advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

off topic..WHO GONNA WIN THE BOWLLL THIS YR??

Go Seahawks!! Ok, probably won't beat the Pats, but their chances of reaching the Super Bowl are better than most people think. Last week's win was key.

No way are the f%$#@ing Seahawks going to win in Chicago!!! Come on man!

DD

No way are the f%$#@ing Seahawks going to win in Chicago!!! Come on man!

DD

Well, they already did win in Chicago, so I wouldn't say that but I don't think they will do it again.

Haha...They did it once already...and they are playing their best ball of the season. But consistency has been a problem. We'll see.

The patriots look like the patriots of 2001-2004 since getting rid of moss. Im a die hard fan too. Pats.

The Pats have looked really good. I had Tom Brady as my fantasy QB this year, so I've watched them close and they are good in all aspects.

the bears are favored 10 points.. think ill win some money on that one.

really doubt the bears will beat the seahawks more than 10 pts

Washington Redskins for sure!!

In all seriousness, I think the Ravens have one hell of a tough schedule and its gonna be tough to beat the Steelers and the Jets the next 2 weeks(gonna get some shit for this one); but in the end I think the Ravens will beat the Packers 24-20!

In all seriousness, I think the Ravens have one hell of a tough schedule and its gonna be tough to beat the Steelers and the Jets the next 2 weeks(gonna get some shit for this one); but in the end I think the Ravens will beat the Packers 24-20!

Whoa, whoa, whoa, are you picking the Jets over the Patriots? You know the Brady led Patriots haven't been beat at home in like 3 years right. Did you also know that Sanchez has his absolute worst games and lowest passer ratings in cold weather games and considering his rocky performances lately and playing against the best QB in the league........I wouldn't bet that way if I were you.

i can go with this..............if flacco is able to make the calls like he did last week, i think its going to be a good game. go ravens. :headbang::headbang:

Attachments

• ravenshit.jpg
    ravenshit.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 93
pats over jets
bears over seahawks
steelers barely over ravens
packers over falcons

pats over steelers
packers over bears

pats beat packers in superbowl

i can go with this..............if flacco is able to make the calls like he did last week, i think its going to be a good game. go ravens. :headbang::headbang:

Flacco made the calls against a weak Chiefs defense. Flacco has a knack for flubbing against Pitt. Need i remind you how many rings Pitt has? Either way will be the best game all weekend. I just hope Ray Ray doesn't sneak in a knife in the huddle.

https://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn...bums/l302/EARNISHA/steelers/steelers1.jpg&t=1

Whoa, whoa, whoa, are you picking the Jets over the Patriots? You know the Brady led Patriots haven't been beat at home in like 3 years right. Did you also know that Sanchez has his absolute worst games and lowest passer ratings in cold weather games and considering his rocky performances lately and playing against the best QB in the league........I wouldn't bet that way if I were you.

Trust me, I am not going with knowledge or rationale in picking the jets over the pats; its just a gut feeling. Obviously on paper I think the pats should crush the jets, but things happen very differently in reality and I just have a wierd feeling about this game.

Flacco made the calls against a weak Chiefs defense. Flacco has a knack for flubbing against Pitt. Need i remind you how many rings Pitt has? Either way will be the best game all weekend. I just hope Ray Ray doesn't sneak in a knife in the huddle.

https://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn...bums/l302/EARNISHA/steelers/steelers1.jpg&t=1

the 6 rings are irrelevant when you have a team thats 15 years new, eh?

either way, whoever wins will be hurting by the time the game is over.....lol

Now that the Pats are history it will be Green Bay all the way!!!

:yeahthat:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity