over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Off topic. sSRIs/lexapro

juggy38

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Anybody on here on these? I just started back on lexapro And the lethargy and dizziness is annoying.

Also did you notice any changes in ability to lose fat?

Anybody on here on these? I just started back on lexapro And the lethargy and dizziness is annoying.

I’ve been on and off it for about seven years. Typically the lethargy goes away about a month into it and the side effects as well. Each time you adjust the dose you’ll get the same side effects but they subside. Never noticed anything changing with fat loss or fat gain.. Try taking it at night if it makes you tired taking in the day even though it has a super long half life it can affect people differently.

I actually take 30mg/day which is 50% over the max dose. I've been on SSRIs for so long I hardly notice. I also take it at night though to minimize drowsiness.

I was prescribed them but too scared. Funny because I've used all the crazy bb'ing drugs but this shit scares me. Too afraid of it making me more depressed or getting worse sides and I go from a semi-functional depressed dude, to one whom cannot leave the house or worse.

Can you expand on your experience with it?

coming from someone who was a pharma rep for years stay away. look up opportunity for shroom testing for depression and medical marijuana in your area

coming from someone who was a pharma rep for years stay away. look up opportunity for shroom testing for depression and medical marijuana in your area

I’d second that as a pharmacy student. I’ve used a lot of drugs, both bodybuilding and recreational, after enormous amounts of research and never had issues but that class of drugs scares me. There’s maybe 1-2% of prescribed cases where I would agree that the patient should be taking them but the risks don’t outweigh rewards for the vast majority IMO

Try it at a lower dosage for awhile. I have experimented a lot with Fluoxetine (PROZAC) 10mg has me feeling smart and sharp, energetic and happy, very much like a nootropic effect while 20mg has me feeling like a complete zombie.

I've been on 20mg lexapro for about 5 years. I've tried to ween myself off at least a dozen times but the sides are just too much. The longest I've made it is 3 weeks. But I was always dizzy and achy. I wish I was never prescribed them to begin with.

Like some people have said before, too many people who shouldn't be on one are on one. The sexual side effects are the worst (surprised to see they are not mentioned yet) and they don't go away, ever. Someone coined them anti-sex pills and he is completely right. Decreased genital sensitivity and reaching orgasm can take forever.

I've more than once jerked flaps of skin of my schlong when I was on one.

I'm now on Mirtazapine and everything works fine sexually. No more ripping skin of my dick for me!

Possibly try another ssri? I use cipaltopram aka celexa. I have no bad effects. At first it made it harder for me to cum which was actually really cool, and lowered my appetite. Over time both of those sides went away. Works very well for my depression. I'm very nutty without it and completely normal while on.

Like some people have said before, too many people who shouldn't be on one are on one. The sexual side effects are the worst (surprised to see they are not mentioned yet) and they don't go away, ever. Someone coined them anti-sex pills and he is completely right. Decreased genital sensitivity and reaching orgasm can take forever.

I've more than once jerked flaps of skin of my schlong when I was on one.

I'm now on Mirtazapine and everything works fine sexually. No more ripping skin of my dick for me!

Maybe they should require all Catholic priests to be on it then, lol.

Yea at 10mg it takes me a long while to reach orgasm. My anxiety just got so bad I was needing .25 to .5mg Xanax after work Almost daily. I also ordered some CBD oil

I had good results with Effexor when I was going through my divorce but it was IMPOSSIBLE to orgasm. So I quit it

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear