over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Off-topic, uncensored, anything goes thread

We had posted about anti-coagulants and he didn't like something and deleted a few of my post on it and locked it.
I had to go through but now I remember. The non-lay term guy. Yes, I locked the thread bc it degenerated into garbage. A few people I trust messaged me privately that you had caused trouble in some other thread. Not sure how 'unfortunate' it was. Sorry, I'm not going to open that thread back up.

You can ask to speak with the manager though.

The East is a war zone.
Heard they were trying to host a Mardi Gras parade out there this year…. My first thought, how long into the parade will there be a shooting!!!!!! It’s NOT a matter of “if” it’s a matter of WHEN!!!!!! And it’ll be innocent bystanders cut down trying to enjoy the festivities.. the shooters will be some 14-18yr old dumbasses that’ll fire into the crowds without a care in the world.

Cage

You guys talking about picking up and moving….what about your relatives, parents and siblings? Do you just not have a lot of family or are you just not close to them like that?
Bounced from my family when I was 18…. Moved 1200 miles away and never returned. Not close to my parents, brother, or extended family.

Left out at 9pm and said I’m moving out and not coming back. My old man was like where ya moving to son… Said I’m heading to NOLA. He said, welp good luck, and have a nice life. I finished up loading up my car and rolled on out!

Cage

Heard they were trying to host a Mardi Gras parade out there this year…. My first thought, how long into the parade will there be a shooting!!!!!! It’s NOT a matter of “if” it’s a matter of WHEN!!!!!! And it’ll be innocent bystanders cut down trying to enjoy the festivities.. the shooters will be some 14-18yr old dumbasses that’ll fire into the crowds without a care in the world.

Cage
Yup, that parade in the East will absolutely result in a shooting. Worst idea ever. Carjackings every day in the middle of the day. Random shootings weekly on I-10. They decide to have a parade in the East? Lol.

Suburbs of NOLA… 2200sqft home, $1230/month mortgage. Make $100 myself, and then wifey makes $65. So $165 total. We have plenty of crime around me, but it’s what we can afford. Personally been robbed 4x here… And this city is heading down hill FAST!!!!!!!! So many carjackings and murders here daily… Really is a shame!

There’s a stretch of I-10 here that has routine drive by shootings monthly. As you drive through New Orleans East hold your breath when crossing the high rise.. Cause you never know if you’re gonna catch a stray bullet.

Cage

Whatever you do, don't travel further east in search of greener pastures. I'm in Bumfuck, South Carolina and folks moving here assume it's some type of enclave to retire or raise a family. The same criminal elements that haunt Louisiana are sure as shit no better here. Hell, the criminals FROM Louisiana come here! It's the entire Southeast, unfortunately, unless you wanna live in the mountains with mostly low paying job opportunities. There are nicer areas, mainly along the coast, but don't bother if you're not making bank; just as expensive as living in a nice part of a larger city

Whatever you do, don't travel further east in search of greener pastures. I'm in Bumfuck, South Carolina and folks moving here assume it's some type of enclave to retire or raise a family. The same criminal elements that haunt Louisiana are sure as shit no better here. Hell, the criminals FROM Louisiana come here! It's the entire Southeast, unfortunately, unless you wanna live in the mountains with mostly low paying job opportunities. There are nicer areas, mainly along the coast, but don't bother if you're not making bank; just as expensive as living in a nice part of a larger city
Beachfront (or 10-20 min out) in North Carolina is not bad. Low cost acreage, lots of woods, 10 minutes from the beach, good hunting, good food and hospitality. But Georgia, WV, SC, Tennessee, Louisiana, Kentucky, Alabama, and even Florida are trash unless you're ready to pony up ridiculous dough to live in a garbage state. But I'm a northerner. I need mountains, trails, offroad, skiing, etc.

Beachfront (or 10-20 min out) in North Carolina is not bad. Low cost acreage, lots of woods, 10 minutes from the beach, good hunting, good food and hospitality. But Georgia, WV, SC, Tennessee, Louisiana, Kentucky, Alabama, and even Florida are trash unless you're ready to pony up ridiculous dough to live in a garbage state. But I'm a northerner. I need mountains, trails, offroad, skiing, etc.

That's pretty much it. Basically, avoid the Southeast lol. Even if you do find the place of your dreams, the nearest ghetto trash is right next door or around the corner. Most recent place I rented I paid WAY too much for in a 'good' part of town and had three break-ins within a year. Paid (wasted) a lot of money on that place only to incur the same at a higher pay grade. At this point, I'm inclined to move where there are few people at all

I'm in SW Louisiana. Own 10 acres. All fenced. No trouble out here. If it comes, I'll handle it. Lotsa panhandlers on the street corners in town. People always begging for money. I tell them to get a job. My wife tells me I'll get shot one day.

Geez, after hearing about all this crime in some of these areas, it makes me appreciate more and more where I moved too. In a city of 2 million people, you don't hear much of killings and violent crimes.

Geez, after hearing about all this crime in some of these areas, it makes me appreciate more and more where I moved too. In a city of 2 million people, you don't hear much of killings and violent crimes.

Over here in the south, our large cities are large groups of poor. Not like Silicon Valley, or mecas of jobs or industry. Just large groups of low socioeconomic status. So crime is high.

Well, relative to like a big city in the east or west coast.

Over here in the south, our large cities are large groups of poor. Not like Silicon Valley, or mecas of jobs or industry. Just large groups of low socioeconomic status. So crime is high.

I live on the east coast. The further from the city, the better. Our suburbs are starting to resemble the city. Alot of section 8 going into decent neighborhoods.

Where I live you’ll wake up to the morning news where there’s usually 3-6 shootings overnight. Sometimes it’s 10-16. So around 1-6 killed nightly. Most of these crimes used to take place solely at night, but now it’s right in the middle of the day. Just crazy!

Car jackings are ridiculous right now downtown. In a weekend it’s usually 15-25 robberies. It’s all teenagers doing it here. The ages start at 11yrs old to 19yrs old. The city DA doesn’t want to put the youngsters in jail either. Doesn’t wanna ruin their lives. It’s us taxpayers who get fucked over.

9 out of 10x the ones committing the robberies are out on bond…….. This all stems from the morons who shouted to the skies to defund the police. This is the outcome!

I don’t go anywhere in this city without being strapped…. I carry my Sig .45, dressed with hollow points.

Cage

Where I live you’ll wake up to the morning news where there’s usually 3-6 shootings overnight. Sometimes it’s 10-16. So around 1-6 killed nightly. Most of these crimes used to take place solely at night, but now it’s right in the middle of the day. Just crazy!

Car jackings are ridiculous right now downtown. In a weekend it’s usually 15-25 robberies. It’s all teenagers doing it here. The ages start at 11yrs old to 19yrs old. The city DA doesn’t want to put the youngsters in jail either. Doesn’t wanna ruin their lives. It’s us taxpayers who get fucked over.

9 out of 10x the ones committing the robberies are out on bond…….. This all stems from the morons who shouted to the skies to defund the police. This is the outcome!

I don’t go anywhere in this city without being strapped…. I carry my Sig .45, dressed with hollow points.

Cage
Wow. Just like Jesus.

Wow. Just like Jesus.
Here ya go..

She was taken to a hospital with a gunshot wound to the shoulder. Her two children were in the SUV with her, but they weren't hurt.
https://www.wwltv.com/mobile/articl...ting/289-b3413746-696a-492b-82d8-18d8c6299282

Or…..

This one is just a variety of articles over the last few days… Nothing but murders, robberies, abductions…. Just scroll down and you’ll see all the headlines…

Cage

Here ya go..

She was taken to a hospital with a gunshot wound to the shoulder. Her two children were in the SUV with her, but they weren't hurt.
https://www.wwltv.com/mobile/articl...ting/289-b3413746-696a-492b-82d8-18d8c6299282

Or…..

This one is just a variety of articles over the last few days… Nothing but murders, robberies, abductions…. Just scroll down and you’ll see all the headlines…

Cage
Jesus, why stay? I assume cheap rent, family, etc?

Cage
San diego news mainly covers rescued beached seals and the latest community events.

Dallas/Houston/Atlanta/BatonRogue news covers robberies, shootings, murders, etc... I'd guess probably 80% of stories not sports or weather.

LA is on fire, tons of murders and the crips and bloods are robbing rich people on rodeo drive now in broad daylight @ Hollywood , not just home invasions anymore, they're going after the rich shoppers. the only other place I hear horrible shit comparable to south central LA (compton, watts, Florence/normandie, Inglewood) is Chicago.
My fav part of the good book is when Jesus went into the temple and dealt out some justice to the money
lenders

View attachment 152793
he flipped over tables at tabernacle he also said ...my favorite quote from Jesus (according to john)

John 10:34

…33“We are not stoning You for any good work,” said the Jews, “but for blasphemy, because You, who are a man, declare Yourself to be God.” 34 Jesus replied, “Is it not written in your Law: ‘I have said you are gods’?

I always liked that verse :) sit on that one for a while folks.

LA is on fire, tons of murders and the crips and bloods are robbing rich people on rodeo drive now in broad daylight @ Hollywood , not just home invasions anymore, they're going after the rich shoppers. the only other place I hear horrible shit comparable to south central LA (compton, watts, Florence/normandie, Inglewood) is Chicago.

he flipped over tables at tabernacle he also said ...my favorite quote from Jesus (according to john)

John 10:34

…33“We are not stoning You for any good work,” said the Jews, “but for blasphemy, because You, who are a man, declare Yourself to be God.” 34 Jesus replied, “Is it not written in your Law: ‘I have said you are gods’?

I always liked that verse :) sit on that one for a while folks.
I know it chapter and verse. I was quizzed on it for 12 years. But the answer is , "Yes, that is our inheritance." That's our lot. All of us. All I know is that we're not going to have eyes, ears, a brain, vocal chords, feet, possessions. We KNOW that stuff's dead. So whatever it is (if it is or if it isn't) it isn't something we could imagine. And how could we?

Locked in here for anutha 6 years for my son. Ex-wife won’t entertain leaving the area. Once he’s grown then I’m GONE!

Cage

West Memphis is bad too. I don’t stop at stop sign’s driving through there. I never could find a small .45 I felt confident in putting later rounds on target. The small size and kick, I wasn’t great keeping groups tight.

I love my 9mm XD-M 3.8, best trigger pull out of any pistol I’ve ever owned. But .45 tactically makes more sense

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws