advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Off topic: Thoughts and prayers for coworker...

USMuscle9403

Registered
Hey fuckers,

This may seem a bit odd coming from me, but I'm a believer in positive thinking. It can be thoughts or prayers, whatever positivity anyone can offer.

My coworker and I were patching a roof. He wasn't paying attention, stepped through a skylight, and fell thirty feet onto a concrete floor. Well, he's pretty fucked up. Several compound fractures, as you can imagine. We've just learned he has internal bleeding and swelling in his brain.

I went to meet his family in the parking lot of hospital as they won't let you go inside. It's hard to explain that to people who just want to know if their son, husband, brother or nephew is going to live.

I'm done. Thanks, yall

Wow, thats terrible. Was it a commercial roof or someone's home? Thats a very long fall. I will be thinking about him. Terrible accident.

It's actually the roof of our own office building. It's been neglected for a while but we finally decided something needs to be done.

The guy is very scared of heights, but he wanted to go up and seemed pretty comfortable. He just wasn't paying attention and, well...

Didn't really hit me right away. My coworker and I rushed back into the boom lift, he got us down while I'm calling 911. Won't lie, I fully expected him to be dead. When EMS got there the adrenaline was wearing off and he's screaming in pain. That's what really got me.

I'm really sorry to hear that. Healing vibes headed his way! Hoping he makes a full recovery.

Damn US, you’ve had a rough go recently. Now your boy’s fucked up too? Sorry bro. I hope he recovers well. Sending prayers your way.

My thoughts and prayers are with your friend. I hope he recovers, and is healthy again soon.

bro thats a big fall

Prayers going out to your friend

It's easy to forget that each person has a web of people who's lives are affected by their well being, I hope your friend recovers, and is healthy again

My prayers go out to your coworker. I’m a construction worker and I know the countless dangers we face everyday and accidents happen. Thank god for another day and god bless everyone!

Thoughts and prayers. Hope getting this out and talking about it helps you as well. Seeing things like this happen can be tough on someone.

So he goes into surgery today. Amazingly he only has lots of broken shit. Very long road to recovery but he's alive. After surgery today they say he should be walking around.

Thanks, all.
Thats great! I was worried about the head injury he had. Do you know what they are doing in surgery? Glad to hear that he will be ok in the end.

Thats great! I was worried about the head injury he had. Do you know what they are doing in surgery? Glad to hear that he will be ok in the end.

He went in for a nasty compound fracture in his left arm today. Next is his wrist, then his hip. The internal bleeding was likely from the broken hip.

He went in for a nasty compound fracture in his left arm today. Next is his wrist, then his hip. The internal bleeding was likely from the broken hip.
Ok. So they only fix 1 thing at a time. I was scared the internal bleeding was in his brain. Glad its not worse than it is.

Sounds like Evel Knieval back in the 70s. I hope he gets home as soon as possible with no complications. Tell him the guys at Professional Muscle are thinking about him.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
HughJass
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131