advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Official Compilation of PED's according to harshness?!?!

TooPowerful4u

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
i think we should joint effort and compile a list of harshness of PED's ranking them and lizting the common issues causes by each. Who wants to start off the base?

I like this thread. I would say that cheque drops, oral tren, superdrol and M1t are the harshest compounds. Those can all do some heavy liver and kidney damage as well as have the most adverse side effects both good and bad. I have found that the safest ones are var and primo although I will say this. I have found that too much var or primo, or any dht derived compound does fuck with my prostate and I find myself having to piss alot in the past.

Last edited:
Ya I gotta go with JM these prohormones/designer steroids are some of the harshest compounds available and they are legal wtf?
They should be at the top of the list

I honestly have no idea what are the harshest. I've been doing aas for 20 years and really don't know. If I told you what I thought, I'd just be spouting off something I read. I would think tren would be up there, but I did 400mg per day for 10 days recently and I felt great(it was the 10 days prior to a contest) I've never done any prohormones so I can't comment on those.

Last edited:
cheque drops probably take the cake. not entirely sure though. Definitely an interesting and nasty compound

If in those PED's you wanna include more than AAS, then, without a doubt, DNP is by far the worst... instant damages if abused.

Same with strong diuretics such as furosemide (LASIX) or too high doses of potassium sparing ones... that could kill you, literally.

To a lesser extent slin, though it's much easier to play it safe just by keeping carbs on hand... with diuretics, it takes a bit more than just water and salt to get you back to life when shit happens...

As for AAS, I'm with AshopRep, hard to tell which ones are really the harshest mg for mg.

But you can certainly say that at high doses, SHORT TERM sides will be more obvious with certain compounds, including TEST... massive water retention (even on strict diet) causing high blood pressure and all that goes with it (mainly renal and cardiac issues). AI's and ACE's will definitely help but to some extent only (not to forget too much AI's ain't good either).

Liver health is quite hard to assess without blood test/scan.

I haven't used cheque drops but I heard it gave you "instant tits." Probably the worst AAS for me would have to be superdrol. It made feel drained all the time. It did increase strength. I think test should be one of the safest as well, as long as you don't get carried away with the dosage.

Lets get this one bumped back up to the top and keep it going. so far its pretty universally agreed....

1. cheque drops (miberlone) as the harshest on liver and kidneys.
2. halotestin. dont think this was mentioned but made me feel like total shit insane anger.
3. superdrol. any dimethylation is going to wreck your liver among other things.

now we know taking orals with grapefruit juice amplifies potency by blocking/reducing breakdown by enzymes in the liver... does this INCREASE or DECREASE stress on the liver?

Would you say tren is harshest on the kidneys? what specificic pharmocoligical characteristics make a PED harmful to the kidneys?

Would you say tren is harshest on the kidneys?

Whatever people could reply, it's only pure speculation... good luck finding any real scientific study that has ever been performed on humans with tren!

i do realize the majority of this would be anecdotal but it is better than none..

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131