over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Official SUPERBOWL thread- who wins?

So who wins outright?

• Steelers

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • Packers

Votes: 14 63.6%

• Total voters
Im going with Pitt. They got a 2 time winning QB 20 plus players who been to the big show and they adapt. GB is hot but look who each team had to beat to get there. Pitt beat a hot Jets and tough Ravens. GB beat a sorry Bears and overrated Falcons(hate to say that). So Pitt by 8.

Living in western PA I'm naturally a Steeler fan already. I agree with your argument that the steelers knocked-off two pretty tough teams, whereas the Packers sort of had an easy run, and they almost let the Bears come back late in that NFC championship game with their third-string quarterback, what??

GO STEELERS!!!!

Little more than 2 hours till kick off and 5 votes? come on guys this is the last game of the year and a pretty good one. My little girls even excited about the Black Eyed Peas halftime!

i would go with the Steelers...

we'll know more in a few hours... everybody get your snacks !

is there anyone here that'll be in the Stadium ?

being from chicago i hope pitt comes around and beats gb because an enemy of my enemy is a friend of mine

Always liked that saying. Remembering who said it...It was that chinese philosopher....It was FAMOUS book of chinese proverbs- Damned me im gettin old!Who is it? Anyone?
being from chicago i hope pitt comes around and beats gb because an enemy of my enemy is a friend of mine

Good for GB. Congrats! I am not so bitter about them beating my Falcons now-as they are the best.

The pack was to fast for the slow Steeler secondary. The fourth receiver Nelson just shredded them. The packs receivers had lots of drops game was a blow out without all the drops. Pack was every bit as physical just a better team from a skill position stand point!!!!

Living in western PA I'm naturally a Steeler fan already. I agree with your argument that the steelers knocked-off two pretty tough teams, whereas the Packers sort of had an easy run, and they almost let the Bears come back late in that NFC championship game with their third-string quarterback, what??

GO STEELERS!!!!

6th seat easy run? Get real beating the 3rd,1st and second seat on the road in that order. Ya real easy run of it!!! Steelers over rated and slow...Speaking of the Steelers they were an original NFC team. They never could get it done. So when the AFC started they moved. That's why they Play hard nosed NFC style. If they were still in the NFC no way they would have 6 super bowls!!! Funny how when they were in the NFC from 1933 to 1969 no championships. Move to AFC and 6. The pack has 13 total 9 NFL championships and 4 super bowls all as an NFC team...

Last edited:
I knew my Packers would come through for me , even with all the injuries , we still beat the big bad Steelers. God bless my Green Bay Packers.

I lost a nickel to a 10yr. old:(

too bad the packers had so many drops they could have easily won by three scores with that offense

too bad the packers had so many drops they could have easily won by three scores with that offense

I completely agree, they drop 14 points for sure, maybe 21. Steelers had no answer for those fast receivers. Troy Who? lol. Blessings , Minister.

Glory to God.....Awesome job my Packers did. The packer nation is so humble and happy to have our Trophy back!!!! :cool:

Super Bowl Champ Gives the Glory to God

I feel you brother, I love Jennings , he is not hesitant to show his great faith, and I am a hardcore Packer fan, It doesn't get any better than this. TO GOD BE THE GLORY. Minister.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131