over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Off topic San Francisco where to go

comedycentral

Registered
Visiting San Francisco for a couple of days on our way to Yosemite for vacation. Any advice on where is safe and where to avoid. I see the tenderloin district looks horrendous but are places like fisherman’s wharf and Union square still good.
thanks for any advice in advance.

Was in San Fran a few months ago - we use Marriott hotels, stayed at the proper in the tenderloin and it was horrendous. Was the most “affordable” Marriott hotel in the vicinity we needed.

Outside of the tenderloin the issues were really not all too terrible.

Muir Woods were fantastic!
China Live is an epic stop if you like dumplings
Little Tokyo I can spend all day in
China town is kinda meh

Was in San Fran a few months ago - we use Marriott hotels, stayed at the proper in the tenderloin and it was horrendous. Was the most “affordable” Marriott hotel in the vicinity we needed.

China town is kinda meh
Thank you. Just want to do the touristy stuff. Only there for 2 1/2 days really before flying onwards.

China town is kinda meh
If you had a choice of where to book hotel wise what would you pick. Rather pay a bit more and have somewhere that the wife feels safe.

keep your head on a swivel
To be fair we get millions of tourists to London every week and only a tiny portion of London is brilliant, clean high end etc The rest is shit and over priced with gang culture robbery drugs etc. sadly every big city has issues I think.

Visiting San Francisco for a couple of days on our way to Yosemite for vacation. Any advice on where is safe and where to avoid. I see the tenderloin district looks horrendous but are places like fisherman’s wharf and Union square still good.
thanks for any advice in advance.
At this point I would just stay in Palo Alto. Drive around Stanford campus - ifs fucking beautiful. They got a bunch of nice hotels - just opened a Nobu. Staying there for my brother’s wedding next month.

To be fair we get millions of tourists to London every week and only a tiny portion of London is brilliant, clean high end etc The rest is shit and over priced with gang culture robbery drugs etc. sadly every big city has issues I think.

Spoken to numerous people of all political bents recently. SF and LA have new and serious homeless, crime and vagrancy issues. Not on the news but I've not heard a single person disagree or fail to remark on it. Not like it was, trashy, dangerous, crime is common, homeless sleeping everywhere downtown is the standard I've been hearing.

Flights booked now so no going back. Going to do Alcatraz and touristy China town stuff but not sure what else
Park at Chrissy Field, do the Promenade Trail along the bay to under the GG Bridge. World class. (My wife is going to do it this morning, true story.)

Fishermans Warf area is still very active with tourists, union square is in major decline.
Car break ins are real in the tourist areas so dont leave anything visible. That said the crime talk is a bit overblown and you have zero reason to go to the tenderloin district which is packed full of zombies.
Still an amazing city - golden gate park, presidio/golden gate bridge, and fishermans warf are where I would take visitors.

At this point I would just stay in Palo Alto. Drive around Stanford campus - ifs fucking beautiful. They got a bunch of nice hotels - just opened a Nobu. Staying there for my brother’s wedding next month.
Yes. I'm in Fremont. Mountain View quite frequently. Pretty cool. Although doesn't contain the tourist sites like San Fran. I like to run the hill at Lands End. Other than that.. I agree with witj the rest... San Fran is a shit hole. Literally.

San Francisco traffic is probably a mess this time of year with all the "pride" stuff going on you picked a rough time to visit. They do have what's ranked as the best baseball stadium. Heard Oakland is a mess all their sports teams left.

Do not go to the tenderloin, there’s nothing tender about that bitch. Fisherman’s wharf is overrun with tourists/ homeless. Everywhere you park you run the risk of coming back to your car being smashed into and your belongings missing. Walk around Chrissy field/ fort mason and then GTFO.

There are a lot of junkies there, who use drugs with syringes. Hmmm.
But do they dispose of their WAREZ into empty milk bottles? Then fill the milk bottle with sand prior to disposal ??

Fishermans Warf area is still very active with tourists, union square is in major decline.
Car break ins are real in the tourist areas so dont leave anything visible. That said the crime talk is a bit overblown and you have zero reason to go to the tenderloin district which is packed full of zombies.
Still an amazing city - golden gate park, presidio/golden gate bridge, and fishermans warf are where I would take visitors.
I don't know man. If I was going home with a lady and she was absolutely beautiful, from what I can see, and in the process of removing her clothes and boots she has a gangrenous foot she does NOT "still have an amazing body" IMO. SF has more than a single gangrenous foot, once again IMO.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131