YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Off Topic: Stimulus Payment Question (new bank info)

I work for the IRS. If a refund/payment goes to a closed account, typically it takes a week or two for the credit to come back from the bank, then a check is mailed out. So it could delay you receiving your payment by 4 to 6 weeks. You can check your payment status on irs.gov with the "Get My Payment" tool.

question

I filed a 2018 return with my ex wife. She has filed her 2019 return and received her 1200. I have not filed a 2019 return,and I have not received anything.

I’m assuming another round of direct deposits is coming? My banking info hasn’t changed since my 2018 return.

but dude you can't bankrupt the country, we've been in the negatives for years now! ;)

We had 22 million file for unemployment in the last 4 weeks, add 5.76 million that were already unemployed by February. We have 157 Million in the workforce, that would be unemployment around 17%. The great depression was 25% and 1300 Banks collapsed. We are living in a dangerous situation if we don't get people back to work now. You haven't even begun to see fallouts if we don't.

Yea but where do you live? Not everywhere is the same.what his saying is true.here in South Florida an apartment rental is $2000 and that's a 1 bedroom and not such a great new apartment. Shit an efficiency which is a little room made in a regular house will cost you easily $900 month.picture your room with a bathroom and a little kitchen stove all in the same room for $900month.that sucks.you can literally shower,cook take a dump a lay in bed at the same time lol.thats an efficiency. Gets worse some wont let you cook in them,they control the a/c from inside the main house an most is only for one person. If its 2 people they charge more.

Unfortunately that's the price you pay to live in the sunshine state

In SwFL alone in my house. My mortgage is 750 tho cus I night my house 10 years ago. But I got other bills too plus car payment. And like I said 2k a month is plenty for me and should be for any single person. 2k a month is 500 per week. That's good money here. Not great not amazing but good.

Where do you live?

You can live off 2k a month here in Miami if you live with your parents.. An efficiency down here averages $1,000-$1,300 a month for rent.. That’s basically a 12x12 room with a bathroom and little portable stove top and half sized fridge.. Count food, car payment, insurance (which here has some of the highest rates in the country, PIP is like $150 a month), utilities, gas, phone bill, internet/cable etc and you’re over 2k a month easy.. And not everyone lives in an efficiency.. An apartment in a decent area, not a rich area but a decent, middle class area will be anywhere from $1600-$2,000 a month, a house is anywhere from $2,200-$3,000+ a month depending on the size and location of the house.. Even in the ghetto/poverty areas down here, an apartment in an area where you literally have crack heads and prostitutes outside and crime everywhere (apartments in these areas have metal on the windows and doors for the bullets just in case because high gun violence is normal) will still cost $1,000-$1,300 a month.. And that’s just rent.. Count all the utilities and expenses and you’re way over 2k a month.. If you’re in an apartment or house in a decent area then forget it, that 2k is your rent IF THAT..

It’s not enough for some areas... You think 2k a month is enough in LA or New York as well? Lmao 2k a month is renting a closet in NY..

And not just that, but what effect will all that stimulus have on the economy in the long run is my main question..

Those people living in those rural areas have money and their parents can help them out most of the time.

In SwFL alone in my house. My mortgage is 750 tho cus I night my house 10 years ago. But I got other bills too plus car payment. And like I said 2k a month is plenty for me and should be for any single person. 2k a month is 500 per week. That's good money here. Not great not amazing but good.

Sw FL so you’re in Ft Myers/Cape Coral area? If so, completely different cost of living than here in Miami and places like NY and LA and SF etc... I have a friend who just bought a house in Cape Coral with her husband, her house there was like 180k.. Here in my same neighborhood that same exact size house (same beds, same baths, same Sq/ft and SMALLER lot and yard) costs 500k+...

Thats not even the "new universal minimum wage" of $15/hr. My health insurance alone in 2018 was more per month($2800). My prescription medicine just to survive is about $300 per month. Maybe you could survive if you live in a hole, take a bus, have no children, and eat ramen noodles all day. But there is no way you are going to be prepared for any kind of adversity you normally encounter in day to day life.

Those people living in those rural areas have money and their parents can help them out most of the time.

So everyone living in NY, LA, Miami, SF etc all have super rich parents that they can just ask for help? Lmao C’mon bro..

Again, cost of living is completely different in different areas.. If you’re in those areas I stated above, or pretty much anywhere else like Sarasota, Orlando, Tallahassee, Ocala, Gainsville, Tampa, Clearwater etc, Damn near every other city in FL is cheaper than Miami.. And things like insurance are also cheaper, which you’re not taking into account..

2K a month might be enough for you where you live, but that’s not anywhere near enough here and NO not everyone has rich parents to help them out.. I have no idea where you got that ludicrous idea.. These places are diverse with tons of people who work and are now out of work. People who were making 100k+ a year last month are now jobless..

You have no idea what you’re talking about...

Thats not even the "new universal minimum wage" of $15/hr. My health insurance alone in 2018 was more per month($2800). My prescription medicine just to survive is about $300 per month. Maybe you could survive if you live in a hole, take a bus, have no children, and eat ramen noodles all day. But there is no way you are going to be prepared for any kind of adversity you normally encounter in day to day life.

Don’t worry bro, you live in a rural area and must come from a family with money, just call up your parents like Lilleo said and just have them pay your bills until this is over...

Lmao what a crock of shit...

Well if u love in those expensive areas you should make morem
Sw FL so you’re in Ft Myers/Cape Coral area? If so, completely different cost of living than here in Miami and places like NY and LA and SF etc... I have a friend who just bought a house in Cape Coral with her husband, her house there was like 180k.. Here in my same neighborhood that same exact size house (same beds, same baths, same Sq/ft and SMALLER lot and yard) costs 500k+...

Would u like my address too while we're chatting on a steroid forum?

And obviously those people that live in those expensive areas make more and should have more money in their Bank accounts than a broke ass nigga like me.

Florida minimum wage...
8.46 USD per hour
Jan 1, 2019

And obviously those people that live in those expensive areas make more and should have more money in their Bank accounts than a broke ass nigga like me.

This is about the only thing you’ve ever said that I’ll agree with...

And no don’t need an address but you can state a general area Bro, the feds aren’t going to repel into your house from a black hawk because you have a couple bottles of Tren...

But yes, if you make more, and you’re a responsible adult, you should have money saved and not live beyond your means.. Unfortunate and especially here in my city, 99% of people don’t do that... I have several friends who make around 80-100k a year and they live paycheck to paycheck.. They make more and spend more... They used to have a $300 a month car payment or NO car payment cause they had it paid off, but they’re making more so might as well get a Benz, right?! Boom, $700 a month car payment + $200 insurance and there goes half your stimulus check lol...

I don’t live like that, some guys on here don’t live like that but MANY people do...

The only thing people can’t really control is cost of living in housing.. No matter where you look, here in Miami, you can’t live on your own making 2k a month.. Absolutely anywhere...

Bro, let me remind you of your initial statement regarding a possible $2K per month stimulus: "And like I said 2k a month is plenty for me and should be for any single person". It's great that you can survive on this, but you are smoking some serious shit if you think this is plenty for the entire country. You are in your own little bubble and unable to relate to others, who have much different live's and circumstances.

This is about the only thing you’ve ever said that I’ll agree with...

And no don’t need an address but you can state a general area Bro, the feds aren’t going to repel into your house from a black hawk because you have a couple bottles of Tren...

But yes, if you make more, and you’re a responsible adult, you should have money saved and not live beyond your means.. Unfortunate and especially here in my city, 99% of people don’t do that... I have several friends who make around 80-100k a year and they live paycheck to paycheck.. They make more and spend more... They used to have a $300 a month car payment or NO car payment cause they had it paid off, but they’re making more so might as well get a Benz, right?! Boom, $700 a month car payment + $200 insurance and there goes half your stimulus check lol...

I don’t live like that, some guys on here don’t live like that but MANY people do...

The only thing people can’t really control is cost of living in housing.. No matter where you look, here in Miami, you can’t live on your own making 2k a month.. Absolutely anywhere...

Ummm Hiahleah?

Florida minimum wage...
8.46 USD per hour
Jan 1, 2019

Yes bro, we get it.. We’re not talking about those low cost of living places.. Sorry but you probably live in a place where they have homes for sale in the 100k-150k range.. You can’t find anything here for that price... A good friend of mine used to rent a 3 bedroom apartment in downtown Orlando for $1200 a month in a nice building, that same size apartment in downtown Miami will average 3-4K a month.. I have a family friend who lives in the Icon (I think it’s still called that) in Brickell DT miami, and he pays $5,200 a month...

Back in the day I rented a decent one bedroom apartment for $410 a month, heat included! That was in 1992. I wonder how much that shit costs now?

Ummm Hiahleah?

You said SW FL, not Miami.. Hialeah is a city inside Miami and it’s not in the SW area.. And even then, it’s not a rich area or even a middle class area.. That place with the exception of a few areas is a giant hood lol..

You said SW FL, not Miami.. Hialeah is a city inside Miami and it’s not in the SW area.. And even then, it’s not a rich area or even a middle class area.. That place with the exception of a few areas is a giant hood lol..

I was responding to u saying

"No matter where you look, here in Miami, you can’t live on your own making 2k a month.. Absolutely anywhere..."

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GhostriderTX
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws