over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Official LOST thread

bigbadasian

Slant-eyed mutha fucka
Registered
|---[\\\\]>----------- OK, who else loves this show? I got hooked on this show last year, i rented the 1st season and watched every episode all in one weekend. Then last season was totally addicting! So....Oct.4 will be the season premire, who's wathcing this bad ass show? any comments or questions..post 'em here!

I love this show. I begrudgingly watched it after hearing so much about it from so many people. I missed the first season and then like you, watched the entire thing on dvd in one weekend. Now I am totally hooked. I am dying for the new season as well.

Lost is the shit

bigbadasian said:
|---[\\\\]>----------- OK, who else loves this show? I got hooked on this show last year, i rented the 1st season and watched every episode all in one weekend. Then last season was totally addicting! So....Oct.4 will be the season premire, who's wathcing this bad ass show? any comments or questions..post 'em here!
Hey BBA check out heroes.nbc.com i watched it last night man had to flip back and forth between WWE, Football and this show but it was worth it. i would give you details but it would spoil it they are going to replay the premier Tues night (NBC)

Almost Pro said:
I love this show. I begrudgingly watched it after hearing so much about it from so many people. I missed the first season and then like you, watched the entire thing on dvd in one weekend. Now I am totally hooked. I am dying for the new season as well.

Yeah man, that first season is a must see.

bigbadasian said:

The same thing happened to me years ago with The X-files. Did not watch a single episode. Then watch the whole lot to date over one weekend. Trailor park boys is my fav on TV at present.

None of that compares to Smallville. The new season starts Thursday.:D

BigBoyJ said:
None of that compares to Smallville. The new season starts Thursday.:D
Tell me about about it! I have the complete seasons 1-4. Believe me, that's a lot of disks and a lot of shows. Ya know... Smallville also has a LOT of really hot girls too! And you can't help but love the little Clark, Lana, Chloe ménages à trois. Now bring Lois into the picture...

I never could pin down why that particular show should appeal to me. Maybe there's still some idealistic teenager inside of me.

I often thought "I bet I'm the only adult who watches this."

Yup I'm a Lost fan to, got hooked with episode 1 and had to wait it out every week for a new one, unlike you guys who did it the smart way and waited to see if the damn show lasted then rented the entire season and watched it all at once. I did that with the Sopranos, got on board late so i watched the entire 1st 2 seasons in 1 weekend.

Any Sci Fi geeks here? Battlestar Galactica starts soon!!

|--[\\\\]>------ Hey guys...this is a LOST thread, no hi-jacking it promoting other shows damn it! LOL!

Ok, where did we leave off last time? Jack, Sawyer, and the girl (Kate?...brain fart) were all captured. I knew that creepy white guy was one of the 'others'! they should have capped his ass down in the cell! What do you think...the creepy guys said at one point that they are the 'good guys'...you think there are others on the island?

I hope they play the last episode first next week, then follow with the premire...i kinda forgot what happened

they better do a better job of new episodes this year....last year. they would play one new show, then like 3 weeks of re-runs?! i never knew what week would be a new one

on a side note, you know how the show is filmed in Hawaii? well at one scene they are on the dock talking to the 'others' and s'one froze the pic frame of that scene and you can see houses on the island in the back ground! LOL! kinda funny b/c they are supposed to be on some lost island with no others around them.

lets hear some ideas for this season

jawbreakerkid said:
must see TV. Up there with Prison Break and The OC (yeah I'm gay, so what?!?). My wife loves Grey's Anatomy, I HATE that show.

|--[\\\\]>---------- You like LOST too? cool, now i have a reason to call you...LOL!

bigbadasian said:
|--[\\\\]>------ Hey guys...this is a LOST thread, no hi-jacking it promoting other shows damn it! LOL!

Damn, BBA, now you're going to make me start a SMITH thread...

My wife and I are hooked on LOST too. I was a LRP in the Army, and spent a couple of years waaay back as a wilderness survival instructor. I've been there and seen the elephant. So, she makes me shut up about "what they should be doing", and "why the hell don't they distribute the guns, post guards, fortify the camp, patrol, etc, etc." and "it couldn't happen like that", "when's the fat guy going to lose some weight with practically nothing to eat", and all that shit. In spite of all the totally unrealistic stuff, I still love the damn thing.

Now, if we could just put a 6 man LRP or Ranger, (or what the hell, Delta) team on there with a little gear (you know, M4's, sniper shit, lots of ammo, a few claymores, night vision, etc, NOT that kind of gear), and totally eradicate the fucking "others", etc.....

Me and the fiance' are fans. I heard so may theories on the show. My thought was they were all dead and in pergatory on the island and had to make right on the island, but that wouldn't make sense for the non religious viewers so Im LOST.

dragonfire101 said:
Me and the fiance' are fans. I heard so may theories on the show. My thought was they were all dead and in pergatory on the island and had to make right on the island, but that wouldn't make sense for the non religious viewers so Im LOST.

|--[\\\]>------- i have been hearing alot that it could be all in Hurley's mind (fat guy) b/c he is crazy!

lost

love this show and have all the seasons on dvd so far. have been watching them all in advance to get caught up for next week.
my mind works this way when it comes to this show.

everyone on the flight was quilty of something, and everyone that we have come to meet on the island is quilty of something. except the others what are they quilty of and also Walt what is he quilty of? i beleive the others are searching for the one person to make their quilts good(if that makes sense). i beleive somehow everyone is conected to Walt and he is that one great equal for everyone. and if you think that him leaving the island will make a difference you are wrong.

other theory the writers working on lost are the same writers for twin peaks. remember that show on in the early ninties. story went in a million directions and never went anywhere and the show stoped because it got to confusing. i think they are just making it up as they go.

yeah i bought the 2nd season finally to catch up, its awsome, in hurleys head??? i havent heard that yet but i would sure be a crazy twist

Even tho I'm hooked on the damm thing, I do suspect that "the writers are just making it up as they go" theory is probably closest to reality. Something about the show just makes you want to keep coming back to see what will happen next. I also keep hoping they will explain at least some of the the stuff, which is pretty stupid, because they probably are just trying to come up with what to do with the next weeks script to keep it weird and interesting. I wouldn't be surprised at all to learn someday that the writers really have no idea where they are going with the story - it's a big hit, and they are just trying to keep doing what they've been doing. Oh well, what the hell, me and my wife will be watching next week when the new series starts!

I still like the idea of maybe a 10 man Delta team going after the others...

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear