over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Offseason Fat Boy Pics!!

No cardio really helps when putting on size. I just hit 250 this morning by cutting my cardio down to 40 minutes a week. No other changes. I'd like to drop it all together but at my age I really need to keep the heart in decent shape.

He already shot down my idea to complete this fall lol.

Jesus. If he shot down u... I should.hire him. Save mo.ey. he will tell me.never to step on stage. Haha or be 7 yr attaining required size. :)
Good job, keep grinding. Can't.be comfortable at 5'7". I'm close.to 6'. And over 245 breathing is hard.

Wow, a bit of a contrast with your avatar. How do you feel? How is your BP? You must notice a huge increase in strength.

Can't say I like it, but that's the way BB goes. I hope you accomplish your goals. Stay healthy. Stay safe.

1. A lot of people assume stuff about myself (and John's) methods that just isn't accurate.
2. John and I do a lot of stuff differently from each other.
3. If you haven't worked directly with either of us, you really are just guessing at what we do.
4. Even if you have worked with us, you only know how we worked with you, not with other clients.
5. Flex has a very fast metabolism and will shed the fat with no problem when the time comes.
6. He's trying to gain a substantial amount of mass right now, to move from the lower end of heavyweights, to upper. I'd rather overshoot his calories a bit and have him get a little soft (and crazy strong) than possibly undershoot and miss out on some opportunity for growth. It's MUCH easier to lose fat, than it is to gain muscle.

He's gained a ton of stage weight in the last few years, and we aim to keep that progression going.

What you may not have seen, is Shelby's secret plot to turn him into a powerlifter! He purposely omitted his evil laugh.

Wow, a bit of a contrast with your avatar. How do you feel? How is your BP? You must notice a huge increase in strength.

Can't say I like it, but that's the way BB goes. I hope you accomplish your goals. Stay healthy. Stay safe.

LOL...believe me, it's not a look I'm a huge fan of, though it's growing on me as time goes on. This is a lot of weight/mass to carry around when you aren't used to it. I get out of breath easily. When I take a shower I need to stand at an angle because the space between the wall and the door is too narrow for my arms in our little shower. Even bending over to tie my shoes is a pain in the ass. I'm eating pretty damn clean right now - Blood pressure is fine as long as I'm very careful to avoid high-sodium garbage meals. Strength is through the roof, I've been hitting PRs weekly for the past month or so. It's been a few months but I will be running bloodwork again as soon as we get back from the Olympia in a few weeks. I'm thankful to have Shelby in my corner, he makes sure that all of this growth happens with my health in mind.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear