over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Offseason updated pictures-chris250

well i heard you had breakfast for a second with my workout partner not too long ago :star-:ars he was pretty impressed with you bro.

thank you bro...would like to talk to you threw pm or phone when you free for time...best of luck this year...

Sounds like maybe Magnum is your man. Are you working with him? Do you have notes from that prep?
I keep notes and dates for every prep, diet, sups, water/salt. I believe this has helped me better my preps.

CG

Damn! Looking good bro. That is One aesthetic physique. Mirin.

Here are a few of my most recent pics...Im thinking of doing a show in June or July...not sure which, but that would put me at 12 or 15 weeks out as of this past weekend.

weight is 246-248lbs, started a cleaner diet this past few weeks. Starting weight was about 252-254lbs. Im very strong (for me) right now, and not sure if I want to start an all out diet for a show. Might just wait until the fall and continue to try to build on this growth and strengh phase.

the plan I have, for contest. is doing a keto diet like I did in 2009 when magnum trained me. I got into great shape (prob my best shape) and held on to all my mass. Just mistimed my last couple days on carb up, and just wasnt prepared for all the hustle that goes on at a big national level show.

back is still a weak point, so I know that would that would kill me in a bigger national level show. but its improving, and I think my size now, is close to my best...

thank you for all the support....

chris250

You are looking better than me. You've got it going for you, I can see it, all you need now is someone, a personal trainer, to achieve that leanest and hardness to your body. Good Luck.

You have got a great physique bro! Good luck with your future shows.

thank you bro...would like to talk to you threw pm or phone when you free for time...best of luck this year...
bro just call or text me anytime, you got my number, if you don't then pm me and i will give it to you...AGAIN :p

Sounds like maybe Magnum is your man. Are you working with him? Do you have notes from that prep?
I keep notes and dates for every prep, diet, sups, water/salt. I believe this has helped me better my preps.

CG

yeah I have all my notes from that prep...I plan on doing the same or simular type of diet again...that seems to work best for me...I thought doing a carb cycle would be better for me, but I learned last year it wasnt the best diet for me...I held more water and lost fat slower on that type of diet...

May i suggest working with Shelby, he always nails the conditioning. You have had trouble in the past nailing it sense I have seen your photos now for the past few years. You look great, just saying I know you have had trouble nailing it. So that is my only suggestion. Best of luck otherwise bro

Chris you look great and i always liked your physique...but how come you always do that particular most muscular?? i would think you would look awesome with a crab-type most muscular. drop your shoulders, lean foward a bit and put a few inches between your fists.... i bet it would be very impressive...

Chris you look great and i always liked your physique...but how come you always do that particular most muscular?? i would think you would look awesome with a crab-type most muscular. drop your shoulders, lean foward a bit and put a few inches between your fists.... i bet it would be very impressive...

Here you go...you mean like this ? ;)

Attachments

• IMG_3156.JPG
    IMG_3156.JPG
    66.8 KB · Views: 123

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members