over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Official Maxim Peptide log and reviews HERE

Maximpep

Registered
Maxim Peptide customers and loggers please review here! We appreciate your business and we are available for you 24 hour's a day Email

I will be trying out 3mg total of igflr3. I would like some opinions on how it should be run.

My initial thought is 100mcg daily (50mcg bilaterally) for 30 days. I will be pinning 3 areas. Biceps, shoulders and calfs.

Now here is my question for those who have more extensive knowledge with igflr3...should I micro dose and do 10 10mcg pins daily (5 10mcg pins bilaterally) or stick with 2 50mcg pins daily.

Thanks guys and thanks maxim!

I will be trying out 3mg total of igflr3. I would like some opinions on how it should be run.

My initial thought is 100mcg daily (50mcg bilaterally) for 30 days. I will be pinning 3 areas. Biceps, shoulders and calfs.

Now here is my question for those who have more extensive knowledge with igflr3...should I micro dose and do 10 10mcg pins daily (5 10mcg pins bilaterally) or stick with 2 50mcg pins daily.

Thanks guys and thanks maxim!

I did not use the lr3 yet, but it is in the plan; did some research on the web, and in your place I would micro dose for sure, starting with 20 mcg and take it from there maybe up to 50 on each side of course, as well I would try just one site(muscle, biceps for ex/right and left) to first test the potency of the lr3 version you have, I do not know where you got it from, but I can tell you based on my search for long hours that, a potent lr3 is hard to get, unless it comes from an official lab not to say that yours is bogus.

Last edited:
I did not use the lr3 yet, but it is in the plan; did some research on the web, and in your place I would micro dose for sure, starting with 20 mcg and take it from there maybe up to 50 on each side of course, as well I would try just one site(muscle, biceps for ex/right and left) to first test the potency of the lr3 version you have, I do not know where you got it from, but I can tell you based on my search for long hours that, a potent lr3 is hard to get, unless it comes from an official lab not to say that yours is bogus.

Mine is coming from Maximpep. You are right though, I should work my dose up. Start with 20mcg

Received goodies today, very quick t/a. I'm going to start with 40mcg split bilaterally and work the dose up from there. I will be pinning every day and I will only be pinning biceps, shoulders and calves.

Rat started their BPC-157 today. 500mcg in each delt daily for rotator cuff tendonitis. Hopeful it will alleviate some of the pain so he can get back to heavy lifting. T/A was very fast. The guys at Maxim were superb when it comes to communication which a lot of other peptide companies have felt....lacking in that department (i.e., damn near impossible to reach).

Also went out and purchased some of their Adex and T3 on my own so I will be able to comment on those as well.

Received my osta today, Will be starting Monday. Not sure on dose yet, Any opinions?

any reviews from anyone of the letro and clomid ??? had gyno surgery and i definitely want some legit stuff to prevent it from happening again ... and the clomid to get the boys going again

Received Letro and A dex today! The thing I like the most so far is they also send a oral dosing syringe so you get exact dose everytime. Started at .75 mg A dex tonight.

Thanks Max!!!

First thing I noticed about the igflr3 is that the powder in the vial fills up half the vial and is one solid puck. Last experiences with other brands of igflr3 the puck was a whole lot smaller...needless to say I had less than impressive results with those brands.

Excited to see what maximpep igflr3 can do for me after 30 days :D

Got my winnings in the mail the other day, extremely quick ta.
I decided to go with:
3 Melatonin II
2 Clen
1 Adex
1 Aromasin

Am currently finishing another sponsors MTII and will start Maxim in probably a week or 2. This is currently my week off of clen, so will start Maxim's next week and report. Took .5mg Adex yesterday so nothing to report, will be taking .5mg Monday and Thursday.
Will keep everyone posted!

Pinned each bicep with 50mcg today and worked out arms. Holy hell were they pumped. I guy I see in the gym all the time, but have never talked to before, came up to me and said I looked bigger. That's always nice to hear :). Today is day 3, no other supps have changed over the past 4+ weeks either

I've been researching their letro for awhile. Very potent, and right on point.

Their aromasin has been working great as well.

I will be logging their oxytocin here next week. Looking forward to researching it.

All orders have been in the mail within 24 hours. :)

There Adex is on point!! Running 2g Test and no estrogen sides :) also must say that the taste is much better then most Research chems. So far I'm very pleased with this product!

going to start the ostarine tomorrow.
thinking of frontloading for 5-7 days at 1ml (33mg)? than doing 3/4 ml for remainder which would be about 25 mg.

Did my first dose of clen about an hour ago, 30mcg. Haven't had the shakes or anything so I'll wait a little bit and report back

1st dose of osta this morning. not bad tasting but not great. nothing else to report for now

Tried the Ipam a while back and enjoyed it greatly. Fast shipping is always a plus too

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131