years and I have no intention of guinea pigging anyone else’s juice…

So fucking annoying. Only board in a part of where they shill their shit in your inbox.

Lol you can’t - that’s part of why you don’t pay to be a member here. I just go through every few weeks and delete. I been using the same 2 sponsors here for years and I have no intention of guinea pigging anyone else’s juice…

I am aware of the need for advertising, I’ve been here a minute or two, but i can’t remember it being so voluminous.

Maybe it’s just the sponsor numbers growing over the years.

It’s just annoying at times, like big holidays the “specials”. …18 messages for bogos/free shipping/free test/blowjobs…….

I am aware of the need for advertising, I’ve been here a minute or two, but i can’t remember it being so voluminous.

Maybe it’s just the sponsor numbers growing over the years.

It’s just annoying at times, like big holidays the “specials”. …18 messages for bogos/free shipping/free test/blowjobs…….
Blow jobs?
Where see blow jobs.

MS

Why do you delete them?

I have 453 :)

Pretty sure we all have unlimited inboxes.

If coming from Big A then it is a paid-for mailing by the sponsor to the members...If it is coming directly from a sponsor then they shouldn't be doing that as it can constitute spamming members.

Some sponsors have been moving towards this type of advertising...Some believe that paying to actually spam members will bring them more business (same as we see by some in the Sponsors section spamming threads). 9x out of 10 this strategy does not work.

There are two different types:

Couple examples are, guys like Alin (who has recently taken things back over), will use the system to bring attention back, considering he is one of the originals (also, no one in the business can offer sales like he does)...Guys like MCP will use the system so that members can looking into them to see who they originally were (the oldest in the online game that I am aware of). Others (I won't list names), as I mentioned, will use the system just to spam members (again we are seeing this in the sponsors section and mailings)...There are a couple that we have gotten many complaints about (and they have been spoken to), but they are paying to advertise this way, so it is on them to reap the results - good or bad.

Easy enough to click on the message, see what it says and then delete or keep depending on your interests.

edit: techs are still working on platform details...Private message boxes will eventually be limited again, so probably a good idea to keep up on yours to avoid reaching capacity.

So fucking annoying. Only board in a part of where they shill their shit in your inbox.
It's also the only board that has members participating and more than a post every other day. This board has more activity than several others put together.

Big A could drop the advertising fees, average out what the forum makes him yearly and then charge that amount to the members...Would that lessen your annoyance?!

If coming from Big A then it is a paid-for mailing by the sponsor to the members...If it is coming directly from a sponsor then they shouldn't be doing that as it can constitute spamming members.

Some sponsors have been moving towards this type of advertising...Some believe that paying to actually spam members will bring them more business (same as we see by some in the Sponsors section spamming threads). 9x out of 10 this strategy does not work.

There are two different types:

Couple examples are, guys like Alin (who has recently taken things back over), will use the system to bring attention back, considering he is one of the originals (also, no one in the business can offer sales like he does)...Guys like MCP will use the system so that members can looking into them to see who they originally were (the oldest in the online game that I am aware of). Others (I won't list names), as I mentioned, will use the system just to spam members (again we are seeing this in the sponsors section and mailings)...There are a couple that we have gotten many complaints about (and they have been spoken to), but they are paying to advertise this way, so it is on them to reap the results - good or bad.

Easy enough to click on the message, see what it says and then delete or keep depending on your interests.

edit: techs are still working on platform details...Private message boxes will eventually be limited again, so probably a good idea to keep up on yours to avoid reaching capacity.

Yea brother I’m not bitching, I was just more curious if everyone else is getting them. And it seemed like this past year there has been an uptick in the amount of random mail, which might just be my perception, which might not be factually correct.

Yea brother I’m not bitching, I was just more curious if everyone else is getting them. And it seemed like this past year there has been an uptick in the amount of random mail, which might just be my perception, which might not be factually correct.
No, you are correct, there has been an uptick...The main reason I am thinking is that there was one sponsor that we all have seen spamming the sponsors section, so another sponsor decided to book monthly blocks of mailings to try and compete with him. At the moment, I am seeing two sponsors that are spamming heavily: 1 in the sponsors section and 1 in the mailings.

Then you have the other usual messages that are getting drowned down or grouped in as heavy spam because said sponsor makes it a point to ask that a mailing go out the day after any other sponsor has a mailing sent...I assume he would have a mailing sent out on the same day if it was allowed lol.

I get a lot of them mainly naps. I can honestly say though I have never bought from anyone on this board except from a GH supplier that joined recently. Been using him for years.

I asked for a list from one and it was so unorganized and a cluster I didn't even bother. If you can't spend the time to create a decent spreadsheet that's understandable then I don't want to chance it.

It's also the only board that has members participating and more than a post every other day. This board has more activity than several others put together.
It’s really not though. There’s plenty of other high traffic boards. This is just the only one I get spammed from these sponsors, and the members dick ride them like evolutionary. Lmao.

Big A could drop the advertising fees, average out what the forum makes him yearly and then charge that amount to the members...Would that lessen your annoyance?!
I’m not the one making a thread about it. Just thought I’d share my experience since someone posted about it. Thanks 😘

I have no issue with this.
I'm loyal to a couple sponsors and sometimes check out the inbox adds then delete and carry on as usual.

No one if FORCED to come to this board! Sponsor spamming doesn't bother me in the least. The quality of this board is unmatched!
Find you a good sponsor, STICK WITH THEM, and ignore everyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner