over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Offseason Update

Shelby, The comparison pics from 219 to 220 tell the story. You've come up alot in my view.
Also I believe if you could add freaky arms to that physique it would bring the whole package up a lot.
A couple years ago I would have said your a good bodybuilder, but would never be good enough to win a national show.
With what you've accomplished over the last 2 years I am beginning to believe otherwise. You continue to improve consistently.
You're a real inspiration.

I agree. Shelby just keeps on plugging away slowly but surely and making improvements yearly. I strive to do the same. He's an inspiration for me as well.

Hey Shelby you look great. You have certainly improved over the last couple of years. I dont know what your goals in bb are, but you are certainly heading in the right direction as far as improving your physique. Good luck.

Shelby has more discipline in his toenail than I do in my whole body. He should teach seminars. Wait, does he?

Thanks guys, I appreciate the positive support.

I've got to credit John Meadows for a lot of the changes between 2010 and 2011 - his training methods are responsible for a LOT of the improvements I've made.

They aren't crazy awesome gains that will win me a pro-qualifier, but they are gratifying in their own right.

Cheers

Thanks guys, I appreciate the positive support.

I've got to credit John Meadows for a lot of the changes between 2010 and 2011 - his training methods are responsible for a LOT of the improvements I've made.

They aren't crazy awesome gains that will win me a pro-qualifier, but they are gratifying in their own right.

Cheers

Shelby,
The work ethics you have are unbelievable and you should be very proud of the progress you have made over the past years. I have the upright most respect for you and consider you as a role model , not only as a bodybuilder but as a person.

Shelby bro you look awesome! Much thicker, those wheels are just sick man!

shelbs...
go get some pics taken under florescent lights... like in the gym or something...
it's really hard to tell how you look here since it's all washed out.

remember the video you posted a couple of weeks ago taken in the locker room (i think)? you looked fucking diesel there! there is no way in hell your physique changed that much in a couple of weeks while leaning out.

the only thing i can comment on with these crappy pics is... you need longer arms you damn T-rex! :p

Anyone that's been on PM for a while, know's that your one of the hardest working guy's around. Genetic's are out of your hand's, but your work ethic get's my respect!

shelbs...
go get some pics taken under florescent lights... like in the gym or something...
it's really hard to tell how you look here since it's all washed out.

remember the video you posted a couple of weeks ago taken in the locker room (i think)? you looked fucking diesel there! there is no way in hell your physique changed that much in a couple of weeks while leaning out.

the only thing i can comment on with these crappy pics is... you need longer arms you damn T-rex! :p

Yah these pics are first thing in the morning, right out of bed.. zero pump, bad lighting, etc. - they are about as "real" as you can get. I've also been on pretty low carbs for a while so am not very full. I'll try to get some new pics or video in the better lighting soon.

Nice improvement on both quads and biceps. Any marked changes in training these body parts?

Big time changes for training all body parts - like I mentioned before, I credit John Meadows with all training-related improvements.

Thanks again for the props everyone.

Keep it going!

Shelby, you have made continous improvements over the years with the cards that were dealt. That is why bodybuilding is a battle sometimes, yet motivating as well, fighting the good fight with what we were given. You know your stuff and motivate us all! Also, have placed quite well over the years in competitions! That is called work ethic with a purpose:headbang:

We are who we are, once it becomes less enjoyable, then we move on...but, you keep going as you always do because improving is better than the impossible perfection, it keeps us going!

It is an art and you are your own artist :)

Shelby i can def. see a real big diffrence in your physique. you just look fuller and thicker. Looks like the John meadows training has struck some new muscle fibers into growing. Great Job bud

I can definitely see a difference.

Anyone who reads your posts Shelby knows you are one hard worker and will do what you need to do to compete 100% in the show of your choice. And to be honest, you are KNOWN for coming in peeled not enormous so you will do great regardless of what you look like right now.

good shit man

Nice quality gains for that time frame Shelby

Here's a video from today in better lighting:
YouTube - 219 today... almost 22 weeks out

There we go. The difference is clear in my eyes. Great improvements. You know more than anyone the score in regards to pro qualifiers etc. Your looking great. The lighting makes a huge difference. Goodluck with everything. Your definiately an inspiration.

There we go. The difference is clear in my eyes. Great improvements. You know more than anyone the score in regards to pro qualifiers etc. Your looking great. The lighting makes a huge difference. Goodluck with everything. Your definiately an inspiration.

shelby how tall are you ?? looking great man

I'm 5'6.

Thanks guys, much appreciated :)

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael_
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner