over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Offseason mass stack

Ophiophag

Newbies
Hey guys, pretty new on this forum. I mostley read but need some advice.

What do you prefer as a mass building stack?

Test as base, and deca or eq as a mass builder?

I previosly ran 500mg test e e5d and 1g deca ew and was pretty satisfied with the results. I'm thinking of doing something similar in my next offseason but i wonder what you think would give best gains, go higher on the test and lower on the deca?

1,5g test ew
500mg deca ew

Or

1,5g deca ew
500mg test ew

Also going to add 6-10 ie of hgh and maybe blast with dbol.

Or do you have any other advise on a great mass building stack it's very appreciated.

My goal is to get a pro card in the future and all what comes with that.

I'm competing in my first contests in 3 weeks, going to weigh in at around 180 pounds and i'm 21 years old.

I know i have a long way to reach my goals and i know about the risks but
this is my life and i love it.

Thanks in advance!

I've read big a's thread "growth principles for beginners". Is'nt there any pro or or similar that want's to share some wisdom?

You're on the right track.
Test and deca are great mass builders. Adding in dbol will only assist the goal. Frankly if you ask 20 guys about deca vs eq you'll probably get 10 saying each is a preference. Some of it will always come down to personal preference and experience. Adding in GH is also going to be the cherry on top. My own suggestion that you asked about would be to increase the test while running your previous deca dose. I don't know anyone who runs a gram and half of deca a week.

You're on the right track.
Test and deca are great mass builders. Adding in dbol will only assist the goal. Frankly if you ask 20 guys about deca vs eq you'll probably get 10 saying each is a preference. Some of it will always come down to personal preference and experience. Adding in GH is also going to be the cherry on top. My own suggestion that you asked about would be to increase the test while running your previous deca dose. I don't know anyone who runs a gram and half of deca a week.

Thanks! Yeah i like your advise, have'nt tried eq during offseason yet, only now during my pre contest prep. Maybe I should give it a go this offseason.

Anyone else got some thoughts about this?

Keep the test higher than the deca to avoid the terrible deca dick lol.

But why not run both deca and eq? Bridge them. Run test and deca for a certain amount of weeks bridge into test eq. You'll love it trust me. Pm me if you have any specific questions.

Keep the test higher than the deca to avoid the terrible deca dick lol.

But why not run both deca and eq? Bridge them. Run test and deca for a certain amount of weeks bridge into test eq. You'll love it trust me. Pm me if you have any specific questions.

i agree--that much deca will have a hugh effect on your sex life--and it aint good
now test on the other hand>>>>:act:eek:n-sm

Hey guys, pretty new on this forum. I mostley read but need some advice.

What do you prefer as a mass building stack?

Test as base, and deca or eq as a mass builder?

I previosly ran 500mg test e e5d and 1g deca ew and was pretty satisfied with the results. I'm thinking of doing something similar in my next offseason but i wonder what you think would give best gains, go higher on the test and lower on the deca?

1,5g test ew
500mg deca ew

Or

1,5g deca ew
500mg test ew

Also going to add 6-10 ie of hgh and maybe blast with dbol.

Or do you have any other advise on a great mass building stack it's very appreciated.

My goal is to get a pro card in the future and all what comes with that.

I'm competing in my first contests in 3 weeks, going to weigh in at around 180 pounds and i'm 21 years old.

I know i have a long way to reach my goals and i know about the risks but
this is my life and i love it.

Thanks in advance!
WOW !

Last edited:
I'm beginning to get away from higher doses of testosterone. I like your second suggestion, the 1.5g deca with 500mg test.

I am starting to think test in doses over 250-500mg aren't good for anything but back hair and bloating (in my case anyway).

I will be doing a mass cycle at the start of the new year that will involve high dose deca (to me), probably 600mg per week alongside masteron and Dbol.
No test needed for me when mast is included.

i agree--that much deca will have a hugh effect on your sex life--and it aint good
now test on the other hand>>>>:act:eek:n-sm

Why have you tried it?

I am guessing you haven't. Anyone who ever did experience any libido sides could add 40mg masteron per day. I added the masteron but my libido was through the roof so didn't need it... added it mainly for his anti-estrogenic properities and some hardness.

To the OP your doses are crazy... sounds like you don't have much experience and your just upping in large increments to get better results. Anyway I would use high deca and moderate test for bulking. What are you stats?

Why have you tried it?

I am guessing you haven't. Anyone who ever did experience any libido sides could add 40mg masteron per day. I added the masteron but my libido was through the roof so didn't need it... added it mainly for his anti-estrogenic properities and some hardness.

To the OP your doses are crazy... sounds like you don't have much experience and your just upping in large increments to get better results. Anyway I would use high deca and moderate test for bulking. What are you stats?

Great advice as always bud.

There is absolutely no need to use 1.5gms of anything right now.

Try 600mgs of Deca and 300-500mgs test. Run that and eat until you cant shove anymore food down your face. Then add in Growth at 2-4 IUs,once you stop gaining, then up the doseage of Deca, then up the IUs of your growth, so on and so forth. Obviously i dont mean to up the doses in 2 week increments, give it some time, let your body adjust. Your 21 and have plennttyyyy of time, IMO.

Thats personaly what i would do as i really dont think upping the doseage to a gram of test a week really does much other then add in more water. From what i have experienced anyway.

Where do people come up with insane amounts?? I don't know that I have seen over a gram, 1.2 at the most in my 5 years or so of gear use. At what point are there diminishing returns/extreme sides based on amount taken?? What is next, 2g of Tren?

Great advice as always bud.

There is absolutely no need to use 1.5gms of anything right now.

Try 600mgs of Deca and 300-500mgs test. Run that and eat until you cant shove anymore food down your face. Then add in Growth at 2-4 IUs,once you stop gaining, then up the doseage of Deca, then up the IUs of your growth, so on and so forth. Obviously i dont mean to up the doses in 2 week increments, give it some time, let your body adjust. Your 21 and have plennttyyyy of time, IMO.

Thats personaly what i would do as i really dont think upping the doseage to a gram of test a week really does much other then add in more water. From what i have experienced anyway.

I missed his age and weight :eek:

This info is spot on. What 21 year old needs 1g gear... seriously. But this approach outlined by 3clipseGT is much better than taking 2g. 400mg test and deca is plenty. Up the deca slightly after time. Even this is far too high but much better than what you plan to do.

He'll might as well up the dose gain the most!

On a serious note I like the 750 test/ 600 deca myself. Never have tried deca higher than test but you guys make some interesting points.

For this guy I think a basic cycle is what's needed with lots of food. Drugs in the end won't make you huge alone, it's all about the grub and quality of grub! These doses just seem simply too high... Deca that high is out of this world in my opinion. Keep it basic and eat to grow bro!

Try these combos for solid muscle building in the set ascending order to make "Quality Gains" bump test by 250 or so add another compounds,
i think its better if you go by ascending order in terms of plateaus and keep breaking them SIZE/STRENGTH/leanness wise

this particular stack can be done for 24-32 weeks straight! and boy! the gains are terrific, if your diet is good keep bumping a meal @ every major plateau (my Macro Ratio is 75/35/15 x 3 to 4 then as u progress add another meal/plteaau

A. test....plateau1(A major Plateau) not a bad day.
test + Bold.....plateau 2
test + Bold + Tren.....plateau 3
test + Bold + Tren + Anadrol......plateau 4

cruise/pct for 8 weeks (don`t stop training) get blood work no matter what anyone says you still can keep 80% of your gains even upto 12-14 weeks.

B. test ....Plateau-1
test + Deca (NPP)....plateau-2
test + Deca + Bold....plateau-3
test + Deca + Bold + D-ball....plateau-4

###You can use Cabergoline 1mg E3d preventing libido issues(deca/tren related prolactin issues

Aromasin (irreversible inhibitor) @ 12.5mg/day will take care of gyno, Letro is strong affects the LDL levels, such problem with aromasin is not seen.

Do not use N-dex when using prolactin producing compounds(as it can accelerate the GYNO as N-dex itself is a synthetic form estrogen but when used with prolactin compouds may precipitate progesterone related Gynaecomastia.)

HCG @ 500iu x EOD times/week works "sexy"...lol.

use all cardiovascular supplements,liver aids, dht blocker, antioxidants

Last edited:
why dont you hit it hard for another year or so find your max, when you hit that point of no more growing then turn to aas. but if yoour going to ignore that like most do then i would run 750mg wk test cyp, 400-500mg wk deca(better than eq) and 30-50mg a.d of dbol or anadrol only for about 4-6wks. good luck. Make sure your safe about it.

Last edited:
Thanks for all advise, your probably right that 1,5 g of deca is to much. Last spring when i ran 1g of deca and 500mg test i had good gains and no issues with libido or such, i lowerd my test dose and increased the deca because my bp seemed to get a little on the higher when i was on 750 test ew and 500 deca. (But i also think that was a result of a little to much salt,carbs and holdi g water, so i correctet it)

And i've read that many favour a higer dose of the anabolic componds and lower on the androgenic. My bloodwork after 20v of 1g deca and 500 test was perfect. I seem to be one of thoose that are more tolerant and needs a little more.

The thing about internet is that every forum tends to have their own experts and its hard to know wich path to choose. There is no fieldguide in how to get to a pro level.

I'm 22 in 4 months and my hopes is to get a pro card in the future, hopefully 26-28 because it seems that when most guys that do good turn pro. For example Evan Centopani that was 25 when he earnd his at npc nationals.

That gives me about 4-6 years to gain 45 pounds of muscle to be able to compete in the superheavyweight. I know its not easy and not very healty, but i'm pretty sure 500mg of test and 500mg of deca is'nt enough...

About the hgh most claim that all under 8iu ed is not enough to get the muscle gaining effects of it.

I ask on this board just because it seems like there is many very experienced people here and i need a pointer in the right direction.

Thanks again

Try these combos for solid muscle building in the set ascending order to make "Quality Gains" bump test by 250 or so add another compounds,
i think its better if you go by ascending order in terms of plateaus and keep breaking them SIZE/STRENGTH/leanness wise

this particular stack can be done for 24-32 weeks straight! and boy! the gains are terrific, if your diet is good keep bumping a meal @ every major plateau (my Macro Ratio is 75/35/15 x 3 to 4 then as u progress add another meal/plteaau

A. test....plateau1(A major Plateau) not a bad day.
test + Bold.....plateau 2
test + Bold + Tren.....plateau 3
test + Bold + Tren + Anadrol......plateau 4

cruise/pct for 8 weeks (don`t stop training) get blood work no matter what anyone says you still can keep 80% of your gains even upto 12-14 weeks.

B. test ....Plateau-1
test + Deca (NPP)....plateau-2
test + Deca + Bold....plateau-3
test + Deca + Bold + D-ball....plateau-4

###You can use Cabergoline 1mg E3d preventing libido issues(deca/tren related prolactin issues

Aromasin (irreversible inhibitor) @ 12.5mg/day will take care of gyno, Letro is strong affects the LDL levels, such problem with aromasin is not seen.

Do not use N-dex when using prolactin producing compounds(as it can accelerate the GYNO as N-dex itself is a synthetic form estrogen but when used with prolactin compouds may precipitate progesterone related Gynaecomastia.)

HCG @ 500iu x EOD times/week works "sexy"...lol.

use all cardiovascular supplements,liver aids, dht blocker, antioxidants

Thanks, this is the kind of advise i'm looking for!

Thanks, this is the kind of advise i'm looking for!

our sport is build on very simple concepts there is nothing magical about it, a consistent 2-3 years of (Diet/AAS/Progressive overloading) you will achieve good , however keep your health intact by supplementation.

1.Cardiovascular supplements--cq10, ecospirin, 20grams fish oil caps, Niacin(sustained released) x 500-1000mg
2. Liver aids Gall bladder----> (cystone by himalayas)
3. Prostrate, hairloss acne---> Finpecia
4. Blood Pressure---> get yourself prescribed Cardace @ 2.5mg to 10mg(ramipril)
proper estrogen management, and healthy fats will reverse the high blood pressure. Cardiovascular training of both types are needed in my opinion aka low/high both.
5. No less than 4-5 liters of water/day hydration = anabolism, you may feel "light headed" "nausea" if you are not used to drinking so much water have some salt, or USE ORS-ELECTROL during workout.
6. Hydration will protect kidneys while helping some what in Blood Pressure Management.
7. A moderate amount of Ispaghula with last 2 meals in the night will help your bowels ding dong. Probiotics x 2 times daily.
8. Septilin By himalayas is good to improve bodies defence mechanism against inflammatory conditions-------->improves immunity for sure!
9. Vitamin E-800iu(primary anti-oxidant) + Vitamin C-1500-2000mg (Secondary anti-oxidant)

Be extremely strict with this, you`ll do good.

Dr Intensity

Last edited:
Thanks for all advise, your probably right that 1,5 g of deca is to much. Last spring when i ran 1g of deca and 500mg test i had good gains and no issues with libido or such, i lowerd my test dose and increased the deca because my bp seemed to get a little on the higher when i was on 750 test ew and 500 deca. (But i also think that was a result of a little to much salt,carbs and holdi g water, so i correctet it)

And i've read that many favour a higer dose of the anabolic componds and lower on the androgenic. My bloodwork after 20v of 1g deca and 500 test was perfect. I seem to be one of thoose that are more tolerant and needs a little more.

The thing about internet is that every forum tends to have their own experts and its hard to know wich path to choose. There is no fieldguide in how to get to a pro level.

I'm 22 in 4 months and my hopes is to get a pro card in the future, hopefully 26-28 because it seems that when most guys that do good turn pro. For example Evan Centopani that was 25 when he earnd his at npc nationals.

That gives me about 4-6 years to gain 45 pounds of muscle to be able to compete in the superheavyweight. I know its not easy and not very healty, but i'm pretty sure 500mg of test and 500mg of deca is'nt enough...

About the hgh most claim that all under 8iu ed is not enough to get the muscle gaining effects of it.

I ask on this board just because it seems like there is many very experienced people here and i need a pointer in the right direction.

Thanks again

(500 test - 500 deca - 4iu GH - dbol)
actually u r wrong here, this dose is actually good for ur body weight right now. dont forget that u r going to rebound after ur coming contest.
each month up the dose a bit and/or add some tren, can replace the deca with EQ after 2-3 month

DR INTENSITY outlined an amazing plan although i think 500iu HCG eod is too much

P.S: ur blood work is fine now but after some time cycling things will change a bit, try to keep ur health in check for ur future thats if u really want to turn pro

good luck

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Cross Roads
NapsGear