over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Offseason progression pics - chris250

chris250

Featured Member/ Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Its been awhile since I have updated pics. So I decided it was time. I have been on a long offseason. I havent competed since Nov. 2011. So we are going on about a year and half now. I dont have any real plans on getting on stage just yet. As I want to make the most of each and every show now. I just turned 39 last Nov. So I could just wait until im 40 (this Nov 2013) and do master over 40 next year. Or I could say just screw it and do Master Nort Americans in Sept. I think its about 27 weeks away as of now. But, I really want to be a legit super to do this show. If I cant be, then I might as well wait it out, and continue to grow.

Anyway, im sitting around 270lbs right now. Probably could be harder and leaner, but like I said the goal is to put on as much mass as I can and be a superheavy.

first two pics are just camera phone pics.. the last 3 are full body shots...

Attachments

• Foto-0231.jpg
    Foto-0231.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 654
  • Foto-0230.jpg
    Foto-0230.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 588
  • IMG_3535.jpg
    IMG_3535.jpg
    301.7 KB · Views: 600
  • IMG_3534.jpg
    IMG_3534.jpg
    285.3 KB · Views: 625
  • IMG_3537.jpg
    IMG_3537.jpg
    324.8 KB · Views: 605
Last edited:
ok here is what im really proud about...FitSarah is getting back to competing and its going to be figure for now. She has been training hard since the first of the year. She is 5-1 tall, and weight right now is around 121-122lbs..She has some more weight to lose (or just get leaner, she doesnt really drop weight just get leaner and more muscular) but I think she will be at her best in the next 6 weeks. She is doing a few shows...first up is the state show in April...

Attachments

• Foto-0224.jpg
    Foto-0224.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 514
  • Foto-0226.jpg
    Foto-0226.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 446
  • Foto-0213.jpg
    Foto-0213.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 429
Great photos matey.. both sets. Your growing nicely... your bodyfat looks fine to me... as you wrote you are growing. You could do damage at that over 40's show :)

Great photos matey.. both sets. Your growing nicely... your bodyfat looks fine to me... as you wrote you are growing. You could do damage at that over 40's show :)

thanks Elvia...I think im growing..I feel thicker, and rounder...(in a good way) this past offseason has been good to me...Ive had breaks to, which overall has spurred better overall growth in the long run

Congrats on the Mass, The only time my muscle bellies get round is as that weight.
Tqtal of 10 days in the last 2yrs. Nice accomplishment.

Good pics Chris... I think you would do very well in a Masters 40+ class. You would do well at any show but you get what I am saying... and with 27 weeks that is plently of time to get peeled while keeping your size.

Good to see Sarah back at it too. Good luck to both of you.

Good pics Chris... I think you would do very well in a Masters 40+ class. You would do well at any show but you get what I am saying... and with 27 weeks that is plently of time to get peeled while keeping your size.

Good to see Sarah back at it too. Good luck to both of you.

thanks unoigo...Yeah, I have plenty of time, to prep..(if I decide to do NAC) but i just having alot of fun and great gains this offseason. I took some gym shots today, and I feel like im still just making gains after gains after gains...right now...great feeling

as for sarah, im very proud and happy for her...she is doing everything right, and training her ass off ...(along with dieting..)

Looking good Chris, nice, thick and bdf is fine. Your chest is very full in that side chest shot.
I always enjoy updates from you and Lenny.
Keep at it boss!

Last edited:
Chris your a beast and have been trained by some of the best in the biz. Dante, Phil, magnum to name a few is there any advice you can give to a 26yearold who dedicates his life to this sport?

Thanks man

First, hope ur health is good. I kknow uv had a cpl scares and with everything the way it is that shld be tops. I think u can come in as a very conditioned super, Iv thought from seeing your pics at times u dieted away a lot of muscle.
Lookin good man keep it up

I feel as if the clock is ticking on our ages:eek:;):p

Definetly BIG changes chris, Keep up the hard work. I'm in the same boat as you with nothing really planned as of yet.....

A few pics from post training. Did delts and light triceps today. Weight is 270ish pounds...

Attachments

• Foto-0252.jpg
    Foto-0252.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 388
A couple of arm shots from the other night..Ive worked hard to bring them up and get them a thicker, fuller, rounder look...:)

Attachments

• Foto-0232.jpg
    Foto-0232.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 230
  • Foto-0231.jpg
    Foto-0231.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 234
Here are some posing practice pics I took of FitSarah. She is really coming along really well.

the last pic is just another arm pic of me in the gym that day. I was doing Bis and Tri's and had a killer pump from the new PN ALL IN pre workout formula...

Attachments

• IMG_3541.jpg
    IMG_3541.jpg
    286.9 KB · Views: 230
  • IMG_3544.jpg
    IMG_3544.jpg
    289 KB · Views: 237
  • IMG_3545.jpg
    IMG_3545.jpg
    288.4 KB · Views: 237
  • IMG_3558.jpg
    IMG_3558.jpg