over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Off-topic, uncensored, anything goes thread

OuchThatHurts

Moderator / Psy, Ret.
Staff member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
Thread of uncensored, off-topic nonsense. Any bullshit you can dream up, put here. It doesn't even have to rise to the level of a 'thought'.

Sunday legs. Been focusing on legs , arms and upper chest
You honestly don't understand how this game is played, not a knock on you, just facts. You would not be posting pics and instead posting your weight (that would be climbing) if you did understand this game.

You honestly don't understand how this game is played, not a knock on you, just facts. You would not be posting pics and instead posting your weight (that would be climbing) if you did understand this game.
I guess but I know I’ve made progress and changes while continuing to do so.

I guess but I know I’ve made progress and changes while continuing to do so.

Why are you concentrating on 3 body parts? Surely from everything you have posted in the last few months you should be trying to grow all over right now. Are you not upping your calories? No one is saying get fat (far from it) but you look just as lean if not leaner than before and your contest is long gone so surely you should just be trying to pack on muscle moving forward. You look like you are still dieting.

Why are you concentrating on 3 body parts? Surely from everything you have posted in the last few months you should be trying to grow all over right now. Are you not upping your calories? No one is saying get fat (far from it) but you look just as lean if not leaner than before and your contest is long gone so surely you should just be trying to pack on muscle moving forward. You look like you are still dieting.
Yes, I’ve decreased cardio way down and increased carbohydrates , yet, IMO, I am recomping quickly since doing this. Training intensity has gone way up with the energy so maybe that is it. I do feel like my fullness and density is WAY improved compared to my thread. Second is from October

Attachments

• 3A268008-AA56-46F0-AEA1-19F4E58A4AF5.jpeg
    3A268008-AA56-46F0-AEA1-19F4E58A4AF5.jpeg
    107.5 KB · Views: 129
  • 7909AD69-E752-439D-ACFF-1EE4A82B45C2.jpeg
    7909AD69-E752-439D-ACFF-1EE4A82B45C2.jpeg
    100.5 KB · Views: 125
@Elvia1023 when I say I’m focusing on them, I mean I have let go of some of my back/delt training in order to hit legs, arms and chest more frequently , but I am still hitting everything a week lol

How old are you? And are you taking any AAS?

I was going to say something but want to know these things first lol
26 and I mentioned it in previous , I’m currently on a boldenone 475 of eq / bold cyp and a little mast . First real run with compounds

You finna hate 😂. I look like shit I know 🙄

26 and I mentioned it in previous , I’m currently on a boldenone 475 of eq / bold cyp and a little mast . First real run with compounds

You finna hate 😂

I haven’t been following you much so I don’t know your AAS use/history etc…

And no bro, I’m going to hate at all…

Just wanted to make sure you weren’t like 18 years old just starting out and making sure you in fact are taking AAS because I think that a person should make that decision on their own..

So to what I was going to say is, and Bboy or any vets on here can correct me if I’m wrong;

But bro you’ve got some lean as fuck genetics, clearly… You have a gift I don’t think you fully appreciate or understand that you have.. I’ve seen you post in the last few months you’re still fucking shredded the whole time lol… Which isn’t a bad thing at all.. But if your goal is to grow, I think you’re primed for it being that lean, and again it’s a gift..

My ass needs to get lean before starting to grow…

I had similar genetics when I was in my teens up until my early 20’s where I could literally eat whatever I wanted, party and be lean as fuck, and I didn’t take advantage of it at all. Now at 32 (almost) it’s definitely not the same, before it used to be staying lean was easy and gaining size was hard now it’s the opposite, and I’m no genetic freak, it’s not like I can put on 20lbs of muscle in a month, but I sure as hell can put on 20lbs no problem lmao 😅 if you get where I’m coming from…

I’m not knocking you at all my brother, I’m simply saying, you’re already on AAS, I have no idea what your training is like, but you have the GIFT to clearly be able to FUCKING EAT AND EAT A LOT if you wanted to grow and still look great.. You’re lean as fuck and your body is so primed to partition nutrients the right way.. Pft man… If I was that lean I’d be eating my ass off and lifting weights and not even thinking about it..

I wish I would’ve done it right when I was younger instead of wasting time and partying, it’s not so easy now 10-12 years later.. You’ve still got it into your late 20’s, take advantage my friend…

I feel like if you just lifted heavy and intense and literally ate whatever you wanted (obviously mostly nutrient dense foods) with high protein you’d pack on the size by the week.. Just pack the fucking plate my bro lol…

How much do you weigh? Height? Goals??

I’m here talking all this shit and didn’t even ask what your goals were, but I assume from the conversation above you want to grow?

Man, really, I’m envying you right now.. If I had the ability to stay that lean for months naturally (I mean it seems like your body just gravitates to being lean not necessarily that you’re natural lol) bro I would be eating my ass off… Instead I have to diet down and get lean then slowly go up so I don’t get fat etc etc 🙄 fucking bullshit lmao

Just wanted to make sure you weren’t like 18 years old just starting out and making sure you in fact are taking AAS because I think that a person should make that decision on their own..

So to what I was going to say is, and Bboy or any vets on here can correct me if I’m wrong;

But bro you’ve got some lean as fuck genetics, clearly… You have a gift I don’t think you fully appreciate or understand that you have.. I’ve seen you post in the last few months you’re still fucking shredded the whole time lol… Which isn’t a bad thing at all.. But if your goal is to grow, I think you’re primed for it being that lean, and again it’s a gift..

I had similar genetics when I was in my teens up until my early 20’s where I could literally eat whatever I wanted, party and be lean as fuck, and I didn’t take advantage of it at all. Now at 32 (almost) it’s definitely not the same, before it used to be staying lean was easy and gaining size was hard now it’s the opposite, and I’m no genetic freak, it’s not like I can put on 20lbs of muscle in a month, but I sure as hell can put on 20lbs no problem lmao 😅 if you get where I’m coming from…

I’m not knocking you at all my brother, I’m simply saying, you’re already on AAS, I have no idea what your training is like, but you have the GIFT to clearly be able to FUCKING EAT AND EAT A LOT if you wanted to grow and still look great.. You’re lean as fuck and your body is so primed to partition nutrients the right way.. Pft man… If I was that lean I’d be eating my ass off and lifting weights and not even thinking about it..

I wish I would’ve done it right when I was younger instead of wasting time and partying, it’s not so easy now 10-12 years later.. You’ve still got it into your late 20’s, take advantage my friend…

I feel like if you just lifted heavy and intense and literally ate whatever you wanted (obviously mostly nutrient dense foods) with high protein you’d pack on the size by the week.. Just pack the fucking plate my bro lol…

I’m here talking all this shit and didn’t even ask what your goals were, but I assume from the conversation above you want to grow?

Man, really, I’m envying you right now.. If I had the ability to stay that lean for months naturally (I mean it seems like your body just gravitates to being lean not necessarily that you’re natural lol) bro I would be eating my ass off… Instead I have to diet down and get lean then slowly go up so I don’t get fat etc etc 🙄 fucking bullshit lmao
He cannot just eat and let himself grow, he has some mental issues he needs to work through FIRST, no knocking him as we all have our own mental issues and battles.

He cannot just eat and let himself grow, he has some mental issues he needs to work through FIRST, no knocking him as we all have our own mental issues and battles.

Can you elaborate on this?? I’m curious what you mean and your perspective…

Do you mean mentally he’s too “scared” of not being as lean and actually letting himself grow?

Ay, thanks man, I see what you're saying. I'm not that young even if it appears that way, always get that question.

I am not sure where my genetics place me as I have worked to stay lean. My goal is to maintain as much condition as possible and grow really. I do dislike getting sloppy lol, but maybe that''s the wrong approach.

Overal goal is to just look as freaky as possible lol. For me, it's never been about stats but always the look

Why do you think you've changed ? Just age? What are your goals right now? Keep me updated please.

I am a lil crazy. Just always feel as I can improve both in leanness and size

@NEMSZ I actually feel like I have 0 potential and bad genetics which is why I want to maintain the look so much while growing , or else I'll look horrible

Can you elaborate on this?? I’m curious what you mean and your perspective…

Do you mean mentally he’s too “scared” of not being as lean and actually letting himself grow?
💯 Exactly, and I almost feel as he has a bodybuilding type of anorexia to a small degree. If this kid walked into your gym would you even guess he was on AAS?

He has the ability to put on a great deal of lean muscle tissue and still be the leanest guy in his gym but he will see himself as fat (anorexia) even though he will still see all his abs deeply etched in. Like I said he has some mental health issues he needs to deal with before he can become a true bodybuilder (SIZE, Shape, symmetry).

💯 Exactly, and I almost feel as he has a bodybuilding type of anorexia to a small degree. If this kid walked into your gym would you even guess he was on AAS?

He has the ability to put on a great deal of lean muscle tissue and still be the leanest guy in his gym but he will see himself as fat (anorexia) even though he will still see all his abs deeply etched in. Like I said he has some mental health issues he needs to deal with before he can become a true bodybuilder (SIZE, Shape, symmetry).
lol, keep saying this, only motivates me further man

You'd be surprised how many people start asking me about aas these days... and advice

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws