couple of pics from my last show last year where I competed as a middleweight

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

Last edited:
You look awsome man, You should do very well where ever you go in my book.

Thanks guys I appreciate it, just wish this sport wasn't so expensive sometimes...

Damn son, you look sick, how long have u been training and competing for?

Honestly one of the best physiques I've seen on this board since being a member since 2008.

Damn son, you look sick, how long have u been training and competing for?

I started competing in 2010 and I have always trained in some sort of way from gymnastics as a young kid (was born in Romania) to track and field(sprinter/jumper) throughout my teens. But in 2010 I really decided it was time to dabble in bodybuilding and step on stage, it was a great learning experience I made a ton of mistakes and learned so much, and still learning.

Honestly one of the best physiques I've seen on this board since being a member since 2008.

Considering some of the world class physiques that are on this site, that is a huge compliment. Thank you! There are a lot of great physiques on here its truly inspiring man.

It's hard to believe you're a middleweight in that second picture. You look much heavier than 176lbs at your height. Excellent physique Bro.

Looking very good bro....

5'11 as a middleweight. I cant believe it you look way bigger than a middleweight.

What was your weight at

No way no how this guy was 176 or less at 5'11". I'm 6'1" competed at 225.5 this past summer (not conditioned as well as this guy, but ... ). If he is 5'11", I'd say that's at least 200 lbs in the newest pics. For me to have that kind of mass, I'd have to be 240 onstage

AAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWHHHHHHH come one! I was a few seconds away from giving the guy a damn compliment and now its a fraud? :banghead:

hahahahahahaha I read the other thread and it seems like everyone is just hating on this guy

This guy is a fraud, please read this thread if you don't believe me.
Cloudsurfer tries Iforce's new PH Dymethazine - Bodybuilding.com Forums

hahaha you're that major hater who thinks he is better than Frank Zane, complete joke
Remember when I opened my mouth about having a better back than Frank Zane - Bodybuilding.com Forums

No way no how this guy was 176 or less at 5'11". I'm 6'1" competed at 225.5 this past summer (not conditioned as well as this guy, but ... ). If he is 5'11", I'd say that's at least 200 lbs in the newest pics. For me to have that kind of mass, I'd have to be 240 onstage

I'm 5'11 bro in the recent pic im 200lbs I weighed in at 176 when I competed in the middles here is a vid of me at 195lbs
[youtube]D8JqVIgNX9E[/youtube]

AAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWHHHHHHH come one! I was a few seconds away from giving the guy a damn compliment and now its a fraud? :banghead:

Na just have a lot of haters

hahahahahahaha I read the other thread and it seems like everyone is just hating on this guy

It happens man

Confused...:confused:

There is nothing to be confused about just have a few haters "MegaSquat" aka MattyH7688 on bodybuilding . com the guy who thinks is is better than Zane....

I don't understand why you have to be disrespectful and come and derail my thread?

Last edited:
pic from my show

**broken link removed**

Last edited:
hahaha you're that major hater who thinks he is better than Frank Zane, complete joke
Remember when I opened my mouth about having a better back than Frank Zane - Bodybuilding.com Forums

I'm 5'11 bro in the recent pic im 200lbs I weighed in at 176 when I competed in the middles here is a vid of me at 195lbs
[youtube]D8JqVIgNX9E[/youtube]

Na just have a lot of haters

It happens man

There is nothing to be confused about just have a few haters "MegaSquat" aka MattyH7688 on bodybuilding . com the guy who thinks is is better than Zane....

I don't understand why you have to be disrespectful and come and derail my thread?

I was just confused as to why ppl were saying "fraud" but I read over the "other" thread......still didn't see the big issue. Keep doing what your doing :)

First welcome to PM. You have an awesome physique. To the haters, if you dont say anything positive then this isnt the thread for you. We dont tolerate non-sense. Please lets give them positive critique and encouragement. Thank you!

Last edited:

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members