over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Official LOST thread

I have some insight

Well they ARE NOT just making it up as they go, I own both seasons and there is an extra disc that has a lot of cool stuff, and it explains a lot of how they made the show, and the theories/conspiracies. One thing they repeated over and over: the story has ALL been written, and it DOES have a direction, sometimes they have to alter it a bit (as they did with michelle rodriguez (Anna Lucia - cunt cop) and cynthia potraus-spelling? (Libby - Hurley's Bitch) These two girls pissed of the Hawaiian officials one too many times, getting several DUI's etc...Sooo,, they had to remove them from the show, AKA they both got killed off.

MY theory: The island is geographically centered in an area where electromagnetic waves are at their highest. When the numbers are entered into the CPU it dicharges the build-up. The island attracts metal (planes, etc) this is also why people are 'cured' of thier illnesses and heal fast, remember all the stuff on magnetic healing properties? So there was some sort of study conducted on the island starting in the 60's. There is a supernatural element. Also the writers did work on Twin Peaks, but the main writers are from Alias and Crossing Jordan.

Lastly my gf and I think Evangaline Lilly (Kate) is smoking hot!!! Too bad she is dating Dominic Monahan, (charlie, lord of the rings Hobbit) and rumored to now be engaged with him.

I bet the sailing dude's (Damon?) girlfriend penelope's dad (the super rich dude) has something to do with the island...

Last edited:

Ivan said:
Well they ARE NOT just making it up as they go, I own both seasons and there is an extra disc that has a lot of cool stuff, and it explains a lot of how they made the show, and the theories/conspiracies. One thing they repeated over and over: the story has ALL been written, and it DOES have a direction, sometimes they have to alter it a bit (as they did with michelle rodriguez (Anna Lucia - cunt cop) and cynthia potraus-spelling? (Libby - Hurley's Bitch) These two girls pissed of the Hawaiian officials one too many times, getting several DUI's etc...Sooo,, they had to remove them from the show, AKA they both got killed off.

MY theory: The island is geographically centered in an area where electromagnetic waves are at their highest. When the numbers are entered into the CPU it dicharges the build-up. The island attracts metal (planes, etc) this is also why people are 'cured' of thier illnesses and heal fast, remember all the stuff on magnetic healing properties? So there was some sort of study conducted on the island starting in the 60's. There is a supernatural element. Also the writers did work on Twin Peaks, but the main writers are from Alias and Crossing Jordan.

Lastly my gf and I think Evangaline Lilly (Kate) is smoking hot!!! Too bad she is dating Dominic Monahan, (charlie, lord of the rings Hobbit) and rumored to now be engaged with him.

I bet the sailing dude's (Damon?) girlfriend penelope's dad (the super rich dude) has something to do with the island...

|--[\\\]>----------- yes, i agree, at teh end of the last show, some guys in the artic picked up on a strong signal of some sort and they called that sailor guy's gf to tell her about the signal! man i cant wait for weds!

Well, OK, maybe that aren't just making it up as they go. But, I'm still thinking, maybe a TWELVE man Delta team? With a couple of sniper teams with Barrett .50's, LOTS of C4, claymores...go waste those mo-fo "others". Now my wife just read this over my shoulder and she says I'm starting to sound like a terrorist or something, and she's kind of embarrased. I told her, what the hell all you guys think like I do. All this juice just MAKES you into a terrorist. Oh darn, she says it's my bedtime now.

Tomorrow should be interesting, anyway. If Big Brother doesn't come get me for posting the word terroist before I get to watch the show.

Correction, "terrorist" is definitely a PC incorrect word. All the juice makes us into homocidal lunatics. There, I feel much better being politically correct.

Fav. character?

Who is your guys' favorite character? Mine is Sawyer baby! I love is attitude.. MY girl hates that I like him... I like Sawyer, Kate, then Lock.

I also cannot stand Matthew Foxs' chracter ' Jack' --- what a little bitch he is, I would have jacked the dude in the face after his righteous little bitch ass tried to tell me how it is... Even if he is a doctor! lol!

|--[\\\]>--------- WTF! there is a freaking colony right in the middle of the moutains?!So all the rags that they wear are just for show...they live in houses and have book clubs and all! So im guessing the 'others' are Dharma ppl/scientists? They obviously know that planes will crash around them b/c they had a plan all ready for that type of situation.

what do you guys think they did to Kate? i think they raped her in a way, at least impregnated her, think about it, they need ppl to carry on their legacy

Now all the animals make sense, the polar bear, the sharks with the Dharma symbol on them, Sawyer was held in a cage and the guy said s'thing about bears to him, Jack was held in an aquarium for sharks and dolphins they said.;

What did the leader mean by "nice work..." to that girl? did she lie to Jack or did she really know all of that stuff about him?

Next week will be cool

The middle eastern guy is my fav...Syeede(sp) b/c he hurts ppl and i like to hurt ppl..lol

Looks like their going to drive us nuts again this year with a ton of mysteries and a few bread crumbs of answers again. I see this show losing its popularity real quick, we're a generation that wants it now not later. Sham to because year 1 I loved it, last year I was already getting restless sitting through an hour each week and not getting anymore answers to speak of other than a little hear and there. But long as Kate is on there I'll keep watching it, LOL!!

forget all these lame ass shows. The baddest show on TV is "24". Jack Bauer is the F'n man!!!!!

Mav

Maverick said:
forget all these lame ass shows. The baddest show on TV is "24". Jack Bauer is the F'n man!!!!!

Mav
Got to agree with you Mav.. 24 is awesome but Lost is pretty good. I think it's hard to follow if you haven't seen it from the beginning though

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear