over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Off-topic headphones for gym

You can't beat the sound of the studio ones but the only downside is they do need to be charged right?

Just leave them hooked up to the charger when they are not in use. I have never had the battery let me down. I have the beats by dre studio wireless. The only thing is they make my head feel hot when I train but that is to be expected if you are wearing ear muffs.

wireless...
blue tooth???

dude, I use a 50 dollar mp3 player that I bought like 7+ years ago! lol!

before that I was using a Walkman!

:cool:

Lmao its time to become modern. Most guys just use there phone now and listen to pandora

im fighting this as long as I can!!!!

no smart phones for me! lol!

:headbang:

Really? I have a few friends that fought getting a smart phone and once they got one they realized they were missing a lot ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My woman has the 200 Dollar beats, I like em - But, I hate the completely covered ear feeling.

She forgot em' yesterday - geez, that was the most whining I heard in a bit

I just use the ear pods that came with my over priced iPhone

Last edited:
Really? I have a few friends that fought getting a smart phone and once they got one they realized they were missing a lot ;)

years ago in a different life I used to have like a real job and stuff, and had the first smart phone on the market, before balckberry and such, was just because of work.

I wont go back there!

besides, I don't have any one to talk to... lol!

no social media or anything like that.

im a real dinosaur!

lol!

besides, everyone else has them, I always have a secretary close by!:D

After an 8wk wait my CIEMS showed up Xmas eve. They are pretty awesome so far, and worlds more comfortable than universals.
**broken link removed**

Honestly Beats products are overpriced for what they are. You can get much better for the money.

This is a great review resource for IEM's(in ear monitors)
Multi-IEM Review - 330 IEMs compared (Rock Jaw Alfa Genus added 12/25/14 p. 1021)

Here is a condensed searchable list/chart.

In-Ear Earphone Review List (IEM) | The Headphone List

You can get a really decent pair of IEM's for under $50 these days. $100+- will get you something really nice.

I just got the beats by dre ear buds for christmas. They are perfect for the gym because they have the clip that goes behind your ear so they dont fall out. The sound is not as good as the big ones but way better than regular ear buds.

I know a lot of people who have the big beats and say they are great and they dont really move, but you cant hear shit when they are on. In the gym i like to be able to hear a little bit so if some idiot who doesnt know how to train is throwing dumbells and being wreckless i can hear whats going on.

I have dropped weights going heavy like everyone else once in a while, but I have been training for 20 years and i am careful and courteous lol !!

Spent over 300 on the beats studio wireless blue tooth. They look cool, but after about a week sweating in them, the foam padding starts to stink really bad. Not the best design for working out in. They quit working after about 2 months I believe it was due to the sweat.

I am very happy with my beats ear buds. Best sound and bass I have ever had with an ear phone. I wil l run these till they stop working and then look at the Bluetooth ear buds because they have no cord

The new wireless beats behind the ear are sweat proof. By far my favorite set

How are the blue tooth ones, I hear mixed reviews that they cut out but would like experience on this , thanks

After an 8wk wait my CIEMS showed up Xmas eve. They are pretty awesome so far, and worlds more comfortable than universals.
**broken link removed**

Honestly Beats products are overpriced for what they are. You can get much better for the money.

This is a great review resource for IEM's(in ear monitors)
Multi-IEM Review - 330 IEMs compared (Rock Jaw Alfa Genus added 12/25/14 p. 1021)

Here is a condensed searchable list/chart.

In-Ear Earphone Review List (IEM) | The Headphone List

You can get a really decent pair of IEM's for under $50 these days. $100+- will get you something really nice.

those crazy things look pretty cool!

many years ago I used to shoot competitively and had custom ear plugs which were amazing! this seems kinda like that so im sure they are very comfortable and stya in your ear well.

I have read lots of those lists that you posted, the problem is being able to try the stuff and return it.

as much as I am not so proud I own the beats things they really do sound awesome, better than anything I have tried and I tried everything I could get my hands on.

I listen to rap and heavy metal, lots of loud angry music and these rattle my brain! great bass and clear mids highs not to screechy either.

those crazy things look pretty cool!

many years ago I used to shoot competitively and had custom ear plugs which were amazing! this seems kinda like that so im sure they are very comfortable and stya in your ear well.

I have read lots of those lists that you posted, the problem is being able to try the stuff and return it.

as much as I am not so proud I own the beats things they really do sound awesome, better than anything I have tried and I tried everything I could get my hands on.

I listen to rap and heavy metal, lots of loud angry music and these rattle my brain! great bass and clear mids highs not to screechy either.
Yea, you basically get ear molds done at an audiologist and then send them to the lab to be made. They fit great, and are super comfortable. This is the brand I went with.
**broken link removed**

The beats are "ok" they are just overpriced for what they are. I kind of relate it to watches in the sense that a Rolex is a quality timepiece, while a Louie Vuitton watch is a fashion accessory. It is expensive, for what it is.

Beats is first and formost really selling fashion accessories to kids/mid 20 somethings(mostly). I am sure the sound signature they aim for is the bassy type as that is the type of music their demographic listens to. And they sound much better than the skull candy, type crap a lot of people are accustomed to.

People who are into audio gear typically don't buy beats.

There are some really good headphones for around $100 these days. These are really nice, and bass heavy if that is the signature one is looking for.
[ame="http://www.amazon.com/RHA-MA750i-Isolating-Headphone-Microphone/dp/B00ELAM8NC"]Amazon.com: RHA MA750i Noise Isolating Premium In-Ear Headphone with Remote and Microphone - 3 Year Warranty: Electronics@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41r%2BMbPU08L.@@AMEPARAM@@41r%2BMbPU08L[/ame]

These as well
**broken link removed**

MEElectronics has some good offerings for cheap. A151 are under $50 and sound great. They also have some newer sport specific stuff but I haven't really heard any of it.
MEElectronics | All In-Ear Headphones

These suckers are $8 and while aren't the best sounding, they have a ton of bass, and sound decent, and ARE $8! lol

Enhanced Bass Hi-Fi Noise Isolating Earphones - Silver - Monoprice.com

Last edited:
SONY PULSE WIRELESS headphones. Borrowed them from my friend the other day and they are just as good if not better than my $350 beats.. Especially if you like bass. Plus.....under $100

[ame="http://youtu.be/z4yBJrHd5bY"]http://youtu.be/z4yBJrHd5bY[/ame]

The new BlueTooth beats ear buds sure look cool, never heard em' though - but, I am sure they sound great. . . .But, geez that cost

How are the blue tooth ones, I hear mixed reviews that they cut out but would like experience on this , thanks

I only notice cut outs when I'm 10 or so feet away

SONY PULSE WIRELESS headphones. Borrowed them from my friend the other day and they are just as good if not better than my $350 beats.. Especially if you like bass. Plus.....under $100

http://youtu.be/z4yBJrHd5bY

Yeah but I hate sony. All there shit is so proprietary they are never compatable with anything else. Not saying the headphones are just my own experiences from the past

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members