advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

off topic..WHO GONNA WIN THE BOWLLL THIS YR??

There not the BEARS of 85 but it is the 25th anniversary of the Chicago supperbowl shuffle..

There not the BEARS of 85 but it is the 25th anniversary of the Chicago supperbowl shuffle..

Well put. Luck has been on the side of Chicago all season. Next week's game against Green Bay will be a battle for the ages.

Still getting over the Pats miserable performance and loss Sunday afternoon but I have to go with the Packers now to win this year.

Go Pac Go

Well we made it passed ATL which many thought we could not do....

Packers are the underdog by far of the teams which are left. We are a little tiny town filled with cows and country folk needing to beat the big city of Chicago.....this will be tough!

Go Pac Go!

Chicago doesnt always need luck, remember they have a sort of UGL of there own..GO DAILY!!

between the pack and the Bears?

not to mention any names but the winner of that meeting will be a certain team, from a certain town that starts with the letter "C" and ends in the letter "O" and in the middle is "hicag":D

packers and steelers this weekend, packers win the whole thing the way they are playing now

I lost $100 on the damn Seahawks. I should have known better to ever bet on any team from Seattle...they will always let you down!!! Funny thing, they got killed but almost still made the spread.

I think the Jets vs Steelers is going to be a better game than the SB!!!

My team (Texans..no laughing) didn't make it anywhere close to the playoffs...but im thinking the Bears are gonna take it this year!!

I think its very funny (and more than a coincidence) that the Patriots havent won a really big game since they were busted by the Spy Gate scandal. Pretty hard to beat a team when you dont know the defense or play call beforehand huh? Go home Brady ....and Belicheck!

Looks like the drive is on for ring number 7 for the Black and Gold.

how to tell bear fans....

Q. What do the Chicago Bears & possums have in common?
A. Both play dead at home & get killed on the road.

You know you’re a Bear's fan when you’re celebrating 25 years of not winning a Super Bowl. Who else celebrates not being a winner for QUARTER of a CENTURY! Come On Man!

You know your a Bears fan when not only did you ride the special bus but your teams best player is on special teams. (And no his attempt at WR is not that great).

And simply put:cool:

best bears joke all day: jay cutler. close second: devin hester is a wide receiver.

:headbang:

Steelers for number 7

Steelers are always tough in big games. I think they will win it again this year.

I came here to get tips to bet on the playoffs and superbowl... What I'm doing is just betting opposite of whatever most of you guys call; since that's looks like a pretty safe bet... :D

So based upon your predictions and the actual outcomes of what the games have been so far and taking into account what your predictions are now...

Using probability principles, it looks like it's going to be... Bears Over Greenbay... Jets over Steelers... Bears Over Steelers? Who knew? Even Bears fans said they weren't a good team this year... Lets see if it's right...

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity