over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Offseason Check-in

Do you even stay 4 days during contest prep? if not what do your workouts look like then? Awesome improvements, your arms really came up.

Chubz

Do you even stay 4 days during contest prep? if not what do your workouts look like then? Awesome improvements, your arms really came up.

Chubz

Yes, year round.

If I compete this year it will probably be the Chicago show again in July.
I have a couple clients doing it, and it's only a few hours away.

:headbang: will be good to see you again bro, I think you should do gary's masters pro show in august also ;)

steady improvements as always, arms have come up and shoulders are getting thicker, can't wait to see what you look like dieted down.

Hey shelby I also noticed your arms have come up, have you made any recent changes or added new techniques to your arm workouts to achieve these results?

:headbang: will be good to see you again bro, I think you should do gary's masters pro show in august also ;)

steady improvements as always, arms have come up and shoulders are getting thicker, can't wait to see what you look like dieted down.

I would love to do Gary's show (it's more up my alley / my level) but it's all 40 plus - and I'll be 37 then. Maybe in a few years

You will have a great shot at being in a top spot in Chicago Brad...

Hey shelby I also noticed your arms have come up, have you made any recent changes or added new techniques to your arm workouts to achieve these results?

Nope, just the same old stuff.. just more time spent doing it.

Looking great Shelby, keep up the hard work...

Cheers, -Pacific Nutrition

I stick with 4 days a week, pretty much year round:

Mon - calves, chest, shoulders
Tues - OFF
Wed - back, traps
Thurs - OFF
Fri - calves, arms
Sat - legs
Sun - OFF

I've tried training more days per week but I don't notice much difference, and it definitely wears me down more. I enjoy my off days.

awesome bro, so with these 4 days, do you still do a lot of volume? incorporate, rp, drop sets etc?
its crazy how you weigh 228lbs, and you look the biggest you've ever been, . i think you've probably been one of the most consistent bodybuilders since ive known you, and its resulted in you going very far and doing very well :)

awesome bro, so with these 4 days, do you still do a lot of volume? incorporate, rp, drop sets etc?
its crazy how you weigh 228lbs, and you look the biggest you've ever been, . i think you've probably been one of the most consistent bodybuilders since ive known you, and its resulted in you going very far and doing very well :)

I work with John Meadows for training, so yes it's a decent amount of volume with a good amount of intensity techniques as well.
Thanks for the kind words. I've never made drastic changes from one year to the next... just gradually kept slapping on a little more clay each time... :)

Lookin' great Shelby. One might even say SCAREY!! Keep it up, you're an inspiration to us all.

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

THAT is a great off-season look: big AND lean. :headbang:

Then again, you're the living proof that consistency just keeps paying off year after year... props to you, Shelby! :)

P.S. I agree with the arm comment, very noticeable improvement in that field. Awesome!!

Bloat? Maybe I need to borrow your glasses Shelby cause I ain't seeing it. I wish I looked that "bloated" right now hahaha :D Keep up the great work.

Your back is the widest and thickest i remember seeing it. Also your tris have doubled in size. Traps and chest are both thick as well. You have definitely brought up some of your weaker points this off season and im sure you will continue to improve. Your looking great my man keep it up:headbang::headbang:

Huge brother. What exercises did you focus on to get your biceps up?

Shelby your an inspiration for us all, Keep up the Great work...

Awesome man! Back is thick!

Lookin' great Shelby. One might even say SCAREY!! Keep it up, you're an inspiration to us all.

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

THAT is a great off-season look: big AND lean. :headbang:

Then again, you're the living proof that consistency just keeps paying off year after year... props to you, Shelby! :)

P.S. I agree with the arm comment, very noticeable improvement in that field. Awesome!!

Bloat? Maybe I need to borrow your glasses Shelby cause I ain't seeing it. I wish I looked that "bloated" right now hahaha :D Keep up the great work.

Your back is the widest and thickest i remember seeing it. Also your tris have doubled in size. Traps and chest are both thick as well. You have definitely brought up some of your weaker points this off season and im sure you will continue to improve. Your looking great my man keep it up:headbang::headbang:

Arms are looking huge here Shelby

Huge brother. What exercises did you focus on to get your biceps up?

Thanks everyone :cool: Just taking it one day at a time

Jfox070 - same bicep exercises that everyone else does... ez-bar curls, dumbbell curls, preacher curls, etc.

Lots of comments about improvements in your arms, I would say they came up drastically...so I 'll ask straight - honestly, is there any oil in your arms?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws