YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Off Topic: Stimulus Payment Question (new bank info)

I was responding to u saying

"No matter where you look, here in Miami, you can’t live on your own making 2k a month.. Absolutely anywhere..."

Not even.. Go look on Zillow.. You’ll find a couple of efficiencies and they’re like $900-$1000 a month.. In some shit building or house in the middle of the hood... You can find a cheap place in Liberty City or Little Haiti too, but there’s crack heads and homeless everywhere and literal crack houses that are broken down on the same block, crime is insane and like I said, houses and apartments have metal on the windows and doors because of so much gun violence...

Stop trying to be a smart ass and realize that your 2k a month isn’t enough for everyone everywhere...

I swear you argue like a 16 year old kid who thinks they have life all figured out...

This is why every single person on this board who you have a discussion with goes sour on you.. Never have you ever got off your high horse and realized that there’s people here who know A LOT more than you and have much more life experience and are right when you are wrong...

People would have a lot more respect for you around here if you just humbled down a little bit instead of always trying to be right and argumentative...

In be4 you say “I don’t give a fuck what anyone thinks blah blah blah”:rolleyes: lmao

question

I filed a 2018 return with my ex wife. She has filed her 2019 return and received her 1200. I have not filed a 2019 return,and I have not received anything.

I’m assuming another round of direct deposits is coming? My banking info hasn’t changed since my 2018 return.
You can either go ahead and file your return for 2019 and put your DD info on the return, or if you don't have a filing requirement, go to irs.gov and input your account info for non-filers. I believe they will have more info to follow in the near future for people who have yet to receive payments.

Not even.. Go look on Zillow.. You’ll find a couple of efficiencies and they’re like $900-$1000 a month.. In some shit building or house in the middle of the hood... You can find a cheap place in Liberty City or Little Haiti too, but there’s crack heads and homeless everywhere and literal crack houses that are broken down on the same block, crime is insane and like I said, houses and apartments have metal on the windows and doors because of so much gun violence...

Stop trying to be a smart ass and realize that your 2k a month isn’t enough for everyone everywhere...

I swear you argue like a 16 year old kid who thinks they have life all figured out...

This is why every single person on this board who you have a discussion with goes sour on you.. Never have you ever got off your high horse and realized that there’s people here who know A LOT more than you and have much more life experience and are right when you are wrong...

People would have a lot more respect for you around here if you just humbled down a little bit instead of always trying to be right and argumentative...

In be4 you say “I don’t give a fuck what anyone thinks blah blah blah”:rolleyes: lmao

I'm sure I have much more life experience than u.

Cracker69...you mind if I ask you what happens if me and the wife pay taxes every year via checking account, will the stim check get deposited in the account or will we get mailed a check?

Sorry and thank you in advance. My day was ruined yesterday when we didn't get our check. I got laid off and my wife's hours got reduced.
FYI, we make below 100K yearly.

Sw FL so you’re in Ft Myers/Cape Coral area? If so, completely different cost of living than here in Miami and places like NY and LA and SF etc... I have a friend who just bought a house in Cape Coral with her husband, her house there was like 180k.. Here in my same neighborhood that same exact size house (same beds, same baths, same Sq/ft and SMALLER lot and yard) costs 500k+...
I lived in cape coral for about 8 years.my mom,2 of my brothers and a shit load of nephew and nieces lol still live there.

I always rented while living there. I paid $850 for a 3 bedroom house with pool on the water.my boat on my backyard on the lift.

But in miami that will never happen. And Hialeah is full of efficiencies and most of these people that live there get food stamps and money from the government

$2000 a month wont do anything for anyone here in miami even if your single

Shit my benz note alone is $700 lol

look at this guy talking about his mercedes car loan and government hand-outs not being big enough :D

Cracker69...you mind if I ask you what happens if me and the wife pay taxes every year via checking account, will the stim check get deposited in the account or will we get mailed a check?

Sorry and thank you in advance. My day was ruined yesterday when we didn't get our check. I got laid off and my wife's hours got reduced.
FYI, we make below 100K yearly.

I do not believe that they use account information from installment agreements for recurring payments or one-time payment of taxes, it would have to be designated for refunds on the return. Did you check payment status on irs.gov? I would think in your circumstance, it would be mailed. Its hard to say without actually looking at the account and seeing everything. They do have the collections lines open now, and since they have been getting so many questions about the payments, they started training the assistors to look into them. So you may try the collections department and see if you can get ahold of someone to give you a better answer. The irs.gov website does have a faq section regarding the payments, so you may also check that to see if you fall into any of the criteria they mention and next steps if applicable.

Man I love Texas. Hate the weather but the cost of living is normal. Thank god we have good leadership. Problem now days people running coming from over crowded sanctuary cities, states bringing the same ideology to the polls that they just fleed from.

I hope all of you suffering right now get back to work ASAP. Our country has been bamboozled by Bill Gates the Deep State Soros and the Libtard left. Hang in there everyone we will get through this. MM

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bradyfan127
NapsGear