over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Off Topic: For space and astronomy lovers, a hobby

He goes through money on this stuff like water. But he loves it, so I can't knock him.
Lots of Takahashi, Vixen, and ZWO gear.

This shot was a Takahashi μ-250CR, ZWO ASI6200 camera, and a VIxen AXD mount (from his IG).
I also use a monochrome ZWO astro cam.

20210616_211548.jpg

This my Horsehead nebula in Orion. I blew out most my exposures but the data from the reds and blues were salvageable. Again, I'm very amateur yet. I just don't have time to devote as much time to it as I should. The horsehead is lower middle. Might have to zoom in.

20200719_212108.jpg

Without wandering too far into the wilderness of transcendental realities, I generally assume that it is in our own biological development to *not* be able to see or recieve input beyond our temporal and sensory experience of reality. Not because some universal consciousness in the far reaches is preventing it, but rather for our own safety. If our senses were truly bombarded with the universal quantum data that is raining down upon us at every moment of our lives, it may very well be dangerous to us. Highly dangerous. It has been suggested by greater minds than my own that we may have developed a sensory filter which protects us from that bombardment much like a sunscreen protects us from the dangerous radiation from our Sun.

It is not impossible to believe that a particular individual with severe mental disorders may lack some or all of that protection resulting in insanity. It may be true that certain substances such as those you mentioned along with others such as DMT, psilocybin, PCP (a dissociative hallucinogenic) may allow otherwise healthy individuals to have a reasonably safe and temporary experience of some of that information. I can make this observation simply because I've listened to so many uncannily similar descriptions of the experience(s) it can't be 'coincidental'. When I say "reasonably safe", I should be clear that the full dangers, efficacy, and long-term side effects of those substances has not fully been determined. This creates the possibility of inherent risks (just as with anything else) as I mentioned above and a cautious approach must be maintained.

That aside, your experience is almost identical to many descriptions I have heard. One patient described lying in the grass after ingesting a large amount of psilocybin. She described 'feeling' the gravity of the Earth pulling her inside and having, for a moment, a momentary sense that everything was one and the same. "One with the Earth?" I suggested. "No," she said, "One with the universe." Very much your experience, verbatim. This was very significant as she suffered from acute APD following a near fatal car accident (a sociopath). Through this experience, she said she felt it emotionally. Since her cognitive layer insulated her from anything even remotely empathic, and she was only able to feel disgust/revulsion (a different/undamaged portion of her brain) this was, in my view, a huge breakthrough as her brain injuries normally inhibited such a spill over. I recall my associates and I discussing it at length.

Not long ago, humans believed the Earth flat and to describe entire continents beyond the ends of the Earth but billions of entire galaxies beyond that, they would have thought you were either possessed by a demon or likely insane. There is no reason to not believe there is much beyond that which our current instruments can explore and detect. The quote in my sig seems particularly relevant right now.
Reminds me of when the hospital gave me a large dose of ketamine. It was what I would call a very bad trip. The world was reduced to a digital mess. It was like I was trapped inside a computer world. The world wasnt a true physical thing but rather just computer code. The computer had something wrong with it and everyone's speech was garbled. I thought I had died and was stuck in it forever. My sight was reduced to garbled up digital bits, like a computer that was malfunctioning. Of course I was paralyzed in my hospital bed. My feet had big digital clown shoes on them and my hands were gone.

Reminds me of when the hospital gave me a large dose of ketamine. It was what I would call a very bad trip. The world was reduced to a digital mess. It was like I was trapped inside a computer world. The world wasnt a true physical thing but rather just computer code. The computer had something wrong with it and everyone's speech was garbled. I thought I had died and was stuck in it forever. My sight was reduced to garbled up digital bits, like a computer that was malfunctioning. Of course I was paralyzed in my hospital bed. My feet had big digital clown shoes on them and my hands were gone.
Very sorry you had to have the bad experience. I don't know much about that particular drug. But I'm glad you shared this. Regrettable, but to me? Nonetheless intriguing. Simply because everything in the universe truly is pixelated at the most minute level. Everything can be quantified. Like the tiny dots you see on a monitor but can't from 2 ft away. The brain is a weird place. It's so active, it requires more blood (more nutrients) than any other tissue in the body. The possible amount of unique connections is unimaginable. And it floats in a sea awash with chemicals. Dopamine, serotonin, oxytocin, GABA, and a thousand more.

Great pics! Just curious- are you outside of a city so there's not too much light pollution?

A friend has been taking some cool ones. Not sure what he has for equipment but he posted some cool ones of M27 The Dumbbell Nebula recently.

Great pics! Just curious- are you outside of a city so there's not too much light pollution?

A friend has been taking some cool ones. Not sure what he has for equipment but he posted some cool ones of M27 The Dumbbell Nebula recently.
I live in Suburban Pennsylvania and my viewing location is 45 minutes out from my location. I power everything from an inverter and extension cable in my Jeep for those really cold nights. The equipment loves 0° temps, unfortunately my body doesn't. 😂 But these nights, I'm top down, drive out, polar align my mount, setup my laptops, configure my filters, do a multiple-star alignment with tracking scope..... Okay, it sounds worse than it is. It is a lot of tech, but I can have it ready pretty quick. Trouble is sometimes the objects I want may not be visible or optimal in the sky until 3AM. It's usually pitch plack so I'm working in dim red light. Also, there are websites that forecast the viewing for given longs and lats. Because, It sucks to drive out, set up, and than have it cloud over. Doh!

This is a NASA photo from the Perseverance Rover of a sunset on an alien world. How totally awesome is that?

Note that our atmosphere scatters blue light and sunsets are orange then red, while Mars' atmosphere scatters red light. On Mars it's the opposite. Reddish skies with sunsets going to blue.

IMG_20210422_112455_031.jpg

Good video from inside the space station. Showing you zero G.

The C9.25 SCT rig, focuser, camera, mount, and software will go about $5,000-6,000 USD and the refractor assembly 80ED OTA could be done for as little as $3,000 with mount. The cameras are the costly variable with appropriate H-alpha, O-III, S-II filters being an additional $2,000-3,000 USD. You'll also need at least one good laptop for tracking and camera control and a decent PC for processing.

But all in, you could be taking some truly exceptional astronomical photos for under $5,000 and even some quality photos and observation for even half of that. Tracking ability and camera are key. If you like, I could point to some kits that would do the trick.
That is so cool, thanks for answering. I have an addictive side to me, i'll refrain for now so i don't kick down a ton of $$$$, but down the road, I will definitely hit you back up on all this! So cool:cool:

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear