over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Offseason mass stack

(500 test - 500 deca - 4iu GH - dbol)
actually u r wrong here, this dose is actually good for ur body weight right now. dont forget that u r going to rebound after ur coming contest.
each month up the dose a bit and/or add some tren, can replace the deca with EQ after 2-3 month

DR INTENSITY outlined an amazing plan although i think 500iu HCG eod is too much

P.S: ur blood work is fine now but after some time cycling things will change a bit, try to keep ur health in check for ur future thats if u really want to turn pro

good luck

you are correct it should been 500iu x 2 times weekly.(swale`s protocol)
and yes anti-aromatase is must during HCG usage as N-dex does not work on estrogenic receptors around the testis which decreases the effectiveness of HCG, {i`ll post a clinical trial....i donno if i have it any more i`ll check..... about the refractiveness decrement of HCG} However all Aromatase inhibitors work on each an every enzyme.

Thank you guys, sometime you need to wake up and rethink a thing or two. I'm glad I'm started this thread on this forum.

So a wise choice would be to go for

500mg test e (Galenika)
500mg deca (Organon) and change with Eq after 12-16 weeks.
And 4iu's of quality growth like simplexx or novo nordisk. ( all in the morning or spilt in two)

Blasts with dbol or tren ace.

And follow dr intense recomendations above? And the swales hcg protocol?

And go from here?

Ofcourse a good diet with atleast 300g of protein, 4-5000kcal per day.

As i said before the trends on whats "ok" dose in diffrent forums are enormus!
I really dont want to throw it all in now and get to my max in just a few years, maybe thats what happend to trew brewer...

Anyone else wants to fill in please do so;)

Thanks again, its greatly appriciated!

eq and deca have long half lives i wouldn't be switching them in and out constantly unless you're running npp, and then i would just add the eq if you were looking for a more vascular effect.

i would run whatever compound gives me the least side effects and health issues while yielding gains and then up the dosage whenever a plateau is reached. once you hit the upper limit of dosages you feel comfortable with, then run some tren and do an aggressive cut trying to eliminate as much bodyfat as possible as that usually seems to reprime the body again for gains. you don't need really need the hgh or slin yet until you hit your AAS limit but if you have the cash to spare hgh will help get you to your goals faster.

eq and deca have long half lives i wouldn't be switching them in and out constantly unless you're running npp, and then i would just add the eq if you were looking for a more vascular effect.

i would run whatever compound gives me the least side effects and health issues while yielding gains and then up the dosage whenever a plateau is reached. once you hit the upper limit of dosages you feel comfortable with, then run some tren and do an aggressive cut trying to eliminate as much bodyfat as possible as that usually seems to reprime the body again for gains. you don't need really need the hgh or slin yet until you hit your AAS limit but if you have the cash to spare hgh will help get you to your goals faster.

Yeah you got a point there, how is primo compared to deca or eq as a mass builder? I've never tried it. What i've read is that it takes pretty much more of it to compare to deca or eq.

Last edited:
Don't up the dose until you can't gain from your previous dose...so use each dose a couple times then increase

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael_
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity